Jehovah`s Witness/The Question Was About The Web Sites, Rando....Everybody Sees Your Diversions

Rando, I believe you are dodging my question.  I did not ask you about the Trinity.  Darryl Murphy did, however, and he wants to talk to you.  What are you scared of?

My question to you, was why do you regularly use web sites that are Satanic in nature, designed to mock God or promote perverted lifestyles, as your sources of "accurate information"?

I don't believe you addressed that in your latest attack on myself and Jay.  I believe we just saw you try your worn out desperate attempt to make it appear that my friend and I, are at odds.  You tried it with Richard and I, and it failed.  You are now trying it with Jay and I, and everybody knows why....

You can't defend your wicked and dishonest practice of visiting wicked web sites, which are sites that your own religion would disapprove of your even viewing....Much less, quoting from them like they are real or legitimate sites.

Rando, you were asked to explain/defend/justify your use of the following false, or perverted web sites......

As it is now established fact that this is not a Baptist site, but rather, an atheistic site designed to mock Bible-believing Christians, you were going to explain why you tried to pass it off as a legitimate Baptist page.

We're still waiting.....

As even a 5 minute viewing of this site will prove, it was created by an atheist who mocks....the existence of God, the inspiration of Scripture, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the pro-life movement, and also, Jehovah's Witnesses, among other things.

So, you were asked to explain why you would use this site, as Scriptural "proof" of Baptist doctrine being wrong.

Also, I think you were asked to explain why you were even viewing this site to begin with, and if whether or not this calls into question your standing as a genuine JW.

We're still waiting.....

This site is a LGBT web site, dedicated to promoting the homosexual lifestyle, and fighting for social issues such as same-sex marriage.  It was your use of this site, that prompted Jay to ask you if you were a member of the LGBT community, and if not, why you would reference from a site like this?  I don't believe you ever answered that question.  I'll tell you what....If it was me, I would want get that one straightened out, pronto!

But it was perplexing to me, and some other readers, why you would use this site, and also use a quote from it, that contained vulgar language.

We're still waiting.....

You have let your lie of 1874 stand for far too long.  You lied, and you owe the readers a retraction, and an acknowledgment of error.  That is, IF it was an unintentional error.  The only reason I can see, that you would not come forth with this acknowledgment, is if it were INTENTIONAL.  But then, if it were intentional, that would make it a lie.

So, how about it, Rando?  Do you wish to now acknowledge what 2 of your closest friends have now acknowledged?  Namely, that the WT DID teach that Jesus had returned invisibly, in 1874, and that the very religion you belong to, most certainly did believe this?

We're still waiting.

We all know that you like to show your ignorance of the Trinity.  But that was not what I asked you.  Mr. Murphy is waiting to talk to you about that, however.

But I asked you about your continued foul conduct on this board, and I think a reply from you on these issues, is in order.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.