Jehovah`s Witness/What, Rando....You Dont Have An Answer?

I wonder if any of Rando's "friends", would care to elaborate as to why he claims I said that Russell was a Freemason, but when asked to show where I said that, he would reject the question?  

Can any of these same friends, explain why he would lie to the readers about 1874?  After solid proof was given that Rando lied to the reading audience about this date, Rando offered no explanation at all....He merely changed the subject, implying that I am a racist, and a predator.  

Great answer there, Rando.  Nonetheless, Rando was asked by me for one simple quote, in which he claims I "lied", and said Russell was a Freemason.  And as always, Rando was shown to be a liar, and had no quote.  

Rando exposed again....

Now, why would Rando reject this?  He has shown us just this past week, that he knows nothing about his own religion's history.  He has also shown that he can't provide a quote for a "lie" he claims was told.  In fact, Rando has proven once again, that he simply cannot tell the truth about anything.

Rando, tell this board why you would reject this....Did you lie, claiming I said Russell was a Freemason?

Here is what ole' lying Rando rejected....

Your question was

No Rando, that rejection of "You're Very Welcome", just isn't going to cut it. You lied to this board again, when you claimed that I said Russell was a Freemason. I have asked you to publish the quote and the link, to where this was said. You don't get to lie, and then reject the question.

I will now re-send you, what you rejected, in your usual cowardly manner. So, try again....

Your question was

Good evening, Rando. I hope you are well.

I have typed a response showing the error in your denial, regarding the Watchtower and 1874. That response will post tomorrow. That is not why I am writing, however.

I would like to ask you for a quote, regarding something you claim that I "lied" about, in an attempt to slander your founder, Mr. Charles Taze Russell.

We have seen how you like to make things up, and I believe we have seen possibly another example of this. I am referring to where you claim that I said Russell was a Mason.

I quote you....

"Is that the real reason you're on the JW FORUM? To lie about the Watchtower and to lie about Brother Russell being a Freemason. BROTHER RUSSELL WAS NEVER A FREEMASON!"

Simple question to you....Since I'm accused of lying about Russell being a Mason, and since I'm pretty sure I never made that comment, I would like for you to please provide where I did.

The quote, and the link, to where the readers and myself, can check it out ....That's what I would like for you to provide.

The only question that I recall ever getting about that topic (granted, I've had a lot of questions in 14 years, and don't remember them all), was from this link....

In that link, I made the following comment about Russell being a Freemason....

"Now, in all fairness, I am not sure about C.T. Russell being a Mason. I have heard some pretty compelling evidence of this, but also some evidence disputing it as fact. So I cannot say for certain that Russell was a Mason, but neither would I rule out the possibility.

Now, in light of the above comment, would you mind explaining just how you gathered that I was saying that Russell WAS a Freemason?

Thank you for your time....

You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

And I'm pretty sure that I have never said that "God was like an egg", either. While you're finding where I said Russell was a Freemason, could you find the "egg" quote, also?

Thank you.

You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

Rando, you owe the readers of this board an apology.  It has now been proven that you don't know when the Watchtower started, nor do you know what their teachings have been.  

Or wait....maybe you did know, and just lied about it.

You should apologize to the readers, and retract your statement.  The Watchtower DID teach that Jesus "came invisibly" in 1874.  You looked sort of silly, trying to deny that.  

Now, why would Rando expect the readers to BELIEVE him when he claims I made a statement, but he feels no obligation to provide the readers any evidence?  Why would he reject a question, so as to keep it from the reader's attention?  

Rando isn't very honest with the readers of this board.  Like Rita pointed out in her letter....these JWs keep right on insulting the intelligence of the readers.  He thinks you will believe him, even though he's lying.

Just can't let him get away with that....

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.