Jehovah`s Witness/Your Obsession speaks Volumes!

You are a Coward. If you claim you love God but hate your brother, you're a liar. Others are seeing your hypocrisy. You failed.

Well hello, "Jeff".  I'm fine, thanks for asking.  But you don't sound like you are doing very well.  

Funny thing, "Jeff"....Right after DW leaves the board, I all of a sudden start getting questions from England.  What a coincidence!

Anyway, let's jump right in....

YOU: "Your Obsession speaks Volumes!"

Now, are you not the one who wrote to me?  In fact, "obsession" is too mild of a word, for what your friends have towards me.  I don't think its me who calls other people "wife beater", "KKK racist", "sexual predator", etc....All because I don't like them.

So tell me, "Jeff"...Do I not have the right to address lies about me, and expose those who tell them?  

Is it the fact that I caught your friend Rando lying to the board about your religion's false teaching, about Christ "returning" in 1874?  Is that what is bugging you?

I think the readers know who is "obsessed" with whom....I mean, just read the letters people have written.

YOU:  "You are a Coward."

You think?  

Yeah, I see what you mean.  I use my real name, while your pals hide behind aliases like cowards, or only use part of a name.  Is "Jeff" even YOUR real name?  I document everything I post about them, and prove it is the truth.  They, on the other hand, take cowardly cheap shots at Richard and me, and never substantiate any of it.

You know that, "Jeff"....Stop lying.  That isn't very "Christian".

If you have something specific that is bother you, that you want to address with me, then I am happy to discuss it with you.  The "cowards" are the ones like Eddie G, who rejects a question because he is more worried about Rando, than telling the truth.  A coward is like Rando, who takes cheap shots at a person's family, yet hides behind an anonymous profile behind a computer screen.

In fact, its pretty "cowardly" of you, to write this non-specific, insulting accusation, and not state specifically what you are referring to.  If there is something specific that is bugging you, then out with it....You will feel better.  Getting it off your chest, is actually quite healthy, and relieves stress.  Try it....

I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you, "Jeff".  Let's see who the "coward" is, here.

YOU:  "If you claim you love God but hate your brother, you're a liar."

That's the only thing you got correct.  You are absolutely right....A man who says he loves God, but hates his brother, is a liar.  No argument there.  In fact, that's Scriptural....

1 John 4:20-  "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"

1 John 2:9-  "He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now."

1 John 2:11-  "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

1 John 3:15-  "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

Can't argue with you there.  In fact, since I think if we polled the audience, it would become clear who really "hates" who, this would be an excellent point to write to your JW pals.  

Bet you didn't....

But let's just get a couple of things straight, "Jeff"....

1.  I don't hate them.  They are liars, and I expose their lies.  I would like very much, if they weren't liars, and it wasn't necessary.  But they are, so it is.  Exposing someone's slanderous lies, is not "hate".  So, that wasn't a very smart implication for you to make.  Even your very own Sister T, recently pointed out that we are to hate what Jehovah hates.  Jehovah hates lying...Do you disagree with that, "Jeff"?  So, I too hate lying.  I don't hate the liar, but I hate their deeds.  That's what we're supposed to do.

Don't you hate lies too, "Jeff"?

2.  This verse is non-applicable to this situation.  Because of the reason listed above...I don't hate them (in fact, I prayed for them this morning, to be saved), and also, they are not my "brethren".  They are human beings for whom Christ died, but they are not true Christians.  My brothers and sisters, whom I love dearly, are those who have also come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, through faith in His shed blood.  Those are my spiritual "brothers".  And I assure you, that I do not hate my brethren.  I don't even hate those here who hate me.  I simply hate their wickedness, because its an insult to Almighty God.

As for Eddie and Rando....They are lost, and in trouble with God.  They invent, and uphold lies.  If you loved them, you would tell them the danger they are in, rather than writing me with this nonsense.

Again, bet you didn't....

YOU:  "Others are seeing your hypocrisy."

They are?  Like whom?  We must be reading 2 different forums.  What I've been seeing, is numerous people, including a couple of JWs themselves, being completely embarrassed by these people and their cowardly lies.

You should be embarrassed too, "Jeff".  Aren't you?

By the way....Writing to themselves and having their friends to write in and support them, AFTER they see people writing in and laughing at their foolishness, does not constitute "others are seeing your hypocrisy".

Again "Jeff", if there is some specific example of hypocrisy you want to come out with (and I'm pretty sure there isn't), then by all means....

But if not, save yourself the embarrassment of looking just like them.  A word of advice, "Jeff"....Don't associate yourself with liars.  First, its unscriptural to do so (1 Cor. 15:33).  Secondly, if you hang around skunks long enough, you will eventually start to smell like one.  Best thing is to just not get too close to one in the first place.

But again, its rather coincidental that I am all of a sudden getting questions from England, after our English friend just exited the forum.  Don't you think that's sort of odd?

YOU:  "You failed."

No, I don't think so.  For one thing, if I had failed, you wouldn't even have written to me.  You wouldn't have felt the need to take time out of your evening, to tell me that.  Its because my posts lately have exposed your friends as liars, that you are so upset to begin with.  That's not the sign of "failing".  That's the sign of a well-timed post exposing these people's lies, for the readers to see.  I expected to get a letter like this, "Jeff".  It usually happens when liars are exposed.

I believe I was quite successful in documenting that your pal Rando, lied to the public about 1874.  How do I know I was successful?  Simple....He has said NOTHING else about 1874, but instead, has begun to attack my character with a vengeance.  Actually, I dare say its because I did not fail, that you are so upset.  I believe that is pretty obvious to need to belabor that point.

Anyway, thanks for writing, "Jeff".  Tell DW "hello" for me.

Take care,

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.