Jehovah`s Witness/Still support Rando now, Ms. T?

Question
Hello, Ms. T. Hope you are doing well.

You know, I have watched you write posts and claim we non-Witnesses are "liars", and that our beliefs are contrary to the Scriptures, time and time again.  

I have also seen you, on numerous occasions, claim that the Bible is never wrong and that when a person says something to contradict the Bible, then that person is wrong.  Well said.  Let's see if you really believe that.

We have seen you support and join in with Rando and his blatant lies for a long time now...All the while, claiming to be defending "the truth", and calling us "liars".  We have seen you try to shift the blame for his actions onto us, basically saying that he wouldn't have to do what he does, if we weren't here.  Right....I'm sure that one is going to fly.

But strange....when Rando lies or posts blasphemy, however, you seem to go completely silent.  In fact, I dare say you will not respond to this publicly, because it will require you to take a stand that you don't want to take.

Just so you will know, I sent a similar question to Eddie, as well.  Like I told him, I have always wondered just how far you would go, and how much of your personal integrity you were willing to sacrfice, and at what point you would finally draw the line and decide you could no longer support this person called "Brother Rando" any more.

I wonder if you have finally reached this point with his Bible-denying post today, or if you will continue to throw Jehovah under the bus, all in order to impress your friend Rando.  

We have seen that you will back him in lying about non-Witnesses. We have all seen that you will even join him in it.   But today, you just saw him tell us that he has the authority to change what the Bible says, and tell us what HE THINKS Matthew 28:19 SHOULD say.

You just saw him tell us that, not only the King James Bible got it wrong, but that the NWT apparently did as well. I quote the passage from the NWT.....

Matthew 28:19- "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit"

Now, according to your pal Rando, this verse is wrong....even in the NWT.  So, I simply want to know....Do you continue to go against the God you claim to serve in order to keep your friend happy, or do you finally get your head out of the sand and figure out what has been obvious to thinking people for a long time....That this guy is NOT a Bible-believing Christian?

Think very carefully, before you answer, Ms. T. And keep in mind passages such as....

Psalm 12:6-7- "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.  

Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."  

Proverbs 30:5-6- "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.  

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."  

2 Cor. 2:17- "For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ."  

2 Peter 3:16- "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."  

You know, Ms. T, we have all been reading your rants about how wicked and immoral we are, and how we are actually "fulfilling Bible prophecy" (although not showing which prophecies we are fulfilling, exactly), and how wicked in the sight of Jehovah, for us to follow the Biblical pattern of taking the Gospel even where it is not wanted.

Since you like to take such a stand for "truth", I just wonder...Will we NOW see you post something in response to your fellow JW's twisting and perverting a passage of Scripture spoken by Jesus Christ Himself, or will we see you just go silent, as your usual course of action is?

I would really like to see your thoughts, regarding Rando's assertion that Matthew 28:19 has been "tampered" with, and that the reading as found in the NWT, is incorrect.  

What do you think about that?  Surely since you are so zealous to take a stand for what is true, you will want to address such an obvious and blatantly blasphemous twisting of God's Word.

Thank you for your time in this serious matter.

Answer
Hello Derrick again....I really wish you'd stop already with your obsession with JW's.  I'd also appreciate if you'd stop harrassing me.  I do not write to you and never have.  Everything is always about you, you, you!  Don't even try to act like you care about my God Jehovah!

I haven't read Bro. Rando's post yet....you mean to tell me you came off vacation to write me about someone else?

Your hypocrisy is unreal and because of your pride and desparation you don't even see it or you don't care.

You try to pit me against Bro. Rando and Bro. Brenton for your own selfish means and I will have no parts of it!

I'll tell you whose side I'm not on.....anyone who is against my God Jehovah!!!  He comes first in all things and before anyone...

You're wasting your time writing to me.....

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T