Jehovah`s Witness/Satan Will Not Prevail!

Jehovah's Witnesses obey the laws of the land, they love their neighbors as themselves, they strive to show kindness and love to others, but when it comes to obeying God as ruler rather than men, that's where they put their foot down and refuse.  

As in Bible times, ones who wanted to learn about God and worship him were accused of all sorts of things, lied on, falsely accused etc.  We see the same things going on today.  

Why are people so angry when a person learns about Jehovah and makes good changes in their lives?  They strive to become better people in all areas of life.  Yet they are hated with intensity.  The answer is plain and the answer is Bible prophecy.  Jesus said his true followers would be hated.  And JW's are truly hated, we see the hate on this very board.  Even if ones claim that's not what it is, we know better people aren't that ignorant. You see the meddling where ones ought not.  The moral wrongs and injustices against us by ones who are signed up as JW Experts when they are not JW's.  Because we live in Satan's world and anyone who isn't on Satan's side is hated.  If we were part of Satan's religions, then the world would be fond of us too, but since we are no part, well we are hated.  The more I see the posts the more they prove the Bible and us to be true!  Come, Lord Jesus!

John 15:17-19 "“These things I command you, that you love one another. 18 If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."

1 John 5:19 ".....the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."

To my fellow board members who are real JW's, may Jehovah's peace be upon you while you are harassed and meddled with constantly.  A date doesn't make the fact that God is ONE Jehovah, not 3, a date doesn't change the fact that Jesus is NOT Almighty God, but God's only BEGOTTEN Son.  A date does not change the fact that a loving God would not torture people in hellfire.  A date does not change the fact that the resurrection of our dead loved ones is real.  If all people had immortal souls there would be no need for a resurrection at all.  The Bible teaches the resurrection.  

Are JW's embarrassed because they may have gotten some things wrong regarding Bible Prophecies?  There is no way we are.  Why?  Because Jehovah is more important than ridicule by mere people.  Our aim is to go according to the Bible and if what we may have at once said needs to be correct so that we continue to be in line with the Bible then that shows superb humility and faith in God and not in themselves or men.  As we do not worship men, but God!  It's a huge mistake to think we are ashamed of any changes that are corrected.  Thank Jehovah the God of mercy for the humbleness of our dear Governing Body and all they do to ensure that the word of God is spoken of aright!   Never will you see Christendom's clergy be as humble.   

Believe the Bible, the majority is not always right.  Remember only 8 people survived the flood!!

Here are a few more short stories from JW Yearbooks.....enjoy!

“The God You Are Serving Is Strong”

Caro lives in Uganda. Just a month after she began to study the Bible, her husband, Martin, who practiced witchcraft, began to oppose her bitterly. “Because of your books, the ancestors can no longer enter the house,” he claimed. He mistreated her and threatened to kill her if she did not quit her Bible study. He also stopped providing for the family. Caro remained composed, provided for the family from the garden that she cultivated, and continued to take in accurate knowledge. Later, when it became clear that her life was actually in danger, Caro fled the home. She struggled to support herself. Yet, when she heard that the children were sick, she took the little money she had earned and bought medicine for them.

After some time, Caro received a phone call from her husband. “I want you to come back home,” he said. “I have seen that the God you are serving is strong and that he has been with you. I want you to tell those people who are teaching you to come and teach me too. I really want to change my life.” Martin was serious. The family is now united and happy. Both Martin and Caro were baptized at a convention in August 2012.

A Child Faces Persecution

Rajiv lives in a remote village in northern India. When he was nine years old and in the fourth grade, his schoolteacher, one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, taught the children moral standards with the help of the book Learn From the Great Teacher. Rajiv drank in this information and began to apply it. He told his teacher that he had stopped telling lies and fighting with his schoolmates and was sharing his food at lunchtime with those who had none.

As he learned more about the promise of Paradise on earth, he began to tell this good news to others in his village and to people he met while traveling on the train. This annoyed and embarrassed his parents. They told him to stop talking about Jehovah and Jesus. When he continued, they began to beat him, and his mother would take away his clothes when he returned from school so that he could not go out and talk about his newfound hope. His parents did not allow him to sleep on his bed, and they restricted his food. When these measures also failed, they called a priest to change the boy’s thinking.

The priest stayed in the home for several days and tried to force Rajiv to bow down to an idol. When Rajiv said that the idol was just stone and was not a living god, the priest replied that the boy should ‘see through the heart.’ Only then would he “see” god in the statue. Rajiv took a piece of paper and wrote on it “100 rupees.” He gave it to the priest and asked him to buy some chocolates and bring back the change. The priest said that he was not a fool; this was just a piece of paper and had no value. “If you look at this through your heart,” replied Rajiv, “you will see real currency in this piece of paper.” Angrily, the priest pushed the boy’s head down in front of the idol. “You have forced my head to bow in front of this statue,” said Rajiv, “but you will never bow my heart.” Finally the priest left, saying that it was impossible to reform the boy and that if he stayed any longer, he himself would lose his faith. Rajiv’s parents then moved him to another school. But he has not stopped talking to everyone who will listen to what he says about Jehovah and the promise of Paradise. Now ten years old, he continues to rely on Jehovah for help to keep his faith strong.

"Jessica, a 15-year-old regular pioneer who lives in Peru, is the only Witness in her family. The shoes that she used in the field ministry were badly worn, so she asked her father for a new pair. The father snapped: “Let Jehovah provide you with shoes!” The sister went in the service in her worn-out shoes, but on the way home, she passed the house of a brother who is a shoemaker. The brother called her in and said: “Come in, please. I made something for you today!” He then handed her a new pair of shoes. Her father, surprised that she was wearing new shoes, asked her where she got them. Jessica replied: “Jehovah provided them for me!”

Sister T
John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,..."

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)