Jehovah`s Witness/Mighty Mouth

Hello, Derrick...

Thought you would like to see another comment Rando chose not to make public:  

Expert:  Brother Rando
Subject:  Here I come to save the day....
Question:  Rando, there used to be a cartoon called 'Mighty Mouse".  When someone was in trouble he would fly to their rescue to the tune of "Here I come to save the day, which means that Might Mouse is on his way."  Only in this case it's Mighty Mouth coming to 'sister T's' rescue.

You say: "Funny how Linda talks just like "Jay"??  And: "Is jay upset because he got schooled by a girl??" What's so funny about two people being like-minded.  Or are you implying we are one & the same?  If so why would I 'school' myself and then be upset with myself for doing it?        

My Momma would call your kind of thinking 'addled-brained'.  Addled: unable to think clearly, mixed up, confused, muddled.

Answer:  Ouch! Boink..
If you are one of the "few" left being called by Jehovah and his Son, you are invited to visit for a Free Bible Study. (Limited Time Offer about to Expire)  Hold on, A New World is coming!

AllExperts is a FREE service, but if we've helped, you can pay it forward by rating this answer! This way, you help future questioners by guiding them to the best volunteers on this site. BTW, once you rate this answer, you can send it to yourself in an email.

Expert Not Accept Ratings     Ask A Follow-Up Question    Email me a copy of the Answer

Typical Rando response.  Keeps using the same ole websites for his responses.  Why would anyone want to go there again?

Are you serious? THAT was his answer...Ouch! Boink  ?

And his other "answer" to you, completely ignored your question, but asked you for your address? This guy is some Bible scholar, huh?

Looks to me like a true Christian would want to correct his false comments about you and Linda. Rando has been posting a lot of cheap shots, lies, and character attacks here lately. Where does he come off attacking a questioner, for going shopping for family and loved ones? Jay, did you ever feel that money spent on loved ones for something that brought them joy, was "wasted"?

Yes, I am glad you sent this. Again, I apologize for the short reply, but hope to have my internet issues resolved soon.

I especially found funny, your making him look foolish, by asking why you would be angry at yourself, for "schooling" yourself. As I have been pointing out, Rando has a bad habit of contradicting himself, sometimes in the same writing. Right after implying you were Linda, he thinks you're upset about

Only Rando....

You know, Rando reveals a little more each day, about what kind of person he is. He doesn't reflect Christ. Just the opposite...he lies constantly. Christians don't do that. His credibility has been gone for a long time, but he is really showing himself now. He has proven that he is a liar, he can't answer straight questions, and he is completely incapable of intelligent Bible discussion.

Never give this perv your address...he will be trying to post satellite images of your house, even if it's not really yours.  Nothing Christian about him, or his" friends".  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.