Jehovah`s Witness/Jay's response to "Sister T's" request

"Sister T",

This is in response to your denial that you have implied that Linda & I are one & the same.  

Hello Jay,

Please produce one time or even one comment where you see me say or imply that I think you and Ms. Linda are one in the same?  I am not Bro. Rando, I am Sister T.  I'm sorry but you're incorrect Jay.  I would appreciate if you would refrain from making incorrect assumptions and innuendos that can not be substantiated in any form, shape, or manner regarding myself.

Just because I mention you both together does not mean I think you and Ms. Linda are one in the same. I've NEVER said that.  

Enjoy your day

Sister T

Here "Sister T" is what you DID say at:

"Hello Linda,

I kind of figured it wouldn't be too long before you chimed in once I rejected the last non question from Jay."  

~You are implying here that since you & I were the only two who knew that you had rejected a question of mine, then it must have been I, Jay, who used the name 'Linda' to, as you so delicately put it, 'chime in' in defense of myself (Jay).  

~Linda's comment only went to show that she & I have experienced the same inability to get a simple answer to a simple question out of you.  Instead, by use of the 'rejection button', you pick & choose which questions you will answer or use the 'red herring' technique (something that draws attention from the matter or issue at hand).

~I do not know Linda.  So how could we be 'tag teaming'.  I recall you used that phrase somewhere in all this.

~Nor did I suggest you are Rando.  Show me where I did.

Next, at:

you said to Linda:

"Now you can say I insulted you or whatever you like...write back a whole bunch of times back to back like you always do with your name calling and anger issues and so forth, I usually reject those...but it doesn't bother me one bit.  As I've told you in the past, it takes 2 seconds, if that, to hit the reject button...I knew when I signed up for this site that people like you would be around.  It's expected Linda, all you're doing is proving us right by fulling Bible prophecy.

At any rate, most people haven't seen the things you've said in the past and the constant writing back to back to back because I just reject them, but you know what you do."
~When you follow up 'the constant writing back to  back to back' with 'but you know what you do' you are suggesting it was Linda writing back to backs when it was actually me (Jay) who asked you 3 simple question that required 3 simple answers but received 3 rejects/non-answers. If someone receives a 'reject' does that mean they are not allowed to ask entirely new questions?  Or is that just one of 'Sister T's' rules?

~You are correct in that most people don't see some of the questions asked of you.  That is by choice... your choice.  You pick & choose which questions will be made public.

~So allow me. Below are the 3 recent questions of mine that you rejected:  

Question about hypocricy not made public

Your question was

"Sister T",

Fact: You rejected one of my recent comments because it was not in the form of a question.  Now you post an 'answer' to the following so-called question which in fact contains no bonafide question:

Question: "More exciting experiences that show that Jehovah is backing the preaching work going on today by Jehovah's Witnesses!

What a grand privilege it is to see Jehovah's hand in our earnest efforts to help ones come to know the truth about the Only True God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ!".

I fail to see a question in the above.  Yet you respond to it with an "answer" which is a lengthy copy & paste from a JW Yearbook.

When I questioned you about your rejecting my first question, you said you can only answer one question at a time.  

So "Sister T", my ONE question to you is: Isn't it a little hypocritical for you to post an 'answer' to a non-existant question ("JW Experiences") after rejecting a comment of mine because it, just like your latest post, was not in the form of a question?  

Thank you,

I'm sorry, I can't answer your followup question, but I can only answer one or two followups per questioner. I hope you understand.

Expert: Sister T

Am wondering why you did not make this question about 'field service' public:

Your question was

"Sister T",

Isn't it a little hypocritical for you to post an 'answer' ("JW Experiences") which was not in response to a question when you recently rejected a comment of mine because it was not put in the form of a question?  And also, who asked the question?  Can you explain your reasoning?

Something else I would like to know about JW's.  Do you get to count the number of questions you answer and the time you spend on this forum as field service?  Number of contacts, time spent.

Thank you,

Expert: Sister T

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to

Question about the use of 'theocratic' which was not made public

Your question was

"Sister T",

I'm reading a JW Yearbook and keep coming aross the word "theocratic".  Examples:  theocratic warfare, theocratic organization, theocratic activity.  I can't find 'theocratic' in my Bible concordance or index nor in the NWT concordance.  

Here is my question:  Is "theocratic" found in any version of the NWT or is it only used in WatchTower literature?

Thank you,

But this is outside of my expertise.

Expert: Sister T

~Out of your expertise?  You consitently show your expertise at copying & pasting from the Watchtower, JW Yearbooks or giving links.  So it should have been easy enough for you to have found some reference to my question about the use of the word 'theocratic'.   

~You said this to Linda:

"You and Jay do the same things over and over again.  You all write to me sometimes using different names, asking the same things, and then twist my words all around and then say you don't understand or that I didn't answer, and then you get angry when I reject it and then you write to DH who claims to be Christian and honest who takes up for the wrong doing because I'm one of the ones who has exposed his false beliefs.  

It's also noteworthy how you wrote me about someone else complaining about me on the board even before it actually posted to the public.  How would you know that someone was going to write in and complain before it even posted to the public.... The games people play and to think you say I am very manipulative."  

~In the above you have stated as a fact (not an implication) that Linda & I (Jay) sometimes use different names.  DID YOU NOT?

~I'm not sure what you are implying in your last paragraph here.

~But I notice you said the above is from a 'private' message you received from Linda.  However, I have not written any private messages to you.  

~You also comment about people going to Derrick to ask questions.  Why does that bother you, "Sister T"?  Aren't questioners allowed to choose the expert they want to ask a question of?  Or is that another rule you would like to impose?  If you have a problem with Derrick's comments, then don't read them.  No one is forcing you to read them.

~I believe that is almost a direct quote from you to Linda about the NWT.

As you told Linda here:

"Since you have a problem with the NWT Bible, then don't use it. No one is forcing you to read it."

So there you have it, "Sister T".  The proof you asked for.

If you are here to answer questions about the JW organization, why don't you concentrate on doing just that?  I don't believe anyone reading all this found out anything about JW beliefs.  Your purpose for being here.  

It would have been a whole lot easier for you to have answered my questions than to turn this into a 'he said, she said' back and forth banter.  Your rejections are similar to taking the fifth.  I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me or the Watchtower/JW org.

Don't you owe me and Linda an apology?

Hello for the last time Jay,

This is fruitless on your part and no I will not apologize for something I have not done and you have failed to produce.

Its very interesting how you use the words "Tag teaming".  I said that only to someone else in a private response. I'm surprised you didn't ask about the UN... The web thickens. You all are very amusing to say the least!

At any rate Jay I do not have to respond to you at all.  You are free to ask any other person on here to answer your questions. After you twist my words around so terribly what makes you think I want to keep answering your "questions" just because you keep sending them back to back.

This will be the last reply from me.

Good day,

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)