Jehovah`s Witness/JW Experiences!

Question
More exciting experiences that show that Jehovah is backing the preaching work going on today by Jehovah's Witnesses!

What a grand privilege it is to see Jehovah's hand in our earnest efforts to help ones come to know the truth about the Only True God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ!

Answer
from JW Yearbooks:

"Nepal:

A schoolteacher named Prem searched for the truth for a long time. He read the Bible and attended a church near the school where he worked. However, he was unable to get answers to his questions and was upset because the pastor was constantly begging for donations. Prem prayed to God, asking for guidance to find a church that would help him learn the truth. When Prem moved and began to teach at another school, he asked his new neighbors where he could find a church. Living in the same apartment complex was a schoolboy whose mother had attended a few meetings at the Kingdom Hall, and that is where the boy led Prem. The public talk that Prem heard explained God’s Kingdom, a subject Prem especially wanted to understand. A study was arranged. Happy to be getting answers to his questions at last, Prem now attends the meetings regularly with his family. They have sent a letter of resignation to their church because they want to become Jehovah’s Witnesses."

"In Britain, Tim and Sam, both 11 years old and unbaptized publishers, were engaging in field service with Tim’s mother. The boys needed new bags to carry their Bibles and literature, but money was a problem. Earlier, before starting in the field service that day, the mothers of the two young publishers made this a subject of prayer. At the last house to be visited that morning, Tim spoke to the householder and read a Bible verse to her. She interrupted him to ask what his religion was. When Tim replied that he was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the woman scolded him and said to his mother that she could not understand why Witnesses let their children die rather than allow them to accept blood transfusions.

Tim’s mother suggested that the woman ask the boys how they felt about this, and she did. Tim explained that he would always choose alternative treatment rather than go against his Bible-trained conscience. Sam then said that his own sister had received alternative treatment and had fared better than patients who had received blood.

The householder again turned to Tim’s mother. This time she expressed disapproval of taking young children from door to door. Both boys responded that they enjoyed preaching, adding that they preferred this to roaming the streets like others of their age. Impressed by their reply, the householder asked the boys to wait a moment while she went into her house. What a surprise they had when she returned and presented each of them with a smart, new leather bag, ideal for their ministry! She sold these items for a living. Her changed attitude also allowed the boys to arrange for a return visit. As they were leaving, the householder’s 94-year-old mother, who had been listening, came to the door and asked Tim’s mother to visit her at her home."

"One Sunday morning in September 2002, a sister in the United States made a return visit on a shop owner. Since he was busy with customers at the time, the sister wandered around the store. She noticed a woman who rushed in to buy a mala, the Hindu equivalent of Catholic rosary beads. A mala is a string of brown beads used to repeat prayers to the many Hindu gods. The woman, whose name is Shwe, seemed to find a mala that she was happy with, and that is when our sister approached her and said: “Excuse me. May I ask, Is that mala made of sandalwood?”

“Yes! I have been praying to god for a good mala, and I found it today. Smell it!”

“Oh, it smells so good! Which god are you going to pray to with it?”

“Oh, sometimes to Ganesa or to Siva or to Durga. I am going to pray to them with this mala.”

“Let me ask, Have you figured out which one is the greatest god?”

“I am confused about that. I do not know who is the greatest god.”

“I used to get confused, too, when I was a Hindu and worshiped those gods. But now I know who the almighty God is. Let me show you. [She reads Psalm 83:18.] Jehovah God is the Almighty over all the earth. He is greater than Siva, Ganesa, and Durga. I can teach you about the almighty God at no cost to you.”

“You would really teach me about the true God? Today all of my prayers have been answered!”

“How so?”

“I have been praying every day for a good mala so that through it I can find the true God. I also prayed to find a true friend who can help me because I have no one. What is your name?”

“My name is Mala, and yes, I can be the friend who will guide you through the Bible.”
“I cannot believe that God gave me a living Mala!”

The two women arranged to study the Require brochure. Shwe attends the meetings regularly and is talking about her goal of baptism."

Sister T
(John 10:38 "...even though you do not believe me, believe the works,...")

jw.org

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T