Jehovah`s Witness/SMH

For those of you who are not familiar with "SMH" in computer lingo.  It means, "Shake my head".  That is exactly what I did when I read this link.

I really with the Watchtower would push higher learning instead of fighting against it.  Besides the fact that the writer and Eddie missed the entire point that proves JW's are simply another branch off a large religious tree with many other branches attached to themselves, they focus on something completely different...and are once again wrong.

The letter stated, "This exposes Holland that the Watchtower taught that Jesus was coming in "1874"  

The entire thing about 1874 started with Rando's comment from

"However, this Apostate exclaims we taught the second coming in "1874"?  It's an outright deceptive lie because he has an axe to grind and is looking for heads to chop off."    

Eddie, when you quoted this statement from Rando in your letter that posted today, why did you quote the first sentence and not the second?   You deliberately left out the statement from Rando that the teaching of the second coming in 1874 was a lie.     THAT'S THE LIE THAT DERRICK KEEPS BRINGING UP!!!  

1) Rando has a problem that Derrick said that the Watchtower taught the second coming in 1874.  
2) Rando said it's an outright lie and that the Watchtower did not teach that.
3) I showed explicitly that they did in  I even summed it up by saying, I disagree with Rando that the Watchtower didn't refer to 1874 as the second advent of Jesus Christ.  They did, over and over.  
4) I showed in my recent statement of JW splinter groups that they did teach this.

My original statement agreed with Derrick.  My statement yesterday agreed with my statement before.  Seriously, how does one come to the conclusion that Derrick and I are at odds?  

Derrick keeps referring to the lie that Rando said.  Rando said that the Watchtower NEVER taught the SECOND COMING in 1874.  That's the lie.  That's the sentence Eddie edited out of his quote.

Seriously people.  Higher education.  

Jehovah`s Witness

I am not a Jehovah's Witness, however I can answer many questions concerning the ideas and doctrines on which they disagree with mainstream Christianity. I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as those who have started to become disillusioned with the Watchtower Organization.

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally wonderful and moral people who are zealous for God. However, in their zeal, they have pledged allegiance to what they believe is God's spirit-directed organization. This allegiance blinds them from allowing God's word alone to work in them. My hope is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all who seek salvation, no matter their label or denomination. My experiences come from the relationship that I have with Him as the source of my daily strength. These experiences create an undeniable testimony of salvation by grace through faith in the cleansing blood of the Lamb of God. Through prayer and meditation on God's holy word alone, we find truth as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit.

As the word "organization" is misleading in this particular area, I want to be clear that, as a member of the body of Christ, the label or denomination of the church I attend is not the source of my salvation. I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone.

I have a Bachelor and Master's Degree with extensive educational experience.