Jehovah`s Witness/Matthew 28:19 was altered..

Question
We know that when the Last Apostle finished his earthly ministry, the Great Apostasy had it's beginning.  The Apostle John even gave his warning in the books of 1 John, 2 John, and 3 John, which were written in 98 CE.

Some of his warnings are as quoted:

"And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete." (1 John 1:4)

"Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)

"I write you these things about those who are trying to mislead you.  And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him." (1 John 2:26-27)

"So now, little children, remain in union with him, so that when he is made manifest we may have freeness of speech and not shrink away from him in shame at his presence.  If you know that he is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices righteousness has been born from him." (1 John 2:28-29)

The anti-christ, as announced by the Apostle John, would substitute a false gospel against the Christ.  It would preach a different Jesus, a different gospel of salvation.  

Instead of Christ, it would claim "you thus must think of the trinity to be "saved".  That my friends, is an attack against the gospel of "Jesus Christ"!

Answer
"But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world." (1 John 4:3)

Therefore, I must contest the authenticity of (Matthew 28:19).  Jesus gave us counsel in the manner in how to reach a matter to a conclusion. "So that on the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established." (Matthew 18:16)  The Apostle Paul followed Christ's teaching.  "This is the third time I am coming to you. “On the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter must be established." (2 Corinthians 13:1) and "Do not accept an accusation against an older man except on the evidence of two or three witnesses." (1 Timothy 5:19)

"So now, little children, remain in union with him, so that when he is made manifest we may have freeness of speech and not shrink away from him in shame at his presence." (1 John 2:28)

The "personal teaching" of Jesus Christ opposes the (man made) dogma of the three in one concept.  "Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son.  If you ask anything in my name, I will do it."  (John 14:13-14)

Jesus did not claim to be the Father, nor did he use the terms "we" or "us".  "I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son."  Now apply (1 John 2:22) and gain understanding!!

Under the testimony of two or three witnesses, this matter can now be established.

~~ "Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)  We see "on that day about 3,000 people were added" baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:41)

This occurred 10 days after Jesus commissioned his followers in how to go and make disciples.  Did the Apostle Peter ignore the command of his Lord?  Or was Peter just following the commandment of his Lord?  Wasn't this the birth of the "Christian Congregation" which members would be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ?  There is No witness of a "three in one" baptism in this Scripture!!

~~ Look in the manner in how the Apostle Paul went making disciples!  "On hearing this, they got baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.  And when Paul laid his hands on them, the holy spirit came upon them, and they began speaking in foreign languages and prophesying.  There were about 12 men in all." (Acts 19:5-7)  Again, no baptism in the name of father, son, or holy ghost here!!

~~ Since the Apostles Never baptized anyone in the name of the father, son, or holy ghost, we can only reach one conclusion about (Matthew 28:19) in it's current state.  The Apostles went to baptizing disciples in the name of "Jesus", we must then conclude that Jesus stated, "Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations in my name" (Matthew 28:19)

This scripture is now coming to light.  Remember, Jesus stated, the first will be last and the last will be first??  We can apply this teaching to "tainted scriptures".  The last scriptures that were "tainted" and changed by trinitarians are the first to be exposed. (IE... (1 John 5:7) and (1 Timothy 3:16) changed after the thirteen century. Last to be altered, first to be exposed.

(1 John 5:7) and (1 Timothy 3:16) are trinitarian attacks against the Christ that came in the latter centuries but (Matthew 28:19) was altered between the second and fourth centuries.  The First scripture among many to be altered and the last to be discovered and exposed.  This is exactly what the Apostle John was warning us about!  "Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

This finding can actually bring down Christendom in the sense of her being found lying to her members of a "three in one" baptism.  She is now utterly exposed and naked!  Her foundation is fragmenting before our very eyes.  Anyone found in her, will not be allowed to stand before the "manifestation" of Christ's Presence" (2 Thess 2:8)

To read more about (Matthew 28:19 altered.)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando