Jehovah`s Witness/God's Ancient Name According to Rando's link

Hello, Derrick...

Since Rando doesn't like confrontation & will not answer or publish anything that he doesn't agree with, I will save time & address this to you.   

I checked out the satanic link on Rando's post about Baptists and the KKK.  The link took me to a website owned by a Harry Waltham (not his real name). It is all about UFO's, aliens from another planet, Bible codes, The Mayan Calendar, 2 Raptures, Nostradamos, etc.  Stuff you see in the Enquirer. It would take 3 or 4 hours to sift thru all the nonsensical articles on this website.  Mostly sensationalism & the macabre.    

Rando must have gotten so excited about coming across someone else's disparaging words about Baptists & Catholics that he didn't stop to consider the source & contents of the website before recommending it to everyone.  if he had read a little further he would have discovered that the guy also claims the ancient name of God isn't Yahweh or Jehovah, but Yeshua!  Now there's something to think about.    

I see you shot down his Landover Baptist Church find as a fake. So neither one of his links served to help his cause.  It only showed how gullible he is.  My Momma taught me "Don't believe everything you hear (or read) & only half of what you see."

Good morning, Jay!  How are you?

Yeah, it is a sad day in Rando's world, when he has to give 2 links....One from a fake "Baptist" mockery site, and another from a guy who is fascinated with UFO's, the Mayan Calendar, Nostradamos, etc.  

What really got me to laughing about the link you mention, is that Rando would use it as a source, because the writer actually DID compliment the Baptists for a FEW things.  One of them was this.....

"The Baptists are expert at exposing The False Ministry of Benny Hinn and the Faith Prosperity Gospel of Copeland and others; and exposing the falsehood in the Mormons and Jehovah Witness,"

I guess Rando must not have noticed that statement.

Like you, I believe he must've gotten quite excited just to find SOMETHING.  Only thing was, that "SOMETHING" (those 2 links), only made him look more ridiculous.  Never seen him quite so desperate, as he is now.  That 1874 pummeling, has really taken its toll on him.

And as expected, others who support lies, are coming out of the woodwork, as well.  I received a nasty letter last night from England (What a coincidence), and it was the typical hateful diatribes, insults, and cowardly accusations.....And of course, not one specific example.  This is how they do when exposed, and its exactly what I would expect from those who are led of demons.

But funny....Rando's best 2 sources to refute "Baptists", are:

1.  A fake, parody web site run by atheists

2.  From a guy who doesn't even like the name "Jehovah", but believes Yeshua is God.

Great job, Rando!

Anyway, thanks for writing, Jay.  And God bless you and your family.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.