Jehovah`s Witness/Are you a Christian?

Question
I want to know if the Witnesses are Christian?

Answer
Hi Barney; thanks for asking.

Yes. We are Christians for the following reasons:

We try to follow closely the teachings and behavior of Jesus Christ. — 1 Peter 2:21 .

We believe that Jesus is the key to salvation, that “there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.” — Acts 4:12 .

When people become Jehovah’s Witnesses, they are baptized in the name of Jesus. — Matthew 28:18, 19 .

We offer our prayers in Jesus’ name. — John 15:16 .

We believe that Jesus is the Head, or the one appointed to have authority, over every man. — 1 Corinthians 11:3 .

For more information visit the link below, from which my response was taken:

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-christians/

Jehovah`s Witness

Abdijah