Jehovah`s Witness/Poor Rando...Still in Denial

In fact, he is in such denial, that he has resorted back to his age-old childish accusation of "Holland is writing himself".  

(For the record, THIS writing is written by me, in case you were wondering.  But not the last one....Sorry, Rando)  

Rando seems to have trouble grasping that his attempts to evade and divert away from his lie to this forum about the WT's teaching on 1874, is simply not going to work.  He is trying to run, but has nowhere to hide.  Since his lie about 1874, we have seen numerous desperate attacks from him.  

And as he always does, its now back to the “Holland is writing himself” , accusation.

I believe you are now batting about 0 for 1,000 on that one.   

Weak, Rando…Really weak.  Complain all you want, but I did not send that question to you, nor to myself.  Sending questions to yourself under alias names, and pretending to converse with yourself, is your tactic, not mine.  I have no need to, as I do not suffer from schizophrenia or MPD.  When I send a question to myself, I make it obvious that I am writing it.  I don’t pretend to be having conversations with other aliases, like you have been caught doing time and again.  And when I send you a question, I generally sign my real name to it, as you well know.  Of course, you normally reject it.  But that is fine too, because I can just post it myself, and people can see how cowardly you act.  There really is no need for me to write you under an alias, except maybe for fun once in awhile.  

However, sorry to say, this is not one of those times.  I didn’t sent you that question.  

But as for deceptively writing to oneself, we all know that you do this, and you like to accuse me of doing it, but its just not going to work.  You were asked a legitimate question about your own lie, which you didn’t want to answer.  So being the coward you are, you rejected it.  Its just that simple.

But still….it was a good question.  Why DID you lie to this board, Rando?  I find it odd that Ms. T claims that JWs are not “embarrassed”  by the WT’s past errors on various dates, but apparently YOU are embarrassed by it.  Why else would you lie about it, if its all well and good…if its nothing to be ashamed of.  Why did you try to hide the facts from the readers, and still refuse to come clean, when even your JW friends have to admit its true?

Besides, it really doesn’t matter where the question came from.  What matters, is that you lied to this board about 1874, and you just can’t bring yourself to acknowledge what everyone else already knows….That you blew it.  Big time.   

So, your “response” is to accuse me of writing you the question?  Wow, that’s pretty lame.  Especially when everybody knows you are the one who does that.  Case in point….

In that one post, Rando was both a JW, AND a Southern Baptist.  Very nice.  

But back to 1874.…Eddie G has been forced to admit that your religion taught this.  Now, Sister T has had to admit it.

So, what’s your problem in admitting it?  I mean, you’re the one who chose to lie about it.  Had you not tried to make an issue out of and use it to slander me, you wouldn’t be in the mess you’re in right now.  

But since you want to keep this debacle going by repeating your same old lies time and again, instead of admitting your error and just letting it go, then so be it.  We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

Rando talks about "fooling people".  I think he is just upset that he didn't get away with trying to fool the readers of this board, about the history of his own religion.  Rando doesn't like someone bringing his lies to the forefront.  That is why he acts like a child, and goes on the attack, when he is exposed.  

Rando wants to talk about “new material”, and telling the same old lies.  Again, accusing others of what he himself hypocritically does.  Rando, what about you starting up that LIE again, claiming I made some statement about the “Holy Ghost changing His mind” about the meaning of “pascha”?  And you want to talk about “predictable”.  Have you just forgotten that you have told this lie about a hundred times before, and I exposed you for it?  Have you forgotten about the last time I exposed you for this lie, that I predicted that you would wait a few months before trying it again, but that you would eventually come back with it, because you have nothing else?  And true to form, you have done just that.  Why tell the same old lie, Rando?  Why didn’t you show where I said that?

But this is merely an old, recycled lie, that you have tried to tell for years.  Tell us all again about “new material”, while you tell the same old lie you have told for years.....  

Its actually quite easy to prove, that you have already been exposed for this lie before….

So, my question to you, is why you tell this lie about my supposedly saying the “Holy Ghost changed His mind”, when you know full well that statement was not made by me, but was in an article written by someone else?  

Seems we have been down this road before.  I notice you didn’t actually provide for the readers, where this was stated by me.  Last time you claimed I had said that, I wrote directly to you, and asked you for the quote.  And when you had no answer, you claimed you didn’t give the quote because you wanted to “be silent like Jesus”."

Funny….You weren’t very silent when you were lying, but when put into a corner, you decided to all of a sudden “be silent like Jesus”.  But I don’t remember reading where Jesus ever got caught in a lie, and had no answer.

You’re nothing like Jesus, Mr. Rando.  Jesus didn’t lie.  You do.  Big difference.

But nonetheless, why do you take a comment made in an article written by someone else, and falsely attribute that statement to me?  Is it the same reason you lied about Landover Baptist Church?  Is it the same reason you lied about 1874?  Is it the same reason you lied about the Masonic view of God?

I think you just like to lie.  Again, you are an asset to the Christian cause, and a huge liability to the JW cause.  

But back to the subject that you‘re desperately trying to avoid….Are you going to come clean to this board about 1874?  The way I see it, you have no choice.  Eddie has admitted it, and now Sister T has admitted it.  

Do you still deny it?  Let’s all be watching the board, to see if Rando will finally come clean and give a straight answer.  Or, he will have no other choice but to continue with his same old worn-out lies of,  “Holland is writing himself”, “Holland celebrates Halloween”, “Holland is in with the KKK”, and all of the other false stupidity that we have been seeing from him.

Quit acting so childish, Rando.  Just admit that you didn’t tell the truth.  

Hey, everyone knows it now anyway…..  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.