Jehovah`s Witness/Peace on Allexperts?

I don't think this Peace I am witnessing will last very long. I do thank the real JW Experts for being here and volunteering their time so people like me can learn from the bible.

Hi Joseph. I see you received an interesting variety of responses to your comment. Here is mine:

Thank you for your kind words. They say it is easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar, and that goes along with what the Bible says.
When Paul wrote to the Romans that “If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men” he would have included our writing as well as physically. (Romans 12:18 )

So we should always try to follow the admonition we find in the Scriptures, such as:

“But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.” (1 Peter 3:15 )

“Let your utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how you ought to give an answer to each one.” (Colossians 4:6 )

We do well to remember that Jesus set the example for us as we read: “In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving you a model for you to follow his steps closely. He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. When he was being reviled, he did not go reviling in return . When he was suffering, he did not go threatening, but kept on committing himself to the one who judges righteously.” (1 Peter 2:21-23 )

There are more but those few lay out the principle for us.

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.