Jehovah`s Witness/DERRICK'S OBSESSION AND COWARDICE MANNERS

Question
Lol. Hello. It seems Derrick has an obsession with feminine names. He also rejects all my questions, because he is a coward that is afraid of the truth! In the past I had given him super answers against his demonic blood transfusion and he rejected my post. What a coward, lol!!!  

Have a happy new year and keep exposing this malicious and vile being called Derrick the Apostate lol!!!

Heres the latest letter this pig rejected. Lol!

<<If you dont post it, I will post it through other experts.

Youre a liar because when you face hard questions or clear answers you reject them as you did a few years ago with the blood tranfusion subject. Rando always answers sincere questions, he's not afraid of anything lol!!!

What will be your next alias after Marie? Maybe Marilyn??? Lol!!!

Behehe, you have been utterly beaten and destroyed Derrick the Dutch. Give it up.

I repeat my advice, if you feel hatred against JWs its a sign your possessed. Go find an exorcist. Only demons hate JWs. JWs are God's chosen nation, not your false jewish nation that serves Satan the Devil. Behehe!!!

Answer
Hello Christaras,

I'm guessing you just want to publicize the letter you wrote that was rejected....

I won't call anyone a bunch of names but it's obvious that the false beliefs have been exposed and will continue to be exposed. The Bible does not lie.  

It's one thing to not agree with us but to mislead people who sincerely come here to ask questions about our beliefs just shows the evil intent.

It's very important that people learn the truth about God from his word the Bible and not from doctines of men.

Satan has religions that are full of confusion and mystery with no unity in its teachings....nothing at all like the God of the Bible whose name is Jehovah who is not in any way of disorder (1 Cor. 14:33)

The Bible is clear regarding the taking in of any blood.  It clearly says abstain from blood (Acts 15:20)

Many people claim to believe in the shed blood of Jesus for their salvation yet they will look to someone else's blood to save them.  By taking in blood to save their life they do exactly what Satan said they would do when he said "a man will give everything that he has for his life" and will curse God to his very face (Job 2:4,5)  Satan is basically saying a person would go against God in order to save their own life.  Blood transfusions is doing exactly that.

1 John 2:4 "The one who says, "I have come to know him," and yet does not observe his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in this person."

Sister T

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T