Jehovah`s Witness/Hello again, Rando....

Since its obvious that Rando has missed me in my absense, and has posted his latest batch of nonsense in an attempt to get me to respond to it, I will not disappoint him.  

You would think a guy that doesn't want someone commenting in the forum, would have enough sense to not try and pick a fight with the person when they are off the forum.  But Rando never has been one to think before acting.

Anyway, since Rando wants to try and elicit a reply from me to his latest rantings, I have decided to come back for a couple of days, as my son is going to catch a ballgame out of town, anyway.  But upon his return, I will be going back on vacation for the remainder of his visit.  

But it seems Rando is using his worn out tactic of trying to pretend his questioners are me, while not letting anyone read the question.  

The biggest issue of late, is Rando's public denial of the words of Jesus Christ.  That will be addressed in a later post when I return.  

But now, to answer Rando's latest desperate rants.......

In addition to addressing Rando, I am also going to address a few comments from a couple of other individuals, as well.  Namely, this "Danny Boy" and Ms. T.  I will do that first.

To “Danny Boy”:  I have no idea what this guy is talking about.  Says he wrote to me, but it never posted.  I quote….

DANNY BOY:  “I just tried to write DH and there is No Question link!”

Yeah, that’s because I’ve been on vacation from the board.  Placing yourself on vacation normally removes the “Question Link”.  That’s the point of putting yourself on “vacation” in the first place….TO NOT GET QUESTIONS.  Not sure why that needed explaining.

But since you are anxious to talk with me about something, I’ll tell you what I will do.  Since my son who is in town visiting with us, is actually going out of town for a couple of days with friends, I will remove myself from “vacation” for about 3 days, after which I will go back on “vacation” for a few more days.  I will do it now, and anything you wish to discuss with me, you will now be able to.  I am looking forward to hearing whatever fact-filled topic you wish to discuss.  But you need to come prepared with truth and facts, because that’s how I like to deal.  I am not interested in shallow rants, false accusations, or more of the same old lies.  Just the facts….

So, if you're going to come to me with ridiculous false accusations like last time, then I am going to ask you for quotes, and for proof of your accusation.  Do yourself a favor, and go ahead and provide it when you write, so as to not be embarrassed later.

And on a side note, I want to address Marie, who apparently tried unsuccessfully to ask a question of Rando and Ms. T, and who successfully got a reply from Mr. Hepburn.

ATTN MARIE: ........I saw where you wanted to send me something you had written to Rando and Ms. T.  So Marie, if you’re reading, please send me what you have.  I read your writing to Brenton Hepburn, and am very interested in what you wrote to those 2.  I will be back here for about 3 days, so I hope you see this and will send me what you wrote to them.

Now back to Danny….

DANNY BOY:  “I wrote him before and it never posted.”

This is how I know you are one of Rando’s friends….You don’t tell the truth, either.  You guys are 1 Corinthians 15:33, in action….

It reads....."Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits.” (NWT)

There sure are a lot of people here, who are slow to learn that simple lesson.  People who hang with Rando, normally start acting like Rando.  And that’s not a good thing….

Actually Dan, you did write me once before, and yes, it DID post….

DANNY BOY:“Is there a way for me to find it?”

Yeah, there is….Try reading the forum.  Scroll down to page 4, and it will be right there in front of you.  Dated 11/13/14.  Really easy to spot.

Now, I  am going to address just a few of the comments posted by Ms. T.

Ms. T absolutely went all to pieces when I wrote her about Rando.  It was unbelievable, that someone who can post so much about how the Bible is never wrong, will still side with a fellow JW (who is probably a fake), when that fellow JW CORRECTS the Bible and tells us that the Bible is wrong.  Even his own NWT, no less.  

Ms. T writes….“I really wish you'd stop already with your obsession with JW's. I'd also appreciate if you'd stop harrassing me.”

That’s funny….I leave the board for over a week, and they still are writing about me, and Rando thinks every question he gets is from me….But I’m the one obsessed…lol.  Yeah, right.

But just to set it straight, this was a lie from Ms. T.  She has not been “harassed” in any way, shape, or form.  Her comment here indicates that I have been harassing her, and that is a lie, and she knows it.  I have written her, on occasion, where it was warranted.  There has never been anything harassing in any of my writings.  Nor in the latest one.  She is merely showing that she will join right in with the lying, and trying to mislead the readers.  Her choice, but I’m not going to let her say it without correcting it, either.

Ms. T:  “I do not write to you and never have.”

No, you just write lies about me.  But what does that have to do with anything, whether you have ever written me or not?  If you did write me about something reasonable, I wouldn’t lie and tell everyone you were harassing me.  

Writing to you, is not “harassing” you.  But hey, Ms. T, you are the one who chose to respond to our last correspondence through 2 “rejections”.  If you think there is something in it that was “harassing”, then by all means, post it.  Go ahead.  I have nothing to hide…Do you?  If you’re going to tell this board that I “harassed” you, then post the harassment.  I don’t think you will, because there wasn’t any.

Getting a tough question from me that puts you in a position you don’t want to be in, is not “harassment”.  Its called asking you to take a stand for what you CLAIM you believe. And we all saw that you will still support this charlatan, even when he presumes to correct the Bible.

But I would be very interested in reading all of this "harassing" you, that I have supposedly been doing.  And I'm sure our readers would, as well.  So by all means, please post this "harassment", so that others can see it, too.  

You see, Ms. T, that is what you still haven't learned.  I am not going to just let you post falsehoods about me, without calling you out on it.  If you make such an accusation as "harassment", and I know that it is a false accusation, then I'm going to challenge you to post the harassment.  So, go ahead.

Ms. T:  “I haven't read Bro. Rando's post mean to tell me you came off vacation to write me about someone else?”

Yeah, you should read it.  It is a real “winner”.  But my guess is, that you read it pretty quickly after I wrote to you.  

Now that you have read it, I will ask you again….Do you agree that he has the right to correct the Bible, and do you agree with him that Matthew 28:19 is “tainted”, even in your own NWT?

Bet you will not give a straight answer to that.  Gotta make Rando happy, even if it means calling Jesus a liar.  Oh, and by the way, yes I do happen to “care about Jehovah”.  And that doesn’t depend on your believing that I do.  I do tend to get some righteous indignation, when I see some charlatan claiming to be a “Christian”, lying day in and day out, and then finally deciding he has been given authority to correct the Holy Spirit.  Then, people like you who post constantly about “not being part of anything false”, and telling us the “Bible is always correct, and doesn’t contradict itself”, will then turn right around and refuse to speak out against a Bible-denier who corrects the Scripture, all because he wears the label of “JW”.

I don't have much patience with games like that.  If its wrong to twist the Bible, then its wrong for a JW to twist it, as well.  If its wrong to misrepresent JW teaching, then its wrong for a JW to misrepresent OUR teaching.  If its wrong to lie, then its wrong for a JW to lie.  

Most of the readers here, are tiring of the double standard displayed by you 3.

And no, I did not “come off vacation”, to write you.  I can still check the board and write questions to “experts” who are not on “vacation”, even when I’m on “vacation” myself.  When I placed myself "on vacation", I took no oath that I would not read the forum, or that I would not ask any questions, if something caught my interest.

Ms. T:  “Your hypocrisy is unreal and because of your pride and desparation you don't even see it or you don't care.”

No Ma’am, the hypocrisy is claiming that you will not take part in anything “false”, and then doing it every single week.  The hypocrisy is telling us that the Bible is what matters and not what man says, but then refusing to stand for the Bible, when a friend of yours is publicly correcting it.  Placing a friendship above loyalty to your Creator, is what is hypocritical, and yes, it is “unreal”.  Sad that you can’t see it because of your pride and desperation.  Or, maybe you don’t care?

But either way, its one thing to say you believe something, and its another thing to actually show that you believe it.  That’s where we are different….If ANY of my questioners or friends on here presumed to correct the Word of God, I would not go along with it.  

Ms. T:  “You try to pit me against Bro. Rando and Bro. Brenton for your own selfish means and I will have no parts of it!”

Actually, that is false.  I simply asked you if you were going to continue supporting a Bible-corrector.  And I think I just got an answer to that.  Rando's answer itself, should "pit" you against him, if you were on "Jehovah's side", that is.  Jehovah doesn't take part in lying, nor does He appreciate Rando's Scripture-twisting.

And as for Mr. Hepburn, again, you distort the facts.  When Mr. Hepburn made his public comments about the conduct of you and 2 others, I was not the one who wrote to him in the first place.  That was Benjamin.  I did, however, write you about it after Brenton's comments posted about the sorry conduct of other Witnesses.  My hope was not to “pit you” against anyone….It was to hopefully get you to stop participating in the wickedness that is going on here, and stop being such a sorry example for your religion.  And you are a terrible example, Ms. T.  I’m not the only person to see it.  You claimed to me, that he wasn’t even referring to you.  Sorry, but you’re the one who keeps posting that nonsense of “this is a forum FOR JWs” , and yes, he has corrected that false statement a couple of times now.

I knew you looked up to Mr. Hepburn, and I was hoping his words would make you stop and think about what you have been a party to, since it was coming from a fellow JW, who is pretty mature and full of insight.  I view Rando and Eddie as intentionally deceitful, but I have always viewed you as merely gullible and getting caught up in it, but not wicked.  Perhaps I overestimated you.  My mistake.

Ms. T:  “I'll tell you whose side I'm not on.....anyone who is against my God Jehovah!!! He comes first in all things and before anyone…”

Fine, but what does that have to do with me?  I'm not the one disgracing Jehovah, by practicing lying, which He hates.  I am not against Jehovah, so what was the point of this statement?  None at all.  It is irrelevant.

Again, this is another one of your famous writings, where you speak a truth that you do not practice on the forum.  Its great you are on Jehovah’s side, and against anyone who isn’t.  Does that include fellow JWs’ who claim the words of Jesus are inaccurate, and that the JW Bible failed to correctly translate a “tainted” verse?  Apparently not.  So again, what you say, doesn’t match what you do.

Ms. T:  “You're wasting your time writing to me..…”

Yeah, evidently.  Getting you to give a straight answer to a question, is like trying to eat Jell-o with chopsticks.

The question I asked you was simple. It was not “harassing”, except that you realized the implications, and you didn’t want to answer it.  If that’s “harassment”, then you’re in the wrong place.  

But I will end my comments to you, Ms. T, by saying this.  You falsely claim “harassment”, but let me remind you that it was not me who first begun writing about and slandering you.  That was you, in all your writings to DW, before even joining this forum.  Then, you continued doing it as an “expert”….lying, slandering, and taking part in it from others.  You post things that are meant to condemn me, but only condemn you and your fellow Witnesses, because you all do the very things you claim I do.  

So, let’s be clear.  If you were here merely answering questions and defending your teachings like OTHER JWs are doing, instead of attacking, lying, and slandering, then you would never have heard from me.  Notice that I don’t have problems with those JW experts.  But since you chose to come on here attacking me, then I have responded, and will respond any time that I believe it is warranted.  And if you write something false, then I may very well address you personally about it.  You may do the same with me, if you wish.  But that’s just how it is.  You are simply not going to lie to this board about me, my friends, or what we teach and believe.  If you do, you will be addressed.  Call it what you want to.

If you don't like that, then you do have an option....Either stop lying and being a party to slander, or else, do the GOOD JWs here a favor and let them do the answering.  Because as has now been posted by the best JW here, your crowd is doing far more damage than good.  Readers are dismayed that so-called "Christians", can act in such a wicked manner.  In fact, you people are the worst on any forum that I have seen.  Even on the Mormon, Catholic, or 7th Day Adventist forums, you don't see the name-calling, and outright slander of other experts not in that religion, from the adherents of that religion.  

Simply put, you, Eddie, and Rando, are about the worst examples for your particular religion, on all of Allexperts.  I have seen no other "defender" of any religion, go to the extent that you all have, to slander others.  I'm sure Jehovah is proud of you.

Now, for Mr. Rando.  I honestly think if I had the mental issues this guy has, I HOPE I would realize it enough to stop making a fool of myself in public.  I have never seen somebody so willing to publicly humiliate themselves, with nonsensical statements that make no sense, and have no logic or reason behind them.  

My, my, where to begin….

RANDO:  “His latest rant and attack against me was writing to me under the disguise of female named "Marie".

“Derrick as "Marie" writes: "I know you will reject this cause I've read you do that, because you're scared to answer questions." Funny thing is, this is the first time a person named "Marie" ever wrote me and SHE talks just like Derrick Holland using the Same Phrases of speech. lol...... Gotcha Holland!”

Rando, Rando, Rando….Do you never tire of making yourself look silly with this same lie?  You’ve been telling it since 2007, and you haven’t gotten it right yet…lol.

I assure you, I am not “Marie”, nor do I use female aliases.  I am a man.  Perhaps YOU use female aliases, but not me.  

What, did Marie’s question show up from “ILLINOIS” , or something, and you decided that it must be me?  You are too much.

I’m not Marie, Rando, and I didn't send you that question.  I assure you of that.

But wait, I’ve been reading the board, and I didn’t see anything to you from Marie, post in the forum.  Did you REJECT her, Rando?  What’d she do, call you out for some lie, and you were scared to post it because you were exposed?  In fact, I didn’t see her writing to Ms. T post in the forum, either.  What’s up with that?  What are you guys afraid of?  Her question must have been a tough one, to get rejections from both of you.

In fact, though, I did read her writing to Brenton, and saw where she said she had written to you and Ms. T, and how you both rejected her question.  What Rando, did she point out one of your lies?  Or, did she nail you on one of your false teachings?  Assuming it’s the same Marie that has written to me on several occasions, I happen to know she isn’t from Illinois, and that she doesn’t usually do doctrinal subjects.  But then, why did you reject her question?  What was it you were scared of?  Must have been something that you didn't want to have posted in public.

Since you’re so fond of screen-shots, show us Marie’s question, and where it came from….I would like to see the basis for your false accusation that I sent you that question.  I believe my question to Rando showing up from Illinois the other week, absolutely damaged his mental condition beyond repair.  Now, any question to him that shows up from ANYWHERE, is going to be “from Holland”.  Poor guy…must be a miserable existence.  Rando, have you always been this paranoid, or did it start in 2007 when you signed up here?

But this one really takes the cake….“Derrick as "Marie" writes: "I know you will reject this cause I've read you do that, because you're scared to answer questions." Funny thing is, this is the first time a person named "Marie" ever wrote me and SHE talks just like Derrick Holland using the Same Phrases of speech. lol...... Gotcha Holland!”

Well unfortunately, all we have is YOUR WORD that Marie writes the same phrases as I do, since you were too much of a coward to post her question.  Your word, and $1.00, will get you something off the Dollar Menu at McDonald’s.  It isn’t worth much.

So, why don’t you post her question, and your non-reply to it?  Let us see for ourselves, if she writes like me.  But I read her writing to Brenton Hepburn, and I didn’t notice the similarities.  Could you please point them out?

Or, BETTER YET, I would like to publicly ask Marie to send me the question you rejected, if she’s reading.  

And this statement….“"I know you will reject this cause I've read you do that, because you're scared to answer questions." Funny thing is, this is the first time a person named "Marie" ever wrote me “

This is one of those statements that makes no logical sense at all.  Her never writing to Rando, has nothing to do with her READING that Rando rejects a lot of  questions.  Several people have written to me with their questions to Rando, that he rejected.  I, and other experts, have posted that Rando likes to reject the tough questions that stump him.  Everybody knows that.  What does Marie never having written to you before, have to do with her knowing that you reject questions?  Its common knowledge to ANY regular reader of this board, that you do that when you are stumped.

But Rando, why didn’t you just answer her question?  She must have nailed you, big time.  If it’s the same Marie that has written to me before, I know she is repulsed by the false attacks on a supposedly “Christian” forum, by people who say they have “the truth”.  Did she call you out on one of your false and slanderous attacks, Rando?  Was that it?  Maybe she asked you for proof of something you said, and you rejected her because you didn't have it?  Or, did she just tell you how sorry your conduct is, and how unchristian it is?  And you couldn't respond with anything sensible, so you rejected her?  

It might be hard for you to grasp, Rando, but some people just have a hard time understanding how a person can claim to be “in the truth” , but see no need to TELL the truth.  And I admit, that’s a real mystery to me, as well.

Post her question, Rando.  If it was me writing it, as you claim, then expose me to the fullest.  Post it.  

Bet you won’t.   Just another one of your desperate lies, and attempts to discredit.  So obsessed with me, aren’t you?  

Hey Rando, here’s a thought…..MAYBE it was really Luis writing you?  You still see him behind every bush, don’t you?  There’s something else for you to obsess over.

RANDO:  “Now he's on vacation and writing himself. You can't get questions if you're on vacation. Look at the picture of his profile: He's on vacation until 01/03/2015 but has a question in his question box and he changes his 2 questions per day to FOUR. lol....... “

Caught you red handed again Holland!”

This is hilarious, because of its stupidity.  Caught doing what, exactly?  I can send myself something while on “vacation”, if I wish to.  What’s dishonest about that?  Nothing. You send things to yourself all the time.  I can log into my account and make changes, or even ALLOW a question, any time I choose to. Nothing deceitful about that.  In fact, I don’t know why it showed only “1” question, as I actually sent myself several links and quotes, so that I could keep record of them, and store them for a writing I am going to do when I return next week.  Don’t worry….You will see all of it, when I’m finished with it. But it should have read that I had 2 or 3 "questions" that day, because that's how many I sent.  Not sure why it only showed 1.  

And yes, I did temporarily adjust my “allowed questions” so that I could do it, because I came across several things over that day, that I wanted to save, but didn’t have the time to type a full reply to it at that time.  I’m on vacation, remember?

Explain how that is deceptive, Rando?  Are you really that desperate to find a “lie” on me?  You, who lies nearly every day, and that is the best you can come up with….that I sent myself a couple of things while on vacation, for a future writing, and temporarily changed my settings to allow it?

LOL…Give it up, Man.  If that’s the best you can come up with, then I feel sorry for you.

But what does any of that have to do with Marie?  Marie has not been able to write me this past week, prior to today.  And I hope she does, now that I'm back for a couple days.

I assure you I have had no outside questions, since putting myself on “vacation” last week.  I  can send something to myself, if I choose to.  It only takes a minute to change my setting, to allow it.  

And the problem with that is?…….

Rando, you need to worry more about why you write yourself constantly under different aliases, and try to deceive our readers into thinking it is someone writing to you.  Only a desperate and dishonest person would do that.  You also need to worry about how it is that you think you can correct the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ, by telling us that a verse is “tainted”.  

What then, of Jehovah’s promise to PRESEVERVE His Words forever?

Psalm 12:6-7-  “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.”

God says He will KEEP and PRESERVE His Words….Rando says “its tampered with” .  Eddie says “Well, I have my own ideas” (what they are, is still a mystery), and Sister T says “The Bible is always right” , but then when asked about a Bible-corrector, its “Stop harassing me” .

But we have a clear contrast between Rando’s statement, and God’s promise.  Given the track record of the 2, I believe I will stick with God’s promise.  What anyone else wants to do, is their business.

But Rando is correct on one thing.  Matthew 28:19 has been “tampered with”….By  HIM.  But more on that one when I return, and finish my response to his latest Scripture-denying.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.