Jehovah`s Witness/They will never learn

Well, looks like many of the stooges took full advantage of criticizing you while you were away. How cowardly to attack someone when they are not around to answer back. They must have enjoyed spewing their nonsense with no rebuttals, clearly, that is the way they like it. They are all about the "I'll talk, you listen" and don't ask me any challenging questions either! Life would be so much easier for them if you were not here refuting their nonsense. They are so desperate in their attempts to have you go away. Unfortunately, for them, they continually underestimate the intelligence of the readers. Some have tried to point this out, but, they just don't get it. It could not be more clear to EVERYONE how ridiculous they sound in their responses. Keep up the encouraging, and truthful logic you use to refute their twisted truth. Take Care.

Good afternoon, Rita.  Good to see that you are still reading the board, and also, its great to hear from you.

Yeah, its a pretty exciting time for them, when I go "on vacation".  I think they enjoy my vacations almost as much as I do.  In fact, there have even been times where they wait till I'm gone, and then start posting about how I went "on vacation" because of all the "heat" in the  Even though I normally schedule my vacation times with my job, and make my motel reservations, months in advance.  Then, when I come back, I let them know I'm back if they have something they want to discuss....And nothing.

They are quite comical to watch.  

Regardless of what Eddie G says about my being "awol", I had a wonderful time with my son last week.  This 10 week period of his training, with no contact with us except through letters, has been very difficult on his mother and me.  It was the first time we have been able to see, or even speak with him since August.  And given the choice to visit my son, or to sit at home talking to Eddie G....Well, that wasn't a very hard decision.

Yes, they love to take their cheap shots, that's for sure.  I was amazed at how low they will go, after reading Eddie's attack on Richard, for merely posting what REALLY happened, due to the WT's inconsistent policies on neutrality.  If you didn't see Richard's post called "JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION", it is an excellent read.  And if you didn't see Eddie's cowardly cheap shot of a reply, well, it isn't a very good read.  You didn't miss much.

At any rate, you are correct....They will never learn, and they don't get it.  They truly think they have readers convinced that they are right, and that nobody can see their lies and underhanded tactics.  Although at least 2 guys wrote to Eddie last week and pointed out what a joke they are, and Eddie did his usual....Tried to make the issue about them, and then some babble about "tolerating no rivalry against Jehovah", as if anyone is trying to do that.  The guy is completely clueless.

You hit on something, when you said " they continually underestimate the intelligence of the readers."

Yeah, that's just the thing....If I myself were merely an "unbiased reader" of this board, I would be highly insulted at the malarkey that they write and expect me to believe.  I mean, do they just not know that these comments are public, and can easily be referenced?

Like Rando...Did he ever make a stupid blunder, with that nonsense about claiming I was lying, when I said the WT once taught that Jesus "came" in 1874.  That is one of the most easily-proven former teachings of theirs, to document.  My rebuttal to him posted this morning, so watch for the attacks to continue.   

Then, he claimed that I said their founder was a Freemason, which was a lie.  So, I wrote to him about that, asking him where I said it.  Rita, is it unreasonable for me to ask a person who claims that I said something, WHERE I said it?  I didn't think so.  Anyway, the liar Rando has rejected the question twice

But no matter...I will post his rejection myself.  He's not getting away with his lies.  Rando only makes himself look worse, when he rejects a reasonable question like that, and makes me have to post the fact that he lied and rejected the question.  But Rando always has had the "open mouth, insert foot", syndrome.

And you're correct...Any truly "unbiased" reader, will see it for what it is.  A person who doesn't, isn't unbiased....its just that simple.

Yes, their life would be easier, if non-Witnesses who give factual answers, were not here.  These people are not about true facts....They are about trying to give their Organization a favorable image, even if they have to hide and distort the facts, to do it.

They truly do sound ridiculous, and but there is some sort of mental block there, that keeps them from grasping what fools they continue to make of themselves.  What is interesting, is that there are now at least 2 WITNESSES, who are trying to tell them how they look.  They still don't get it.

I think you're right...They will never learn.  And until they do, I guess the readers will have to endure more of the foolishness.  Its a shame they can't defend their faith with INTELLIGENT arguments and logical reasonings from the Scriptures, and that all they have, is slander, lies, and personal attacks.

I appreciate your writing with your observations, and your straightforward and honest manner of pointing it out.  

I hope you are doing well, and may God bless you and yours.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.