Jehovah`s Witness/Honesty on the JW Blog

I think honesty is an important component of being a Christan. I see that there are three experts that recommend Brenton Hepburn for questions. The three experts are you Sister T, Derrick Holland, and Richard. I commented to Brenton Hepburn that I didn't think he was a full fledged JW. In a recent inquiry with Mr Hepburn I am finding that he thinks non jw had no place to go unless they were here at the JW Blog.  Here's what transpired.

"I saw your answer to a questioner who was complaining about two JW's on this Public JW forum. I am wonder why you made this statement?

Your Quote Mr Hepburn: "Perhaps they feel this IS a site set up by JWs for JWs.  IF that was the case then there would be no place her for non JWs."

I found that statement "there would be no place her for non JWs" not to be truthful or honest. I think you meant "there would be no place here for non JWs". No Place for Non JW's??? I am wondering why you are claiming there is no place for Non JWs as there is a Critics Section of Jehovah Witnesses?

Why are you not being honest Mr Hepburm? Is this why??

It's evident to me that you KNOW about a place for Non JW's.

Critics Profile: Brenton Hepburn Expertise PLEASE NOTE.

"I am one of Jehovahs Witnesses. Most here are not JWs and do not always give the full story but tend to be very biassed against JWs and their answers show that. I can answer all questions dealing with the beleifs of Jehovah`s Witnesses and their New World Translation Bible. I an on this particular site to give a balancing argument to the critics. As a JW, I find it frustarting when wrong and misleading information is presented by apposers of JWs. So if you have asked a question of one of the critics and want a balancing answer then ask me the same question. That way you can make up your mind based on a balanced understnading."

His answers are very long-winded with no substance.  
"Greetings Joseph,

Thank you for your comments.

I must apologise for being careless in my comments so that you misunderstood what I had written.  I always get annoyed at myself when I do not word things clearly enough for people to understand what I had written."

"I joined  on July 25 2004

Now if you go to the “critics of Jehovah's Witnesses” forum and go to about page 7 you will see what I believe to be the last post I was allowed to answer on that site. It is dates March 15 2007.  On  page 9 you will see the first answer i gave was on August 21 2004."

"There was nothing on my profile at the “critics” site that was deceitful of dishonest, or a lie"

My question to you Sister T: Why is Mr Brenton telling me to go the “critics of Jehovah's Witnesses” forum to look up his answers?? I don't think this Blog knows that Brenton Hepburn was a volunteer on the critics blog and then claims there is no place for Non JW's. I see why derrick and richard recommend Brenton Hepburn but I am confused that you would recommend a former Critic Volunteer.

Care to comment for the Blog? Mr Hepburn has sat with deceitful men and also recommends them. What does Ps 26:4 say about this?

Hello Joseph and thank you for writing

You know I'm glad that you wrote because from reading what you sent and Bro. Hepburn's reply that you posted, I believe you misunderstood what he was saying.

This is what I got from his replies that you posted here, first when he said ""Perhaps they feel this IS a site set up by JWs for JWs.  IF that was the case then there would be no place her for non JWs."

He was saying that if this site of All Experts were actually by Jehovah's Witnesses for Jehovah's Witnesses, like is our official site, then there would be no set up for non JW's to be on it at all, it would simply not be allowed.  Not that there isn't a place for non JW's to go.  But since this site isn't by JW's for JW's then he feels they have a right to be here because it's a public forum.

I believe most people know that this site is not by JW's for JW' point is that it's morally wrong to be here and if the person is not a JW not to mention the horrible misrepresentation of what we truly believe.  When a person does that, it makes them a critic, and there is a site on here for the Critics of JW's, but they refuse to go there and All Experts will not make them go even though they are critics.  

And what I got from him saying he was on the Critics page as an expert was he was on there to uphold our beliefs not that he was on there as an actual critic and is why All Experts made him leave because he was not a critic of JW's.  But All Experts will not make the critics on here go to the critics page.  I think you just misunderstood what he was trying to convey.

Him telling you to go look at that was just to reinforce that he did try to be over there not as a critic but to uphold our beliefs and he was not allowed to do so...

But that still doesn't make it right for the Critics to be over here and Mr. Hepburn said himself that he wished the critics would go to the Critics page.

I recommended Bro. Hepburn because he gives in depth answers with a lot of hard work and research involved.  Personality clashes should not cloud the truth.  Bro. Hepburn has his opinions and I will respect his opinions and continue to respect him as my spiritual brother. Just because I have a different view of this forum and I feel that non JW's should not be here and that it's morally wrong, doesn't mean that I have something against Bro. Hepburn personally.  I do not know him, but what I've read from his answers, he's very accurate in his answers.  He doesn't seem to want to ruffle the non JW's feathers.

I on the other hand am not concerned about ruffling feathers of ones who are against my God Jehovah.  It's not OK to lie on my God, it's not OK to misrepresent our believes because you do not like a few people.  But when their false beliefs are exposed they can't help themselves.  It's actually an unhealthy obsession that will accomplish nothing and get them no where.

Ps. 26:4 says, "I do not associate with deceitful men, And I avoid those who hide what they are"

Bro. Hepburn looks at this in a different light, regardless if someone hates Jehovah and does all kinds of attacks and so forth isn't his concern because he doesn't have a brotherhood with the non JW' what they do is just what they do.  But regarding his brothers here he feels the need to speak up about what he doesn't like because we are family. He can always correct me if I'm wrong.  

I just leave it we need the real JW's to remain and answer questions for ones who come here unaware of the non JW's agenda.  Even though I have a different opinion than my dear brother, I have not seen him answer anything that was incorrect to my knowledge and from what I've read from him thus far.

Some want to try to cause division among the real JW's, but that's only Satan trying to cause dissension because we are united in our teachings...but we each have our own personalities and opinions.  Until a JW proves otherwise, I will not speak against any of the real ones.

Let me know if you have any further questions.  You can also clarify with Bro. Hepburn as well as to what he meant.  But that's what I got from his statements.

Take care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)