Jehovah`s Witness/Redirect mail to sister T

Question
Hello Derrick

I tried to get some sort of answer from sister T the expert!
However sister T seem short of words!
And is trying to silences me by no response and not even making her silences public!
Maybe she would like to do it with someone who's not going to be biased!
So I would like you Mr Holland to ask her on my behalf for a response.

Sorry for the trouble this is putting you to
What I said is below
Many thanks
Helen
.....................................................................................................................
I read these post from time to time!

Am sorry to admit
Am with Linda on this one sister T

When I read the post, and how you said!
About Linda chiming in!
I shook my head.
You may not have realised sister T, but it was rude and insulting.
Still shaking my head now!
Not a good judgement on an Experts standard.
It would have been better to stay silence.

Just as am writting this it reminds me of this!
Jws believe they know most if not anything!
Because they believe that Gods Spirit is solely with the Jws!
And that every other God fearing person on plant earth is wrong!
Yes sister T!
You heard right!
God fearing

Now could you tell me just what, and by the way am still shaking my head at your attack on Linda what good that did?
Are you sitting there with a crystal ball?
That would explain things!

Not your best move sister T

I'm sorry, I can't help with that.

Expert: Sister T

Answer
Hello Helen, and thank you for writing.

I am sorry that you are also having trouble getting straight answers from one of the select JW "experts" here.  This is not a new problem.  In fact, there are certain ones that simply will reject any question they do not like, or that is critical of their actions.  They are good at posting falsehoods, but not in answering questions as to why they do it.  This is a shame, because they claim that their religion is "the truth", they claim they serve a God of "truth", and they claim to be people of "truth".  And some of them are honest, but unfortunately, some here are not.  You wrote to one of the ones who is not.

I agree with you, that her response to Linda was uncalled for.  Linda's original question was legitimate.  There was nothing in it, that warranted an attack.  Especially after her posting about others "attacking".  

You said..."However sister T seem short of words! And is trying to silences me by no response and not even making her silences public!"

What she is doing, is utilizing one of the several "Rejection" methods that the experts are given.  I do not utilize a "rejection", unless it comes from a person who displays extreme dishonesty, and who only wants to be harassing and causing trouble.  I do not reject an honest question or statement about something I said in a previous reply, as Ms. T apparently did to you.  

One thing you did say, that I wanted to voice agreement with, is this...

"Because they believe that Gods Spirit is solely with the Jws! And that every other God fearing person on plant earth is wrong! Yes sister T! You heard right! God fearing"

You are correct on that one.  They truly believe that God's Spirit is only with them.  Even when they lie, evidently.  There are many God fearing Christians who contribute to this board, and they have become the subject of slander, ridicule, and lies.  All because they dare tell the truth about certain aspects of JW doctrine.

I'll say one thing...I fear God enough to know that I am not supposed to print falsehood, and that if He is a God of truth, then He expects His followers to TELL the truth.  I know that much.

You said..."Maybe she would like to do it with someone who's not going to be biased!

Sorry for the trouble this is putting you to"

Its no trouble at all, but I will say this....Ms. T is hardly going to consider me, as "unbiased".  In fact, if she rejected your question, then she is sure to reject mine even more quickly.  So, the best way is for me to simply let this answer post tomorrow, and see if she would like to respond to you.  I'm pretty positive she will not.

They do that to people, Helen.  Don't let it get to you.  You're certainly not the first one.  They will post false statement and attacks on others, and when questioned about it, they will often simply utilize one of the rejection methods, so as to keep it hidden.

I am sorry that you had this experience.  She will see this posting, and can respond accordingly.  I doubt she will, however.  But at least it will be seen, that she would not address your concerns as to why she attacked Linda for asking a legitimate question.

Take care, and may God richly bless you and your family.  If there is anything further I can do to help, please let me know.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland