Jehovah`s Witness/Sorry you're having grief

Greetings Sister T,
I am so sorry you have to put up with______ like Linda and Jay. You are a wonderful sister and a tribute to Jehovah's organization. I'm sure He's proud of you as your own congregation and thank you for standing up for the Jehovah's Witnesses.

They're honorable and wonderful people that are trying to teach people the right way to live and serve God the way God wants them to serve Him. What a pity they don't see this. But the "evil one" has blinded their minds.

Keep up the good work. I have written you before with questions and you have always answered them in a very dignified way. Thank you and God bless.

With Christian Love,

Hello Phil and thank you for writing,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate that.  Having love of neighbor and wanting people to have a chance to be happy right now and also for all eternity is why I'm on this forum.  

When you find out something that is magnificent and wonderful most people want to share it with others.  When you have so much joy and inner peace because of having a close relationship with Jehovah God, you want others to be able to experience that as well.  But sadly as you stated, Satan isn't going to let that take place easily right now.  And his influence is evident the world over by ones who hate Jehovah and his servants.  Not only did Jesus give us a command to teach and preach, we also enjoy it!  This is a never to be repeated work, we are fulfilling Jesus' prophecy at Matt 24:14, and being fellow workers of God can not compare to anything.  Until someone actually experiences the joy of Jehovah, they just can't understand.  We are truly living in momentous times Phil!!!

Yes, you are right it is a pity some people don't see that we strive to help people, it's not selfish gain at all, it's out of genuine love.  Ones who were former stealers, drunkards, drug abusers, killers, etc who have learned about Jehovah and became JW's have changed their lives around for the better.  Living according to Jehovah's standards and having love for people makes ones lives so much happier so much more meaningful with a purpose that cannot be thwarted by the evil of this world.   

When you see things like this happen and the evil of this world, remember Jesus prophesied that these types of things would take place, it's to be expected,  don't get downhearted.  Including other things that will shortly take place, raise your head up high because your deliverance is near!  

Luke 21:28 "But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”

John 14:17 "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."

Matt 10:22 "And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved."

John 15:17-21 “These things I command you, that you love one another. 18 If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you. 20 Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours. 21 But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me."

When people don't know or care to know the One who sent Jesus, who is Jehovah, they worship the creation rather than the creator, and they claim to be Christian, yet they deny Jehovah the Almighty God by stating Jesus is Almighty God, which actually removes Jehovah from the equation, yet in order for anyone to truly come to Jesus, they must first be drawn by his Father Jehovah.  So anyone who denies Jehovah is actually denying Jesus Christ and they do not even realize it.  

By not worshiping Jehovah as the only True God they are in fact saying in their hearts there is no Jehovah.  

Psalms 14:1 "The senseless one has said in his heart:  “There is no Jehovah.”....."

Isaiah 29:15-16  "Woe to those who go to great lengths to conceal their plans from Jehovah.  Their deeds are done in a dark place, While they say: “Who sees us? Who knows about us?”  16 How you twist things!  Should the potter be regarded the same as the clay?  Should what is made say about its maker:  “He did not make me”?  And does what is formed say about its former:  “He shows no understanding”?"

Thanks for writing and take care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)