Jehovah`s Witness/JW Experiences

Question
When honest hearted ones pray to God and get answers to their sincere prayers, it's very heart warming to know that the Almighty God of this Universe truly cares about people.  He wants them to draw close to him and learn the truth about him.  And the channel that is being used today are Jehovah's Witnesses....

Answer
Time and time again JW's are directed to these honest hearted ones who truly want to know and learn about Jehovah the Almighty God.  

Our God is God!  

As Rahab in the Bible also exclaimed:

Joshua 2:11  "......for Jehovah your God is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath."

Please enjoy a few more experiences the world over, from JW Year books:

"Switzerland

In Geneva, a cosmopolitan city, a sister named Marie spoke to a woman from the Middle East. Since Marie is learning Arabic, she used this language to communicate with her. Marie said that she believed in only one true God. At that, the woman embraced and kissed her, saying that she was sad and had been praying when Marie spoke to her. The woman said that she was returning to her country of origin the next day. Marie opened her Bible and read 1 Peter 3:7 and explained that God has a high regard for women. Next, she said that Jehovah wants every husband to honor and respect his wife. Astonished, the woman asked: “Are you an angel, or are you a human? My sorrow is that my husband does not practice what God says in this scripture. I pray regularly to God to help me. And you just opened this book and read this text to me.” The woman then asked Marie to write the scripture on a piece of paper. She said that she would take the paper with her, show it to her family, and tell them about this wonderful encounter. Marie was sorry that the woman had to leave, but they agreed to keep in touch."

"Peru

Jorge serves as a regular pioneer and makes his living painting pictures. He witnessed to Hubert, another artist, who accepted a Bible study. Despite strong opposition from his family, friends, and neighbors, Hubert completed a study of the book Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life in just six months. In his prayers, he asked Jehovah to help his family learn the truth. He was pleasantly surprised when his brother Jhon joined him in the study and began to attend meetings. The following week, Jhon’s brother-in-law, Cesar, joined the study. Though initially opposed, Cesar’s wife too began to study. Later, Hubert’s schoolmate Reynaldo wanted to study. Strong opposition forced him to study at Hubert’s home. Soon thereafter, Hubert’s brother Milton also began to study. After his first lesson, Milton witnessed to two fellow students, Darwin and Christian, who both began to study and to attend meetings. Hubert also has two older brothers, Ronald and Martin. Ronald came to Hubert’s study with a long list of Bible questions, so Jorge explained that a Bible study would answer all his questions. He accepted. Next, Martin began to study, and his two daughters have also joined in. Hubert and Jhon were baptized at the “Deliverance at Hand!” District Convention. As a result of that initial witness, according to the latest tally, 18 people in all have come to learn about Jehovah."

"Puerto Rico

A sister was visiting her daughter when two robbers burst into the home, one armed with a revolver. They demanded money, but when the women said that they had none, one robber began to search the house while the other held the gun on them. At once they began to pray to Jehovah. The robber asked, “What are you doing?” They replied that they were Jehovah’s Witnesses and were praying to their God, Jehovah. While the sisters preached to the robber with the gun, the other man returned, saying that he had found an ATM card. Soon they were all in the mother’s car and on their way to the bank. The sisters kept preaching and speaking respectfully to the robbers. The mother now asked the thief with the gun to put it away, and to her surprise he did so, saying that he admired her for her tranquillity. She said that she had a son about their age but that he had a bright future before him. She urged the robbers to conform to Jehovah’s ways so that they too might have a wonderful future. Nevertheless, they all continued to the bank, and the daughter withdrew some money. The robbers then took our sisters to an alleyway, where they released them. One robber wanted to tie them up, but the man with the gun would not permit it. He told the sisters that someone very great was protecting them. Earlier the men had robbed, tied, and beaten others in the neighborhood."

Sister T

John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,..."

Destination---------->>>>>The Real Life!  1 Tim 6:19

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T