Jehovah`s Witness/Faith Strengthening..

The Bible helps us to see that God has a people for his name.

Acts 15:14 "Sym′e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name."

The Bible says those people would all speak in agreement and be completely united.

1 Cor. 1:10 "Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"

The Bible says that Jesus' disciples would have love among themselves and that that love would let all know that they were his disciples.

John 13:34,35 "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”  

Are there any people on earth today who strive to follow those very scriptures and what evidence is there?

The answer to that question is an outstandingly YES!  

Today Jehovah's Witnesses are the main ones who do not down play or disregard God's personal name Jehovah.  We worship Jehovah as God only, and as his witnesses we speak to others about him and his son Jesus.

Today JW's the world over speak in agreement and are completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought regarding the Bible's teachings.

Today JW's the world over do as Jesus commanded to love another, as this is a sign of being a disciple of Jesus according to the Bible.  We take Jesus' command so important that we will not go to war and kill others just because they live in a different has no national or international boundaries.  

While Satan is the ruler of this world as Jesus stated (John 12:31 "Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."), his hatred for Jehovah's people persists, but soon he will be cast out.  While we await that time, how are JW's convinced that we have Jehovah's backing as his people?  Is there evidence?  I will from time to time post real life stories of that evidence.  

Taken from JW Yearbook:

Preaching in the ‘Fiery Furnace’

Over the years, much has been written about the concentration camps and the suffering of our brothers there. Among those who were in the camps were Jehovah’s Witnesses from Czechia. We will not dwell on the details of their suffering but, rather, on how they were spiritually upbuilt and how they upbuilt others even in that ‘fiery furnace.’—Compare Daniel 3:20, 21.

In those days people around the world knew the name of the Czech village Lidice. On June 9/10, 1942, at Hitler’s direct command, the whole village was razed to the ground in retribution for the death of a German officer. Its name was to be blotted off the map of Europe. Božena Vodrážková, who survived that horror, later recalled: “The Gestapo rounded up our whole village. All the men were shot, the children taken to unknown destinations, and the women transported to the Ravensbrück concentration camp. There I met Witnesses of our Lord Jehovah . . . Once a friend told me, ‘Božena, I have spoken with the Bible Students. They speak remarkable things. It sounds like a fairy tale, but they claim that what the Bible says is true, that God’s Kingdom will come and do away with evil.’ Later I met them personally. They witnessed to me about God’s Kingdom, and I felt very much attracted to their message.” Yes, she became one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Many prisoners were deeply impressed by the conduct of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the camps. Alois Miczek recalls: “During the war I was imprisoned for my Communist activities and placed in the Mauthausen concentration camp. The Witnesses there were somehow able to obtain The Watchtower and other literature, which they used in teaching some fellow prisoners, and the SS were incapable of preventing this. So as a warning, the SS decided to shoot every tenth Witness in the camp. They lined up all the Witnesses, and every tenth one was taken aside under armed guard. But all of a sudden, as if it had been prearranged, the remaining 90 percent of the brothers turned and started walking toward the group selected for execution. ‘If you want to shoot every tenth one, shoot us all!’ The entire camp was awestruck by this gesture, and the SS were so impressed that the command was reversed. I was an eyewitness to this event.” (John 15:13) And how did it affect his life?

His daughter, Marie Gogolková, explains: “Observing Jehovah’s Witnesses at Mauthausen led my father to embrace the truth. He was baptized immediately after the war, and he zealously preached about God’s Kingdom and helped many people to learn the truth.”

Oldřich Nesrovnal, from Brno, was also in a concentration camp. Why? He had an aversion to war, so he tried to escape across the border to Switzerland. He was caught in the process, accused of espionage, and deported to Dachau. He recalls: “In the prisoner train that carried us to the camp, I spotted a quiet 13-year-old boy sitting near the window reading something. It seemed he was trying to hide what he was reading. I asked him what it was, and he replied: ‘The Bible.’ He told me he wouldn’t give up his faith in God. I didn’t understand, but I stuck with the boy. His name was Gregor Wicinsky; he was from Poland. The next day I learned that he was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. He had refused to sign a list of items that he had to turn in. The list was in German, and he was afraid he would be signing a compromising statement. He was beaten, but even that did not break him . . .

“I wrote Mother, asking her for a Bible, and remarkably enough, it arrived. I began reading it regularly. A certain man from Ostrava [in Moravia] observed me. He asked if I understood what I was reading, and I told him I understood about half. ‘And would you like to understand more?’ ‘Yes,’ I replied. ‘So meet me tomorrow after 6:00 p.m. at such-and-such place.’ This was the first time I was at a meeting of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The meetings were held daily after 6:00 p.m., and three times on Sunday. Both the conductor and the topic were preassigned. My ‘teacher’ was the literature servant. He was the camp’s cobbler, and all the hand-copied literature was hidden under the seat of his work stool. I didn’t hear of Gregor again, however, for a year and a half. Then at the end of 1944, I watched a crowd of prisoners returning from various side camps, and I spotted my Gregor. He appeared to be almost half a meter [1.5 feet] taller but terribly thin. After quarantine he joined us at the meeting. We warmly welcomed each other, and then he said, ‘I prayed to the Lord Jehovah not to leave you here alone.’ Jehovah had answered his prayer.”

Memorial in a Concentration Camp

Was it possible under such circumstances to commemorate the Memorial of Christ’s death? Yes, indeed! But at times, individuals wondered how it could be done. Božena Nováková explained: “The Memorial was approaching. I felt horrible because I believed that I wouldn’t be able to partake of the emblems. But Jehovah took care of things. He knew my desire, so on the day of the Memorial, I was called to one of the barracks. Several sisters of various nationalities were already there. The Memorial, including the partaking of emblems, took place without disturbance. Thanks, glory, and honor be to our God, Jehovah, and to his Lamb!”

But how had the unleavened bread and the wine been obtained? She added: “It happened that nearby, in the town of Fürstenberg, there were some Witnesses of Jehovah working at a State farmstead who managed to supply us with the emblems.”

After this blessing Sister Nováková had another experience—difficult, yet faith strengthening. She recalled: “One day I was called to the washroom. It was a washroom with showers, but when the showers were turned on, there was gas instead of water. Poisoned women, sometimes still alive, were thrown into ovens. I wasn’t aware of it until a female guard told me: ‘So you, Bibelforscher [as Jehovah’s Witnesses were called], you’re going into the gas! Now let’s see if your Jehovah will save you!’” As Sister Nováková turned away, tears filled her eyes, and she prayed: “Father Jehovah, please, if I am to die, may your will take place. But I pray in behalf of my children. I fully entrust them into your care.” Relating what happened then, she said: “As I was praying, the door opened and the head doctor entered, saw my purple triangle, and said: ‘Bibelforscher, what are you doing here? Who sent you here?’ I answered that I had been sent by the guard. He said: ‘Get out of here! Your place is there!’ and he pointed toward the door. As I was leaving, I heard the guard remark: ‘Now I believe that their Jehovah is protecting them.’”

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)