Jehovah`s Witness/Response to Three Little Monkeys

Good evening, Derrick...

Here's a comment Rando didn't want to go public with.  Don't know why he bothers.  He should know by now there are ways to make it public.  It just takes a little longer.

Isn't the privacy of questioners supposed to be protected on this forum?  The reason I ask, Rando has asked for my full name & address here.   

Expert:  Brother Rando
Subject:  Not my circus, not my monkey
Question:  Although your latest offering (Three Little Monkeys?) doesn't warrant a response I'd like to suggest you introduce all of your comments with this disclaimer:

What follows is a work of fiction. Names, dates, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authorís imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to the truth, actual persons (living or dead), or actual events is purely coincidental and intended for entertainment purposes only.

So you've come up with something someone named "Jay" has said.  You state: "Jay claims there is "No Jehovah" because there is No "Jay" in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures"

Not having said that myself, there must be two "Jays" on the forum. I'd like to see the link to the post where the other "Jay" said that.  Show us what you've got, Rando.  The burden of proof is on you.  It's not my circus, not my monkey.

Why do you waste people's time, Rando?  It's obvious you are not serious about promoting the Jehovah's Witness organization or the gospel.  You are here to promote hate, lies & dissension.     

Answer:  Send your full name and address.  Thank you.
If you are one of the "few" left being called by Jehovah and his Son, you are invited to visit for a Free Bible Study. (Limited Time Offer about to Expire)  Hold on, A New World is coming!

AllExperts is a FREE service, but if we've helped, you can pay it forward Ö by rating this answer! This way, you help future questioners by guiding them to the best volunteers on this site. BTW, once you rate this answer, you can send it to yourself in an email.

Expert Not Accept Ratings     Ask A Follow-Up Question    Email me a copy of the Answer

Typical non-response from Rando.  

Best regards,

Good morning, Jay. I hope you are doing well. This answer is going to be short, due to internet issues on my computer, and having to type this answer from my phone. I had to put myself "on vacation" for a couple days...hoping to get the issue resolved in the next day or so.

Let me get this straight....This low down coward who thought it was his place to publicly post my city, asked you for your name and address? See what I mean about him being some sort of perverted stalker? NO expert here has the right to "answer" a question in that manner, in an attempt to get your personal information, so that they can use it to invade your privacy. Can you picture Jesus doing that?. This guy has crossed the line.

Furthermore, NO follower of Jesus Christ would act like that.

I noticed this morning that several links were posted, supposedly giving more personal information about me. Funny thing...all but 2 of them were someone else, but I won't say which. Just let them (Rando, his other personalities, and Christaras) keep guessing, since they're so interested. They sure are obsessed with me, to go to so much trouble, huh?

And just for the record, I can't believe Rando is so stupid, that he actually thinks he has "discovered" something big, with that question I sent him, where I put "Not from Illinois" I actually intended for him to get it right off, as mocking him for LYING and claiming that I can somehow control where the location shows up as. I was making it clear that I was "not from Illinois", just in case the question showed up from there. Apparently, Rando thought he had made a huge discovery, because he first answers...

"You're not fooling anyone Holland"

What an idiot. The entire point was to let him know it was me, mocking the fact that he thought I was using an alias and changing my location, even after I had used my name in the prior question.  I apparently overestimated his intelligence, because he thinks he actually solved some Poor Rando. He is actually telling the readers, that a questioner can change where their question shows up as being from. Like I've said so many times, that guy will lie about anything and everything. He knows full well that a question can show as being from anywhere, and that a questioner doesn't even PUT their location in.  I would love for him to explain to us all, just how to do that.  

Anyway, sorry to be so short, but typing on a phone is difficult for me. Hope to get the issue fixed today or tomorrow. At any rate, people will see that this guy is not a Christian, but rather, a weirdo and stalker. He had no right asking you for personal information such as he did. He crossed the line.

By the way, Jay, did the coward offer to give you HIS real name and address?

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.