Jehovah`s Witness/Landover Baptist? Uhm, Not So Fast, Rando....

Jeff wrote at 2014-11-11 08:14:36
I asked Rando about this "Landover Baptist" in the following way:

Question: My question is if you want to discredit a church, why do you use as your source a parody site designed by atheists that not affiliated with the Baptist church or any church for that matter?

His answer:  Your religion is a joke.

Unreal.

Derrick wrote at 2014-11-12 12:30:36
"Unreal" is right, Jeff.  Hey, if you want to, please send to me the question you asked him, and his rejection.  It would be good for the board to see that he doesn't mind spreading his lies, and when called out on it, he is too cowardly to answer the question.

Thanks for reading, Jeff.  And for holding his feet to the fire.

Jeff wrote at 2014-11-13 21:45:18
Sure, here is the copy of he question and "answer"

Expert: Brother Rando

Subject: landmark baptist church?

Date Asked: 2014-11-10 23:27:48

Date Answered: 2014-11-11 01:10:06

Question:

My question is if you want to discredit a church, why do you use as your source a parody site designed by atheists that not affiliated with the Baptist church or any church for that matter?

Answer:

Your Religion is a joke.

Please do not respond to this message.

Thanks,

Allexperts.com

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland