Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah Our God is Real!

Many times over Jehovah's Witnesses have experienced Jehovah's hand behind their remaining faithful to him.  When we follow the counsel at Matthew 6:33 by seeking first God's Kingdom, we have no doubt that Jehovah will keep his promise.

Matt 6:33 "Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you"

Knowing or acknowledging that God's name is Jehovah does not mean that a person worships him as their God.  The God that JW's worship is not a triune no name mystery, but a living God and the only true God (John 17:3) and his name is Jehovah and he alone is the most high over all the earth (Ps 83:18).  By means of Jehovah's only begotten Son Jesus who lovingly sacrificed his flesh in our behalf (John 6:51), millions are able to enjoy the many blessings from Jehovah right now and will do so in the future and forever!

Please enjoy a few real life stories from JW yearbooks

Remaining faithful always pans out, and the preaching work continues to be backed by Jehovah and Jesus as you will see as you read these real life experiences:

"Osvaldo, who was studying with Jehovah’s Witnesses in Chile, received notice at his job that he would have to start working on Sundays. He told his supervisor that his contract was for working from Monday to Friday. Osvaldo added: “I am recently married, and I need to spend time with my wife. Also, I have set aside Sundays to give something to God.” His supervisor said that Osvaldo would be fired at the end of the month. Osvaldo was the only one of about 3,000 employees who did not go to work on Sundays. Instead, he continued to go to the meetings, putting his trust in Jehovah.

Soon the company was visited by a high-level manager from France. He stopped at Osvaldo’s desk to congratulate him for his good work. The manager said: “You are the only one who does not have games on your computer, and you work in an orderly manner.” Osvaldo thanked him for this commendation, adding that he would soon be leaving the company. The manager asked: “Have you received a better offer?” Osvaldo said no and explained the situation.

Some days later he received an invitation to attend a meeting with the supervisor and the manager. The air was tense. The manager said: “Osvaldo, you will not be working on Sundays, and rarely will you work on Saturdays. You will also be given additional responsibility in the company.” That same week Osvaldo was baptized. He now serves as an auxiliary pioneer with his wife."

"One special pioneer in Nigeria got into a car when the driver offered him a ride. As another passenger shifted to make space for him, the driver saw The Watchtower in the brother’s hand. He ordered the brother out of the car. The driver refused to explain but just ordered him out. When some bystanders saw the car leave without the brother, they told him that his God had saved him. “That car belongs to kidnappers!” they said. The brother’s “identification” had brought him Jehovah’s protection."

"A sister in Trinidad writes: “While I was doing street witnessing, a woman approached me and asked for the latest magazines. After placing several magazines with her, I offered her a free home Bible study. The woman said that she had studied before but had recently moved into the area. I asked for her name and address, but the woman refused, saying that if we really serve the true God, he would show me where she lived. The next day while in the door-to-door ministry, I knocked on a door, and the same woman answered. On seeing my partner and me, she laughed in astonishment and said, ‘How did you find me so quickly?’ I asked if she remembered what she told me the previous day. She invited us into her home, and a study was started. Now the woman is an unbaptized publisher.”

"A large number of foreigners come to Hong Kong to work as domestic helpers. One such woman had begun studying the brochure What Does God Require of Us? in the Philippines and wanted to continue her Bible study. However, she did not know how to find the Witnesses, so she prayed for help in finding them. On her day off, she traveled across the harbor to the main business district and central park area where many Filipinos gather on weekends. She searched but did not see anyone whom she could identify as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, though they regularly witness in the park on the weekends. Nevertheless, she did see a Require brochure thrown in a trash bin. The woman picked up the brochure and saw that it had a phone number written on it. The number was that of the sister who had originally placed the brochure. The woman was greatly surprised and overjoyed to learn that the sister worked in the same housing complex that she did. She resumed her Bible study and is attending meetings."

"In the island nation of Kiribati, a sister who works in the translation office of Jehovah’s Witnesses relates this experience: “One morning I put a Watchtower magazine discussing the topic of hell in my bag and decided to feature it, even though it was an older issue. My partner and I met a man. We introduced ourselves and presented the magazine to him after briefly stating what the Bible says about hell. He hung his head and said nothing for quite a while, so I asked him if something was wrong. As he lifted his head, I noticed that he was weeping. He told us that the subject of the magazine had struck him. His son died just a few weeks earlier, and he and his wife were still grieving. They both had been praying continually that God would lighten their hearts because they believed that their son was in a fiery hell. On hearing what the Bible actually says about the condition of the dead, the man was astounded and very happy. A study was started on the return visit. He often says that he prayed to God to show him the truth and that he longed to find a religion that truly teaches the Bible. He has started attending meetings and prepares well to give heartfelt answers during the Watchtower Study.”

Sister T
(John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,...")

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)