Jehovah`s Witness/Why all the sreaming Hallond?

Question
I think Hallond needs a mental evaluations. He appears to be having a mental breakdown.  What is his Obsession with you guys? Does he need to be on a JW Blog to slander Jehovah's Witness? I never trust the Baptists anyways as they go trick or treating.

You many ask what are you eatin?  Nothing I am a christian they say. I like dressing up like the devil.  

You might get into trouble.  Better get home on a double.  How was your Halloween? Did you kill some spirits?  

Sounds like Hallond is a man full of pride and doesn't like being exposed.  I think I will write some of his Baptist Priests and ask if he is shining the light on his religion correctly.

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

If someone doesn't agree with JW's then they do not have to, they can believe as they wish and enjoy their life.  There is a reason behind the obsession and hatred toward us.  When a person is consumed with hatred such as we've seen for 14 years straight, then it helps people to see that the Bible does not lie.  

The more he and his supporters post the more they prove us right by fulfilling Bible prophecy, just the fact that non JW's are signed up as JW Experts is Bible prophecy being fulfilled! JW's know that the end is swiftly coming!

Jesus said his true followers would be hated as he was.  The very first prophecy in the Bible speaks of this hatred or enmity:

Gen. 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

The Bible says that in the last days we'd see ones such as this:

2 Tim 3:1-5 "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, ....boastful, haughty, blasphemers, ...3 ..... not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, .... 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; ....."

2 Peter 2:2-3 "Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words..."

Matt 10:22 "And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved."

We are made fun of and persecuted severely for faithfully adhering to the Bible regarding not killing people thus having love for others regardless of where they live, which means we don't go to war, because war is for killing people.  Either people will go with the Bible or they will not.  We choose to go with the Bible and so we are attacked.

1 John 3 "The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother."

The Bible is clear, the children of the Devil are the ones who do not love their brother.  How can you love your brother if you are willing to kill them because some men tells you to?

The Bible is clear:

1 John 4:20,21 "If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For the one who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21 And we have this commandment from him, that whoever loves God must also love his brother."

That's why many JW's are persecuted because they rather obey God as ruler rather than men.

Acts 5:29 "In answer Peter and the other apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men."

JW's do not celebrate Halloween (Samhain) as we again abide by the Bible. As you cannot sit at God's table and also at Satan's table.

1 Cor. 10:21 "You cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons."

Yes, some Baptists do not celebrate Halloween, but some do, and again, Paul said that true Christians would be united, Jesus even prayed to his Father that his followers all be united as one!

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"

John 17:11 "“I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one."

Did Jehovah answer Jesus' prayer regarding his true followers being one as they are?  Are there ones who heeded the urge of Paul?

Yes indeed, there is no denial that Jehovah's Witnesses the world over are united as one!!!

Every time you see the hate spewed against JW's, just remember, it's the fulfillment of Bible prophecy!  

Take Care

Sister T

jw.org

tv.jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T