Jehovah`s Witness/Hi again Eddie

Thank you once again for your invitation to speak.  I have enjoyed watching your strategies to see what will get us to respond.  Each of your letters has had a slightly different ploy to prod us into crafting our own reply so that you may have some additional information to attack.  Naturally the last one is to claim that our "silence" over the past week or so has been due to being beaten into submission by your scriptural analysis that you have given to Rando.  I am truly sorry that you believe that, however I would hate for you to continue to spread any more lies regarding my intentions.  So, I crafted the letter below.

Dear Eddie,

You are mistaken regarding the reason for my silence.  A cannot answer for Derrick, although I see that one of his letters posted this morning.

There are several reasons for not posting recently.  First, and most importantly, my latest letters became more and more personal and culminated in saying a couple things that I should not have.  I lost professionalism, apologized, and asked forgiveness for those things.  I must demonstrate better wisdom and recognize that arguing to prove a point does not honor God.  Bringing myself down to the level of personal statements against Rando, you, or anyone else does not honor God.  I have remained silent because I wish to honor God, plain and simple.

On a secondary level, my time is ridiculously thin over the last several weeks.  Work has been 70-80 hours per week, not to mention care for my family, attending church, and doing my own bible study.  One of my close friends is in critical condition and has been on a ventilator and a heart pump for the past week.  I have had little inclination to participate in a back and forth with you concerning this subject.

It is very clear that you do not understand the trinitarian position enough to disagree with it.  It is equally clear that you don't care to understand it, but you would rather just argue against it.  If you feel that you are honoring God by sending Rando demeaning comments about me and Derrick and going on and on about something that you truly do not understand, then who am I to stand in your way?  I am very comfortable with my biblical understanding of the Trinity, whether or not it agrees with what other "trinitarians" may say.  

One thing that I am certain of, is that I will have a difficult time honoring God in my responses to your letters because at the heart of all of your statements is a complete misunderstanding of what trinitarians believe.  It is pervasive, continual, and deliberate, and I have great difficulty moving past that in any sort of reply.  

I respect you for your intellect.  I respect you for having been an expert on this board once before.  Regardless, I must follow the guidelines in the bible regarding wisdom and remember that God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.

Jehovah`s Witness

I am not a Jehovah's Witness, however I can answer many questions concerning the ideas and doctrines on which they disagree with mainstream Christianity. I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as those who have started to become disillusioned with the Watchtower Organization.

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally wonderful and moral people who are zealous for God. However, in their zeal, they have pledged allegiance to what they believe is God's spirit-directed organization. This allegiance blinds them from allowing God's word alone to work in them. My hope is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all who seek salvation, no matter their label or denomination. My experiences come from the relationship that I have with Him as the source of my daily strength. These experiences create an undeniable testimony of salvation by grace through faith in the cleansing blood of the Lamb of God. Through prayer and meditation on God's holy word alone, we find truth as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit.

As the word "organization" is misleading in this particular area, I want to be clear that, as a member of the body of Christ, the label or denomination of the church I attend is not the source of my salvation. I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone.

I have a Bachelor and Master's Degree with extensive educational experience.