Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah Answers Prayers to learn the Truth!

Question
The fact that the only True God Jehovah and his Son Jesus  is behind the Preaching work by Jehovah's Witnesses is seen by the many, many accounts where people are praying to God to learn the truth about him, and who is sent regarding these honest hearted prayers?  Jehovah's Witnesses!  

As Jehovah God and his son Jesus is behind our preaching work 100%

Enjoy the experiences of such ones!

Answer
Taken from JW Yearbooks, please make no mistake, these occurrences are not mere coincidences.  Our God IS God!

Rowena, a single mother in her early 20’s who lives in the Philippines, became interested in the truth. A Bible study was started with her, and soon she began to attend meetings. However, because of financial problems, she was forced to leave her hometown to look for a job in a distant city. There she was employed as a housemaid for a devout Catholic family. She asked for directions to the nearest Kingdom Hall in the city, but the family was reluctant to help her contact the Witnesses.

Months passed, and Rowena fervently prayed to Jehovah that he would allow her to meet the Witnesses and continue her Bible study.

One morning the telephone rang, and she answered. The caller said: “Hello, is this the Kingdom Hall?”

Rowena immediately answered: “I am looking for the Kingdom Hall. Can you help me find it?” Arrangements were made. Rowena resumed her Bible study and is now baptized.

In Honduras a missionary sister who was struggling to learn Spanish entered an office building and placed magazines with the receptionist. Then the office phone rang, and the missionary sister thought that the receptionist invited her to sit down, so she did. She had misunderstood. The receptionist had asked her to leave. Meanwhile, a woman in an office nearby had been praying for help to break off an immoral relationship with a married man and to learn the acceptable way to worship God. When she heard the voice of our sister in the reception area, she believed that her prayer was being answered. However, when she heard the receptionist ask the sister to leave, she feared that the missionary would be gone before she could speak with her. However, the missionary later said: “Because of misunderstanding the receptionist, I was still there when the woman rushed in to talk with me. Both of us are convinced that this was Jehovah’s direction.” Years earlier, the woman had read publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and now she decided to give full attention to spiritual matters. She has since broken off her relationship with the married man and is studying the Bible and attending meetings regularly.

In the Dominican Republic, Ana left a Require brochure with a man who appeared to be worried. His wife was in the hospital to undergo surgery for cancer. He said that his wife liked to read, so he would take the brochure along to the hospital. Later Ana met the man’s wife, who said: “We can begin studying. I am ready.” She later explained that while in the hospital, she begged God to guide her to the true religion. At that same moment, her husband brought her the Require brochure. She read it, realized that this was God’s answer to her prayer, and immediately set her goal to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Although she had to walk one hour each way to attend meetings at the Kingdom Hall, she made rapid progress and was soon approved as a publisher. “Now I can fulfill my vow to God,” she said. In less than six months, she was baptized at the district convention, and now she continues to serve Jehovah joyfully.

A Buddhist woman in Sri Lanka surprised two Witnesses by warmly welcoming them into her house, saying that they were the answer to her prayer! She explained that her young daughter had recently committed suicide because she had disciplined her. The Buddhist priest to whom she went to find some solace told her that her daughter would now be reborn and return to take revenge on her. This terrified the woman. One of her friends told her that Christian people do not believe such things. So this woman prayed that she could meet a true Christian, thinking that a Catholic person might be sent. Instead, two of Jehovah’s Witnesses called and comforted her with Bible truth. She now studies the Bible despite opposition from the Buddhist priest.

In Kyrgyzstan a young woman had attended the Evangelical church for many years. As she read the Bible, she saw the difference between what is written there and what is taught in her church. For example, she could not understand the church teaching that Jesus Christ is both the Father and the Son. Convinced that a son must have a father, she addressed a heartfelt prayer to the Father of Jesus Christ, asking Him to help her find answers to her Bible questions. The next day two of Jehovah’s Witnesses came to visit her. They asked: “What do you think? To whom did Jesus Christ teach his disciples to pray, and what name did he urge them to sanctify?” She was astonished to recall her prayer just a day before to the Father of Jesus Christ to answer these very questions. After the discussion, she had no doubt that God had answered her prayer. The woman agreed to a regular Bible study and began attending the meetings of Jehovah’s Witnesses. When she learned that Jehovah is the Father of Jesus, she began praying to Jehovah using his personal name. Now she is progressing spiritually and sharing with her relatives the knowledge she has found.

She Prayed That She Could Help

Irene, who lives in Sweden, wrote: “I am 80 years old, and because of pain I am unable to go out in field service. I prayed to Jehovah that I might help someone whom I visited long ago and who would now be willing to have conversations or visits.

“One day, our telephone rang, and my husband answered. It was a woman who said to him: ‘Excuse me, you were the only ones I could remember, so I made this call. Would your wife like to visit me to discuss God’s Word? I studied 15 or 20 years ago, but my late husband was opposed, so I quit the study.’

“I remembered that I had visited the woman with another sister, who studied with her. To my astonishment, the woman remembered me. Delighted, I arranged to meet with her. Since then, we have had a study each week. She attended the Memorial and the special talk. She has also been attending meetings. I thank Jehovah every day for answering my prayer.”

Sister T
(John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,...")

jw.org

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T