Jehovah`s Witness/NWT

Question
Wow, that was uncalled for...even for you. I am within my rights to "chime in" whenever I want. This is a FORUM..thats what you do! Once again, you DID NOT answer my question. Why is is so hard for you just to answer a simple question, and instead throw out insults and accusations? My original question was respectful and deserves an answer.

Answer
Please read the link I provided....

Yes you can chime in whenever you like Linda, I never said you couldn't, I just said I knew you would and I was right.  If I feel that a question or statement is inappropiate, then I am within my rights to reject it.  Just because you are not satisfied with my response doesn't mean I didn't answer, if you do not accept the answer that I give then that's your choice, you don't have to, but that doesn't mean I have to keep responding to you. Sometimes I'll go along and keep replying, like I'm replying now and like I replied to Jay all those times.  But that doesn't mean I have to or that I'm going to always keep doing that.

You and Jay do this all the time, it's really very funny because you can't come up with anything else.  You can't prove JW's wrong by the Bible, so you resort to playing these childish games.  You ask the same things over and over and then try to twist around what I say and then say I did not answer, thinking you are annoying me.  When in fact you are wasting your time.  

Now you can say I insulted you or whatever you like...write back a whole bunch of times back to back like you always do with your name calling and anger issues and so forth, I usually reject those...but it doesn't bother me one bit.  As I've told you in the past, it takes 2 seconds, if that, to hit the reject button...I knew when I signed up for this site that people like you would be around.  It's expected Linda, all you're doing is proving us right by fulling Bible prophecy.

At any rate, most people haven't seen the things you've said in the past and the constant writing back to back to back because I just reject them, but you know what you do.  

I just hope that you and Jay one day really see the truth before it's too late.  It's sad and I have no hate towards you.  None at all.  I just feel sorry for you because you are missing out on the best life ever, and the best relationship ever, that of being close to Jehovah God, being known by him and being his friend. That inner joy and peace and happiness is magnificent Linda and it comes from Jehovah God, no person can give you that and no person can take that away.  Not many people can truly be joyful and happy amidst the suffering and turmoil that's going on in this world today.  

I wish that one day your heart will change so that Jehovah can draw you to his Son Jesus.  You can't come to Jesus unless his Father Jehovah draws you. (John 6:44 KJV  "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him:....")  There's just no getting away from Jehovah, Jesus' Father, you can't even truly come to Jesus without Jehovah making that possible, the Bible does not lie. Anyone who denies Jehovah, is actually denying Jesus....and sadly many don't even realize it.

Jehovah alone is Almighty God.  And Jehovah's people will be around forever!  But ones who hate and deny Jehovah do not have much time left.    

Have nice day Linda,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T