Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah is the Only True God

Question
Jesus Christ is spoken of as the Head of “the congregation, which is his body.” (Eph 1:22, 23; Col 1:18) This Christian body of people has no divisions racially, nationally, or otherwise.

Jesus heads the preaching work of his true servants, Jehovah's Witnesses!

Matt 28:20 "teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Rev. 14:6 "And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people"

Answer
There are years and years of experiences where Jehovah's hand is seen, the evidence that Jehovah the God of the Bible is backing Jehovah's Witnesses and their determination to follow the Bible is seen the world over!  It is undeniable!  Our God IS God!

As Jesus said at John 10:37,38 "If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. 38 But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”

Our works show that we have Jehovah's backing amidst Satan's lethal opposition.  The ridiculers, opposers and their supporters cannot silence JW's because it's not by our power, but by the power of Jehovah God Himself!  

Just like real JW's  are exposing ones who intensely oppose us on this site, they can be encouraged by their earlier brothers who've gone through similar opposition and had to stand up for the truth!

Here's a couple more faith strengthening real life experiences taken from JW Yearbooks:

"Taking on the Gladiators

When Freetown’s clergy saw their flocks enjoying Brother Brown’s lectures, they became filled with jealousy and rage. The December 15, 1923, issue of The Watch Tower reported: “The clergy have taken up the cudgel and are attacking the truth through the press. Brother Brown answered them time and again, the papers publishing both sides.” Finally, the clergy fell silent. Their false reasoning had been clearly exposed. Bible truths had been spread far and wide, prompting many newspaper readers to request Bible literature. The clergy had schemed to silence God’s people, but Jehovah had ‘made their wicked deeds come back upon them.’—Ps. 94:21-23.

Rising to the clergy’s defense, a church youth group, dubbed the Gladiators, announced a series of public meetings to put down “Russellism,” as they had styled the Kingdom message. In response, Brother Brown publicly challenged them to a series of debates. The Gladiators refused to accept Brother Brown’s challenge and rebuked the newspaper editor who printed it. They also barred Brother Brown from attending their meetings, so Alfred Joseph attended instead.

The meetings were held at Buxton Memorial Chapel, a prestigious Methodist church in Freetown. “During the question-and-answer session,” recalls Alfred, “I questioned the Anglican creed, the Trinity doctrine, and several other unscriptural teachings. Finally, the chairman refused to take any more questions.”

One of the Gladiators present that night, Melbourne Garber, had earlier attended “Bible” Brown’s lectures. He was, in fact, the young ecclesiastical student who said, “Mr. Brown knows his Bible!” After carefully weighing what he had heard, Garber was convinced that he had found the truth. Accordingly, he asked Brother Brown for a Bible study. Brother Brown invited him to the weekly Watch Tower Study at his home. Even though his family disowned him, Garber made rapid spiritual progress, and he and several others were soon baptized.

Satan’s efforts to quash the preaching work in its infancy had failed. As the mayor of Freetown had told the Gladiators: “If this is the work of men, it will come to an end. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop it.”—Acts 5:38, 39.""

==============================================================================

Churches teach people that the use of God's name Jehovah is unimportant or that we shouldn't use it at all, yet the Bible clearly says that it's God's name (Ps 83:18) If God is a God requiring exclusive devotion, why would he want us to pray to anyone other than himself?  (Ex 20:5 "You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion,..." )  

And if Almighty God is Jesus and we are to pray to Jesus, then it doesn't make sense for Jesus to say that we should pray to his Father in his name!  Wouldn't he just say, pray to me?  (John 15:16 "...so that no matter what you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.")  Jesus himself told us to pray to his Father and not to himself, (Matt 6:9 "“You must pray, then, this way: ‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified."   Luke 11:2 "So he said to them: “Whenever you pray, say: ‘Father, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come.")  Why pray through Jesus if we are supposed to pray to Jesus?  Makes no sense.  Again illogical and unreasoning things does not equal God, but equals Satan!

Who doesn't want people to know and use Jehovah's name, even going so far as to have it removed from Bible translations?  It's Satan the Devil and any who support him by agreeing with this blasphemy!  But as we can see, Jehovah's name is being made known the world over!

JW Yearbook:

"A sister taught in a school in Malaysia. One day, she talked to a colleague about Jehovah and his promises. The colleague said that she was deeply discouraged because the gods she worshiped had not helped her to solve her problems. She prayed to Buddha, various Chinese gods, and even Jesus Christ. Nothing seemed to help.

The woman was harassed by the demons night and day. At night, she got little sleep. During the day, the spirits disturbed her at work, and she could not do her job properly. Her life was so miserable that she consulted spirit mediums, but that only made matters worse.

The sister told her colleague that according to Proverbs 18:10, “the name of Jehovah is a strong tower.” He protects those who call on his name in faith. This sister encouraged her to pray to Jehovah God when the demons disturbed her again.

The very next day, the colleague told the sister that she called to Jehovah for help, and the demons left her. A Bible study was started, and the colleague made rapid progress. She threw away all things pertaining to false worship, and the demons stopped disturbing her. She was baptized during a recent circuit assembly."

Sister T
(John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,...")  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T