Jehovah`s Witness/Exposed

Question
QUESTION: Looks like I am not the only one who sees you for what you are. Look at the board fool. Plus, writing yourself and answering yourself is a sign of mental instability. Everyone sees your game, your manipulative ways, your pathetic tactics used over and over by you and your wacko friends. You people look like psychos, seriously. Where was your sharp tongue on my last post to you? Hit a little to close to home did it? Truth hurts huh? I can see why you wouldn't make it public. Coward.

ANSWER: Hello Linda,

And you say I have a sharp tongue.  Yet you are the one calling me all kinds of names and having anger issues and temper tantrums.

Obsession and hatred aren't very good qualities to have.

Maybe you'll have a better day tomorrow Linda....

Sister T

jw.org

QUESTION: Let me guess, this you will post. Why don't you post the ones where you answer back with nasty comments.? Again, you are very manipulative. I am going to have a great day...gonna do a little Christmas shopping!. Oops, you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? Thats a shame.

Answer
Hello Linda,

Why did you make this follow-up private?  I'm going to make it public.

I know you probably counted on me rejecting that one like I normally do when you start calling me all kinds of names, etc.  This isn't something new, I have tons of these types of rants dating back to last year from you and your "friends".  You and Jay do the same things over and over again.  You all write to me sometimes using different names, asking the same things, and then twist my words all around and then say you don't understand or that I didn't answer, and then you get angry when I reject it and then you write to DH who claims to be Christian and honest who takes up for the wrong doing because I'm one of the ones who has exposed his false beliefs.  

It's also noteworthy how you wrote me about someone else complaining about me on the board even before it actually posted to the public.  How would you know that someone was going to write in and complain before it even posted to the public.... The games people play and to think you say I am very manipulative.  

I have not answered back to you with any nasty comments Linda.  I have the proof to prove it.  I have never called you any names, or said any of the things you continue to say to me and have been doing since last year on a continual basis.  But I'll leave it be, I won't post or put up all the names you've called me and the rants you have sent to me that I've simply rejected, you concern yourself with me Linda, not the other way around.

At any rate, I'm glad you will have a great day, so will I.  

I use to celebrate Christmas Linda, so yes I actually do know about it.  But after becoming a JW and learning the truth about many things, including celebrating a holiday that is a lie and is about pagan worship, it's just something I want no parts of.  If I want to have a party and give gifts, I can do that any time I want to, not just on a day that demands it.   The Bible speaks of God wanting people to be cheerful givers, and giving from their hearts not under compulsion, not because they are expected to.  It's not really appreciated as much when it's something that one is compelled to do.

2 Corinthians 9:7 (KJV)  "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly , or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver"

The proof is how Department stores across the country have to set up special areas in their stores to accommodate the tons of people who want to return Christmas presents that others have given them that they do not even want.

The proof is how around the holiday season the suicide rate goes way up!  

The proof is how around the holiday season people are stressed out way more than usual, and often say they will be glad when it's over because of all the stress involved and the debt people go into because of having to get presents that they can't afford sometimes.  

The Bible says at John 4:24 (KJV) "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”  

Since we MUST worship God in TRUTH as the Bible clearly says, where is the truth in Christmas?  Even the date is one big lie, Jesus was not born on December 25th.   

The whole so called nativity scene is a lie....all one has to do is read ANY Bible to find that out.

So no I'd rather be close to Jehovah God and worship him in TRUTH, then to celebrate a lie, and you obviously feel the opposite way, now that's a shame!

Take care,

Sister T

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T