Jehovah`s Witness/587 or 607 BC

AJSTEW wrote at 2016-05-15 04:03:16
All of that Watchtower article has been completely demolished in the following links.  The Watchtower article is a great example of horrendous scholarship.

The only reason the Watchtower organization gets away with this kind of stuff is because the majority of people and academics simply could care less what the ignorant believe.  But there are very solid reasons for why Jerusalem fell in 587 and not 607, and we can therefore conclude that the organization was never appointed as God's organization.  And this after all, is the only reason they insist on 607.  

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.