Jehovah`s Witness/Recycling Old Pathetic Debunked Ex-Witness' Rants

Question
Brother Rando,

Eddie G here.

You know what I find sad if not pathetic Brother Rando about these critics of Jehovah's Witnesses here? Their constant recycling of old worn out  bitter rants by ex-witnesses and JW haters. Truly sad, they have nothing new to offer or any up-building thing to say but to tear down the faith of others.

For example, this JW critic, Richard here has posted an old writing from an ex-witness insinuating that the Governing Body (i.e. Brother Rutherford and company) were responsible for the rape and killing of our dear Sisters and Brothers in Malawi.

The old accusation stemmed from an incorrect and mistaken understanding that our fellow brothers in Mexico were "allowed" to "buy" a ("Cartilla") "card" (from the government) but not our brothers in Malawi.

In short, these critics and JW haters had mistakenly equated the situation as one and the same.

To quote exactly what JW critic Richard had ignorantly posted, he said:

>>"What they say: "It is because Jehovah’s Witnesses refuse to buy the Malawi Congress Party card. This card declares the holder to be a member of the ruling political party of Malawi. But for Jehovah’s Witnesses to buy a political card and thus join a political party would be an open denial of what they believe and stand for." Awake! 1976 Aug 8 p.5    Of course this is in reference to the thousands of JW's who the Watchtower allowed to be raped, tortured and killed for not buying a political card in support of their neutrality stance."

What they do: When Mexican JW's are in a similar situation (in the same decade), they are told that it would be a conscience matter to bribe Mexican officials to receive a government Cartilla card.  They even clarified (one year after the Malawi incident), that it was still acceptable for brothers to hold a Cartilla card even though it recognized them to be in the first reserve of the military."<<<<

There you go. Pathetic statement!

Now, think about this Brother Rando. This JW critic Richard is ignorantly saying that the Mexican "Cartilla" card is the same as "buying a political card" in support of the Political Party in Malawi.

How dumb is that? I'm sorry to say this Brother Rando, but that is patently dumb.

I mean, is registering in the U.S Selective Service the same as registering as a Republican in the Republican Party or as a Democrat in the Democratic Party?

Is accepting blood transfusion the same as accepting Alternative Non-Blood Medical Management treatment?

If this JW critic believes this to be so, then I have ten pounds of fools gold to sell him for the price of a pound of gold.

How ridiculous to make such a comparison and accusation.

Furthermore, this JW critic doesn't seem to know what Bible based conscience mean to true followers of Christ. But I have a good hunch that, when things gets rough, when the governmental powers of the nations (Gog of Magog) starts attacking religion, particularly his, I wouldn't be surprised he will the first to crumble. No doubt about it.

I could go on, but enough said. The spreading of vicious lies (either made by them or by ex-witnesses who had huge axes to grind) is a clear sign of great desperation to prove us wrong and their great hatred towards Jehovah's Organization.  

Truly sad! And they call themselves Christians?

What an insult to Christ and God.

Thoughts Brother Rando?

Answer
The Baptist 9/11
The Baptist 9/11  

The Baptist Easter
The Baptist Easter  
"The Bible study aids provided by the faithful and discreet slave shed light on the traps set by the Devil and help us to avoid them. Prayer and Bible study promote in us a love for what is good. But it is equally important that we develop a hatred for what is bad. (Ps. 97:10)" Quote for today's Text...

New understanding of (Gog of Magog) is that it happens sooner rather than later.  We see Satan training the World of ungodly mankind to speak Blasphemes against Jehovah and his Sovereignty Supporters.  All indications of the separating work of the "wheat" and "weeds" are coming to the conclusion is that the "Overlapping Generation" is now going through their Final Sealing. "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads." (Rev 7:3)

The World of ungodly mankind have no clue what this means but We Do!  This is why we see a huge spike in Demonic Activity from Impostors and Fake JW Experts.  They say join the "Political System" or die.  And many of our Brothers and Sisters have been murdered because they back Jehovah's Sovereignty.  

Take a look at one Religion, The Baptist.  We see them on the "JW Forum" spewing lies about Jehovah's Organization, while they are the ones causing the Wars in the Gulf.  The Born Again Baptists are the ones who brought on "911".  

The first thing that members of this (anti-christian sect) will do, is come to you as wolves in sheep's clothing.  They shout and yell, I'm a Christian, I'm a Christian!

Born Again Baptists slams Islam  http://www.godhatesislam.com/

Born Again Baptists spews hatred towards gays http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/god-hates-fags-church

Born Again Baptists spews hatred towards Pedophiles http://www.priestsrapeboys.com/

While Born Again Baptists themselves engage in homosexuality and the rape of little boys and girls. Spewing hatred blots out the good news about Jesus Christ.

~~~ http://www.snapnetwork.org/snap_press_releases/2007_press_releases/041807_six_ba
~~~ http://timmybrister.com/2007/04/southern-baptist-sex-offenders/
~~~ http://thewartburgwatch.com/2011/06/07/pedophiles-in-the-ministry-shame-on-the-s
~~~  http://ethicsdaily.com/news.php?viewStory=12461
~~~ http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47676

The Baptist regime preaches a False Salvation that "Once Saved Always Saved".  So when a Baptist Priest rapes little boys and girls, they will still go to Heaven.  They also refused to do a "database" to give aid to law enforcement.

But didn't Holland recently claim All Men were saved????  So why is here slamming Jehovah's Witnesses if {All men}} are saved?  I always took the stand that Jesus was My Personal Lord and Savior. But Holland rejects that there is One God, the Father, and One Lord, Jesus Christ?  I wonder how can Jesus be a mediator if he is God??  The truth is Jesus is NOT God but Apostle and High Priest. (Hebrews 3:1)  Jesus is the Mediator BECAUSE he is NOT GOD.  Therefore, Holland was arguing with himself and lost!  One God and One Lord doesn't ascribed to the trinity teaching now does it?

The Baptist's teaching that there are Two Almighty Gods is unscriptural, but so is the Trinity.  Richard thinks he is "saved".  Let him keep thinking that.  I think it's pretty easy in exposing these two.  http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=satan%27s+baptists&qpvt=satan%27s+baptists&F  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando