Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Holland humiliated once again...

Question
After Holland has been unable to provide proof to the "Forum" that I lied about "1874".  He now writes me pleading with me to answer his NEWLY Arranged Questions .

Funny thing is, I never saw these questions before, nevertheless even answered them!  So how can I have LIED about a question never asked of me in the first place?  Is that being honest Derrick Holland?

His first question was about the "Watchtower" and that they taught Jesus WOULD return in "1874" when I explained to him they didn't exists until "1881".

AT first, I thought this question was from a honest and sincere person, since the questioner under an "alias name" was from <font color="red"> Illinois </font>.  WE all know that Derrick Holland is from Granite Falls, North Carolina.  So I didn't think you would have stooped to deceive the Forum.  A Public Apology is in order.

Now your second question is QUITE different and no mention of the Watchtower at all.  WHY?  

"Questioner: Derrick
Country: Illinois, United States
Private: No
Subject: The Web Sites

Question: Rando, we are still waiting for an answer to the question....Why do you use wicked and ungodly web sites, set up by atheists to mock God, as sources of information? And why do you also use a site that is affiliated with the LGBT agenda? Do you also agree with that agenda?

And why do you continue to lie to the readers about 1874, and the fact that this was a key date in your religion's early teachings, as they taught that it was the year Jesus had "invisibly returned"?

Do you just not KNOW the history of your religion, or are you just lying about it? So, why do you pose as an Expert on this religion, who can answer questions about it, when you obviously can't?

Answer:  Can't find a lie, so now you're trying to manufacture one?  IS that being honest?

Well well, so DH did write the first question in claiming the Watchtower existed prior to "1874" in that Jesus was to Return in 1874 Liar. Liar.  Even your buddy "Richard" was forced to admit it was a Second Adventist teaching.  How come you're not calling "Richard" a liar???  It's called Hypocrisy Holland.

You been caught red handed!!  All your utube sites bare the fact that you live Granite Falls, North Carolina. Why are you lying Holland.  Why?  Is it because you also slam ISLAM??  Are members in your Church looking at you funny?   Knowing that you are a Con-Artist?  Not so "cunning" are we now?

Answer
You claimed that JEHOVAH is not found in the Greek Scriptures.  But here we have the King James Bible having Jehovah's Name in the Greek scriptures. "Jehovah in the New Testament 297 References With Jesus' Testimony in Red Letters" - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/scripturalbasis.htm#sthash.9JYsZ32X.dpuf

Whose the LIAR, Holland??  WHO?  YOU!  Are you now going to say we can't belive the King James Bible??  lol.....  You are some work of Satan's finest.... You can't "fool" Holy Spirit Holland.  Even trying it, would be mean everlasting death.   Once saved Always Saved Always False.

Weren't Ananias and Sapphira "saved" and faithful followers of Jesus Christ?  "However, a certain man, An·a·ni′as by name, together with Sap·phi′ra his wife, sold a possession 2 and secretly held back some of the price, his wife also knowing about it, and he brought just a part and deposited it at the feet of the apostles." (Acts 5:1-2)  Gee Holland, they never even spoke, abused, or slandered Holy Spirit.  Just withheld some "funds" for themselves...no sin here... or was there??  

But Peter said: “An·a·ni′as, why has Satan emboldened you to play false to the holy spirit and to hold back secretly some of the price of the field? 4 As long as it remained with you did it not remain yours, and after it was sold did it not continue in your control? Why was it that you purposed such a deed as this in your heart? You have played false, not to men, but to God.   

No Jehovah in the Greek?  You do know "JEWS" wrote the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts.  Matter of fact, their very names bear witness to Jehovah.  

Strong's Greek: 2243. Ἡλίας (Elias) -- Elijah, an Israelite ...
... Luke 1:17 T Tr marginal reading WH) Ἠλίᾳ), ὁ (אֵלִיָּה or אֵלִיָּהוּ
ie either 'strength of Jehovah' or 'my God is Jehovah'), Elijah ...
//biblehub.com/greek/2243.htm - 31k

Liar!  Liar!  Just because the KJV translators removed "Elijah from the Greek to Elias" doesn't change the meaning.   http://biblehub.net/searchstrongs.php?q=Jehovah

Joanna = "Jehovah is a gracious giver" the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, and a follower of Jesus  Why are you lying Holland?   http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?q=Jehovah&s=References&rc=LEX&rc2=LEX%20G

Derrick Holland is LYING......He's LYING.... LYING....Jehovah is in the Greek text some 29,000 times as Jewish Names themselves give witness to JEHOVAH!  A few quotes that Jesus Christ quoted from the Old Testament are also written in the New Testament giving witness to his God and Father JEHOVAH:

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me; because Jehovah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;(Luk 4:18; 2Co 3:17 ) 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of Jehovah , and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;( Luk 4:19 ) - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT23ISA61.htm#sthash.fmJl1lsR.dpuf

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD, ( Jehovah Deu 6:13;  Deu 10:20  ) thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT42LUK04.htm#sthash.KL8CyhO1.dpuf

I'll keep exposing you as the hypocrite and apostate that you are...nothing personal, just exposing your Baptist Doctrines as LIES.  "There are literally thousands of problems with the JW's New World Translation.  As for the name Jehovah, it inserts this name 237 times in the New Testament, where NO GREEK MANUSCRIPT on the face of the earth uses this name in the New Testament." Liar! Liar!  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/Jehovah-name.htm

"The word is ALWAYS "kyrios", which means Lord.  When it suits their convenience to translate it "Lord", they do so.  When they need it say "Jehovah" to prove a doctrinal point, their NWT translates it as "Jehovah"." REALLY Holland?  You're a blatant liar! http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/scripturalbasis.htm#sthash.9JYsZ32X.dpuf   

You're a fraud and your KLAN are frauds.  "If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith Jehovah of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT39MAL02.htm#sthash.sWVmOa7Z.dpuf

Let those who contact you share in your "wicked works" against Jehovah, for they must be gathered. (Rev 16:13-16)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando