Jehovah`s Witness/Mr Abulduajah

Derrick and Richard are losing our war with the JW's. You need to stand up and be a Patriot and help derrick and Richard lie on the JW's.  Be more vocal!  That's how we can scare people from studying with the Watchtower. Even derrick and richard are good at mind control but they can use your help.  Turn your brethren into to us and we'll keep you off the forum feuds.  Having you here is an asset to us but speak up once in awhile against the JW's!  We own you and even give you questions.

“But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars , their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.” (Revelation 21:8 )

I am here to answer questions about the Bible, and the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses, not to engage in disputes or debates.

Also the above is not a question, but a statement.

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.