Jehovah`s Witness/Merry Christmas - sure 'bout that?

You know Brother Rando, it's quite fascinating to me when people start judging us for not celebrating Christmas. As if we're missing something about it. They feel sad about us as if we have no fun at all during this season. Quite to the contrary, coming from a Catholic background I don't missed any of it. In fact it's quite the opposite of what I see and feel. I feel sad about them as I see the insults they knowingly and unknowingly throw at God's and Jesus' face.

For example, do you know Brother Rando that the "Christmas Tree" is not only related to Nimrod the enemy of God (Gen 10:9) but related to the phallic symbol worshiped in ancient times?

Notice what this one site is saying about Christmas or the Christmas tree:

It says:

"Most Americans will gather around "the Christmas tree" on December 25th without having any idea why we practice this tradition or where it came from. The truth is that the Christmas tree and the decorations we put on the tree have ancient roots in pagan fertility traditions.

In ancient times, the goddess Asherah was known the "Queen of Heaven". She was worshipped by many civilizations in the Middle East.

One of the symbols most closely associated with Asherah was a tree. The ancient Canaanites and Phoenicians viewed the tree as a symbol of fertility.

A symbol of male fertility.

This is not a joke.

The purpose of the fertility tree in ancient times was to display the symbols of fertility.

The pole, balls, and tinsel (phallus, testes, semen) represented various aspects of male fertility, while wreaths were always made in a circle to represent female fertility."

Now I didn't made this up. In fact a quick Google about "Christmas Tree Phallic" will get you the info you need.

In fact there are more shocking things about it that people  don't realize or care to find out.

For example as explained below, do you know that the "Mistletoe" is associated with sexual orgy?

Notice what this site is saying about it:

"..Mistletoe figures in the pagan sun god worship. Balder, the sun god, was supposed to be immune to all forms of destruction because of spells cast by the other gods. The only thing they missed was mistletoe and so Loki, the evil god contrived to have Balder (probably Balderdash) killed by an arrow made of mistletoe. After the other gods brought Balder back to life, the mistletoe promised never to hurt anyone again. It became the symbol of love. (1)  Perhaps because of this legend, perhaps for other reasons, it was worshipped by the Druids. "They also used it to cast spells, the principal belief being that if they held it over a woman's head she was  powerless to resist, and they could then have their way with her sexually.  From this comes our custom of hanging it over doorways, and the tradition that if a girl in caught under the sprig of mistletoe she may be kissed and may not resist.  As it all had to do with fertility and sex, the berries on the sprig made its power more potent."(2)  Mistletoe is still considered worth more if it has berries.

And if that isn't enough for you, "The practice is believed to have originated with orgiastic celebrations in connection with the Celtic Midsummer Eve ceremony when the mistletoe was gathered. During that festival the men would kiss each other as a display of their homosexuality. The custom was later broadened to include both men and women.

"Some historians believe that kissing under the mistletoe is reminiscent of the temple prostitution and sexual license that was most prolific during the Roman Saturnalia." (3)"

Now I don't know about you but if someone says he or she is a Christian, a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and continues to celebrate a such pagan holiday known today as "Christmas", how do you think can he / she justify it in front of God and Jesus?

What justifiable reason or reason can one give to God and Jesus about Christmas after knowing the facts?

None, unless of course one really doesn't care about the truth. One can go on with the Merry making by mere pretense, just like what the Baptist had done and been doing ever since they abandoned their former belief of it. They are lying to themselves and to God and Jesus.

Notice what their publication had admitted:

"MAYFIELD, Ky. (BP) -- Baptists of the South and the faith community of Southern Baptists after 1845 originally did not attach much significance to Christmas. The holiday is not recognized as a special day of worship in any of the historic Baptist confessions, allusions to it are rare in Baptist history volumes before the 1880s, and the holiday possessed an association with worldliness and even paganism in the minds of many Baptist ministers. Such opinions can still be found among some Baptists today who voice, "The New Testament does not command us to celebrate a festival commemorating the nativity."

So "Merry Christmas"? I don't think so.

Excellent Article that exposes the Hypocrisy of Christendom and it's blind members who are brainwashed.  However, do you recall Brother, when Jesus Christ told the Pharisees, "If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, ‘We see.’ Your sin remains." (John 9:41)

Baptists admit "the holiday possessed an association with worldliness and even paganism in the minds of many Baptist ministers. Such opinions can still be found among some Baptists today who voice, "The New Testament does not command us to celebrate a festival commemorating the nativity."

Baptist twist Scripture that "they " claim gives them the right to celebrate Satanic Holy Days.  Baptists claim they can celebrate Christmas, Easter, and Halloween based on (Romans 14:5-6) One person considers one day to be above another day.  Someone else considers every day to be the same. Each one must be fully convinced in his own mind. Whoever observes the day, observes it for the honor of the Lord.  Whoever eats, eats for the Lord, since he gives thanks to God;  and whoever does not eat, it is for the Lord that he does not eat it, yet he thanks God.

Question is... "Does Christmas, Easter, or Halloween really bring Honor to our Lord????"  
  -- IS Claiming the birth of Jesus on a date he was not born on, honoring our Lord??
  -- IS Celebrating "Eastre" of bunnies and eggs honoring our Lord?
  -- IS Sorcery and Spiritism of communicating with "the Dead" honoring our Lord?

According to the Baptist Organization, you can legally sin against Holy Spirit and still be 'saved' which is an outright deception of Once Save Always Saved.  The scriptures are clear and give "Christians" this warning: " No; but I say that what the nations sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers with the demons.  You cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons." (1 Corinthians 10:21-22)

Since the Baptists know and see where Christmas, Easter, and Halloween come from, their sin remains in substituting Pagan Doctrines over and above the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I’m convinced that much of the world’s difficulties, including Atheism, is a direct result of this “bad stuff” from the church. I have spoken with many Atheists who explain to me reasons behind their decision to become an Atheists and they are very similar to the experiences I had growing up in my IFB church ."  Read more comments at

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....