Jehovah`s Witness/Your Letter From "Jeff"

Question
Good morning, Mr. Hepburn.  I saw where this "Jeff" person had written to you.  I want you to know that I also got a nasty letter from him, a couple nights ago.

Also, I think I may be the reason that he wrote to you.  Not knowing that anyone would sink that low, I had posted to the forum that there were good options in the forum, if a questioner wanted an answer from a JW perspective, from a JW who was honest and polite.  This is due to the fact of certain ones here, like Eddie and Rando, who are not honest.  I wanted the readers to know that there are 4 JWs here, who could give them a competent answer from that perspective, and they would not have to endure the lies, hate, and overall foolishness.  I mentioned your name as a good option, as well as Abdijah, Elbert Spears, and Carol Massey.  I simply wanted the readers to understand that there are actually some JWs here, who act like they are supposed to.

After I posted that, I notice this "Jeff" person writes to you, and also to Abdijah, the same nasty letter.  He may very well have written to Elbert and Carol too, I'm not sure.  But at any rate, its no doubt because I posted that you 4 do not stoop to the levels that the dishonest ones do.

I apologize, if I have caused you any inconvenience.  Didn't know anyone would stoop that low, as to write you, all because I made the comment that you acted like a Christian.  But I think that sheds some light on why you got that letter.

Have a great day.

Answer
Hello Derrick

Thank you for writing,  

No the letter from Jeff did not cause any inconvenience, but reading what has been happening on  the form caused me a lot of discomfort. I am still unable to work out what it was he was trying to say.  His letter seemed to me to be trying to cause trouble but at the same time be supportive.  It was very confusing

After reading some of the things that have been happening on the board, I  decided I am not going to get involved with any bickering.  I am going to follow what Abijah said, I am here to answer questions about the Bible and what we (JWs) teach, even if that means correction some of the wrong ideas that have been posted by others if I am ever asked to do so.

Personally I think this text apply applies.  (1 Timothy 6:4, 5 ) “.. puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words. These things give rise to envy, strife, slander, wicked suspicions , 5 constant disputes about minor matters by men who are corrupted in mind and deprived of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain. . .?   (2013 NWT)

My aim is to be respectful to all that may ask me a question regardless of what they believe, and I hope that I have been able to accomplish that.

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn