Jehovah`s Witness/Final question

Question
QUESTION: Hi Carol,

I haven't talked with you for a while but I have just one last question based on a WT that was shown to me.  The Wt said that Jehovah communicates His messages through Angels down to the writing staff and that communication is what ends up on the pages of the WT.   Jehovah uses the WT magazine to communicate to His people on earth.   

My final question is do you believe what the WT says that Jehovah speaks through the WT magazine to His people.  My request is for a simple yes or no answer..  I don't believe an explanation is really necessary.  Either the WT teaches Jehovah communicates to His people on earth through the WT or He doesn't.

Thank you for your curtesy.  Jim

ANSWER: Before I answer this, which I do have an answer, I would like you to share what WT was shown to you.

QUESTION: Hi Carol.  I will be happy to provide you with the publications. See the book Vindication page 250 where angels pass information to remnant.   See yearbook of JWs 1939, pg. 85 where Jehovah uses Watchtower to communicate to his people.   See yearbok of JWs, 1939 9/19 information comes from The Lord Jesus and not from any man ...even the minutest detail like the years text.   Watchtower 7/1/1943 pg. 205, he merely uses the "servant" to publish the interpretation after ...Jesus reveals it.  The "servant" is responsible for making known the meaning of scriptures after Jesus reveals it.  Watchtower 6/1 or 6/15? 1957, pg 370, Jehovah's channel of communication...we must listen to the "slave" as we would the voice of Jehovah...  Watchtower 1/15/1959. Pg 40, Jehovah is using Jehovah's Witnesses as his prophet.. He has touched their lips and put his words in their mouths. (Just like he did with Zechariah 4:6). Watchtower 9/15/1964 pg. 574...(an example of a good JW)...brother Riemer prays before he takes off the Watchtower wrapper for Jehovah to make him "worthy"  to see Jehovah's message for him in the magazine.  Watchtower 6/1/1965, pg 352, the organization is under Jehovah's immediate direction.  Watchtower 7/1/79, pg. 4, since 2nd issue of WT, Jehovah has been its backer...for the spiritual aid this journal has furnished, the publishers do not take any credit.  Watchtower 12/15/1982, pg. 24, 25...remnant is equivalent to angel flying in mid heaven...under angelic direction.  Reasoning From The Scriptures on pg. 136, 137...If someone says "my minister says Jehovah's Witnesses are false prophets, you might reply "did your minister mention any specific examples?  Carol, my response from what I have seen is that the WTS says, Jehovah speaks through the WTS publications, that the WT says Jehovah's Witnesses are prophets just like Zechariah, and encourages others to check out the  WTS "record"...and what does it reveal?  It reveals 1874, 1914, 1915, 1925,1941, 1975 which according to the WTS own statement, the publishers simply convey to Jehovah's people "meat in due season"... Jehovah put his words in their mouths...  What is a person to conclude from a careful examination?    That either Jehovah was leading his people with error (which cannot happen) or...somebody communicated wrong inaccurate information.  Watchtower  2/1/1992 front cover Beware of False Prophets...Awake 3/22/1993, Why so many false alarms?...they do not claim their predictions are direct revelations from Jehovah...  Carol, the Watchtower does claim as in the references in this email, they are Jehovah's prophet, that Jehovah has put his words in their mouths, and that the information is conveyed from Jehovah to his angels and they convey it to the Servant, and the meat in due season is then published on the pages of the WT literature.  

Now, you said you have a answer for my question.   My question again is simply this, do you as a Jehovah's Witness believe...do Jehovah's Witnesses believe, that the words found in the WT and its publication are from Jehovah's mouth to angels and then placed in the WT publications as meat in due season by the "servant"?   

I really hope you will respond .  Thank you Jim.

Answer
Jim,
We have the scriptures to lead us which are inspired of Jehovah. The scriptures are very clear that Jehovah gave Jesus authority over us along with holy spirit to direct us. I suggest that you go to the website www.jw.org for further analysis. I have answered your questions directly. Above is the answer to your last. It is very obvious from your questioning that you either were raised around the truth or were in some way associated. The website will answer all the questions you have concisely. We have there an online library which contains most of the literature published through the years and you will have access to all of that for further research. I appreciate your questions.

Jehovah`s Witness

Carol Massey