Jehovah`s Witness/What's the offer?

Question
I see that Linda has no offer but criticizes your answers. When I was on the Board the same person went by the name Luis. He would change his name and ask the same questions over and over then claim you never answered them. Don't stress over it for Jehovah is with you. What will happen to people who deny ans abuse God's Name?

Answer
Hello Brother and thank you for writing, hope all is well with you,

Yes, so very true.  It's all a big game to them.  Writing a bunch of times, using different names, twisting around words, saying they don't understand and that I didn't answer the question, then waiting a few months and repeating the process.

Unfortunately it's also very sad because they don't realize the extremity of what they are doing by mocking God, they aren't mocking me, my beliefs come from the Bible, which is from God.  Life everlasting is a reality, it's something that will take place without a doubt.  But Satan blinds the minds of unbelievers (2 Cor. 4:4) and they will lose out on so many wonderful blessings that Jehovah has in store for his loyal servants.   All you can do is to hope that ones eyes will open up before it's too late, so that they too can enjoy the blessings from Jehovah, right now and on into eternity.  But sadly so many just refuse.  

I had said that ones who hate and deny Jehovah do not have much time left, very, very soon that time will be upon us.   Since Jehovah will destroy all ones who oppose him and profane his holy name they will die at Armageddon if they do not change.  It's not about me...it's all about Jehovah God, the ultimate sacrifice that he gave us, by sending his only begotten Son, Jesus, to die so that we may live, and the love that they both had for people.   And in return they show hatred for him, his name and his promises.

Psalms 74:10  "How long, O God, will the adversary keep taunting? Will the enemy treat your name with disrespect forever?"

Psalms 74:18 "Remember the enemy’s taunts, O Jehovah, How a foolish people treats your name with disrespect."

Ezekiel 36:23  "I will certainly sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the nations, which you profaned among them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among you before their eyes."

Psalms 37:9-11,   "For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. 10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

Jeremiah prophesied that Jehovah himself will fight against the nations at Armageddon: “‘He will personally pass judgment on all humans. And he will put the wicked to the sword,’ declares Jehovah. This is what Jehovah of armies says: ‘Look! A calamity is spreading from nation to nation, and a great tempest will be unleashed from the remotest parts of the earth. And those slain by Jehovah in that day will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be mourned, nor will they be gathered up or buried. They will become like manure on the surface of the ground.’” (Jeremiah 25:31-33) Armageddon will bring an end to Satan’s world. But Jehovah’s organization will remain.

Thanks for your kind words, keep close to Jah and his organization, it's almost over!

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T