Jehovah`s Witness/Mat. 27:51-53

Question
NWT Mat 27:51-53

51 And look! the curtain of the sanctuary+ was torn in two,+ from top to bottom,+ and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split. 52 And the tombs* were opened, and many bodies of the holy ones who had fallen asleep were raised up 53 (and people coming out from among the tombs after his being raised up entered into the holy city), and they became visible to many people.  
QUESTION:
Was there resurrection happened here or just corpse came out from tombs during earth quake? Appreciate your thoughts on this! Thanks, Laurence

Answer
Apparently corpses were ejected from their tombs by the violence of the earthquake following Christ's death. Last year that question came up in the Mailbag on The Watchman's Post. Mailbag

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King