Jehovah`s Witness/Watch you don't decieve yourselves

Question
Good day sister T

You seem to be on the forefront of things at the minute on the board.
It must seem rather exciting for you at the minute!
You know what I mean sister T!
Been needed to be wanted!

One thing about mankind is!
The need to being needed.
Mankind has this need to be loved.
That's the human side of us All.

Are you serving your flesh!
Or are you serving mankind !
Or are you serving Watch Tower!
Or are you serving CHRIST Jesus.?
These are questions I have to ask! As my mind set may be wrong.
And the Only way to find out! is by asking direct questions.
Just so that am clear about everything!
You know what I mean!

When I put these questions to you I'm mindfull at how things can be perceived! By another human being!
Plus the fact their mind set!
Plus the fact their upbringing!
These all are factors!

Who is it you follow?
You see to be a follower of Christ!
You have to clothe yourself with the love of Christ.
Are you aware sister T?
You are not to judge outside the house of Christ
Only within?
Are you are of this?
That is Christs  judgement! not yours or anyone else's.
Are you aware what the Word says?
And yes this is an site were people can ask and receive answers!
So to understand what you believe,
It would be to your credit to answer the above questions.

There's  5 questions sister T
Look forward to hearing from your

Shalom sister T
Shalom

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

I'm not sure why you feel that being on this board makes me feel needed or excited...yes mankind has an adherent need to be loved.  But I have plenty of love in my personal life.  And as far as being excited about the deplorable lies that are being told on my God and my religion, there is no excitement there.  It's actually very sad because they don't realize what they are actually doing, or maybe they do.  But regardless,  it's not my teachings, it's the Bible's and the Bible is from God.  I'm on this board because of my love for others and more importantly my love for my God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ.

Matt 22:36-39 "“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’"

You asked who am I serving, "serving" is a broad word in the English language. I only worship Jehovah God.

You asked:

Are you serving your flesh!  

Not in the least!

Or are you serving mankind !

I'm serving any who are interested in learning the truth about God so that they too can have a chance to learn the truth about Jehovah and the marvelous promises he has in store for obedient mankind by means of his son Jesus Christ.

Or are you serving Watch Tower!

I am a Jehovah's Witness and I'm part of the Watchtower organization and all Jehovah's Witnesses work together preaching about God, I fully support the Watchtower organization, but they aren't the ones who gave us the commission to preach.  That command comes from the Bible.  So my service is not to them as I, including the Watchtower organization and all JW's serve God.  

Or are you serving CHRIST Jesus.?

Jesus is the one who gave us the commission to go make disciples and to teach them all the things he commanded (Matt 28:19,20  "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations,... 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you...")  Jesus did only the things his Father told him to do. (John 8:28 "Jesus then said:....and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things.")

So my service is to both Jehovah and his son Jesus, but again my worship is only to Jehovah God as Jesus clearly said:

Matt 4:10 "Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

You asked:

Who is it you follow?
You see to be a follower of Christ!

Yes, I am a follower of Christ Jesus.

Are you aware sister T?

Yes, that is true.  But the Bible also tells us that there are things that God hates, we as God's servants should hate those things as well.

Proverbs 6:16-19 "There are six things that Jehovah hates; Yes, seven things that he detests: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil, 19 A false witness who lies with every breath, And anyone sowing contentions among brothers."

Psalm 97:10 "O you who love Jehovah, hate what is bad..."

You said:

Only within?
Are you are of this?

We are not to judge our brother this is true...but I'm not sure what you are referring to as me judging?  Because there is a huge difference between judging a person and speaking out regarding untruths about my God and my religion and twisting scriptures.

You asked:

Are you aware what the Word says?

Again, I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I'm very aware that the Bible says that Christ will judge people.  But the Bible also says that if we don't warn people and tell them the truth about God then we are wrong in God's eyes.

Ezekiel 3:18,19 "When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him, and you fail to speak in order to warn the wicked one to turn from his wicked course so that he may stay alive, he will die for his error because he is wicked, but I will ask his blood back from you. 19 But if you warn someone wicked and he does not turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked course, he will die for his error, but you will certainly save your own life."

1 Cor. 9:16, 23  "Now if I am declaring the good news, it is no reason for me to boast, for necessity is laid upon me. Really, woe to me if I do not declare the good news!" 23 But I do all things for the sake of the good news, in order to share it with others."

1 Tim 4:16 "Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Persevere in these things, for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you."

The Bible also tells us that speaking up regarding untruths is not wrong, as we see ones who had God's approval speak up with boldness.  Again, if a belief is wrong according to the Bible, this is not my judgement of a person.  The Bible has the last word over any person, so just because someone feels it's wrong to show a belief to be false from the pages of the Bible doesn't mean God finds it wrong.

As in the case of Apollo, he had to be corrected with his teachings, many people today refuse to accept the teachings from the Bible, but we see Apollo was humble and accepted that correction:

Acts 18:26 "He began to speak boldly in the synagogue, and when Pris·cil′la and Aq′ui·la+ heard him, they took him into their company and explained the way of God more accurately to him."

Once he had learned from those two he boldly with intensity proved the wrong teachings of the Jews.  

Acts 18:28 "for publicly and with great intensity he thoroughly proved the Jews to be wrong, showing them from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ"

But again, I'm not sure what you are referring to, if what I said isn't what you were referring to, please let me know. And if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Take Care

Sister T

jw.org
tv.jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T