Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah witnesses' resurrection

When the Jehovah's witnesses are resurrected from death, what will their age be, will they age from that point on, and will they then live forever?

First of all, I would like to make it clear that it is not only Jehovahs Witnesses that will be resurrected. We will but me a fraction of millions to be resurrected. There are some questions that the Bible does not give us direct answers to...these would be some. It is mere speculation on our part, whether a child will be resurrected as a child, although it would make sense that it would. So many parents hold fast to the hope of having the opportunity to raise that child that was taken from them at an unfair young age. And if resurrected as a child that child would naturally continue to grow to adulthood. As far as living forever, that remains to be seen. We have to maintain our loyalty to Jehovah through the 1000 year rule of Christ, when after, Satan will be let loose (Rev 20:1-3) again to mislead as many as he can  and then final destruction is to be brought to those who rebelled and to Satan and his demons (Rev 20 7-10). Those with an earthly resurrection never have immortality. But it is as good as. As long as we continue to serve Jehovah faithfully, we will continue to live forever. Those blessed with a lasting place in the new earth will not grow old and inevitably die. Isaiah 65:20 assures us: “No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place, neither an old man that does not fulfill his days; for one will die as a mere boy, although a hundred years of age; and as for the sinner, although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him.”  In the coming new world, people will be safe, secure, able to enjoy life. If a person chooses to rebel against God, he will not be allowed to continue living. God will remove him. What if the rebellious sinner is a hundred years old? He will die “as a mere boy” compared to having endless life.
I hope this answered your question. I could go into it a little more if you would like, but I am already late with responding to you, which I do apologize for.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Carol Massey

I can answer any Bible questions that most people today are wondering about. Why do we suffer and grow old and die? Does God care? What is God`s name. Is there a Trinity? Who is the ruler of this world? What is going to happen to the world? What happens to us when we die? We all have questions from time to time which put doubts in us, but once we have a true understanding of the scriptures we can put those doubts behind us and get a true sense of security toward our future.

Any one of us, as Jehovah's Witnesses, have had such a numerous number of Bible students and conversations at doors. The people we run into vary from housewifes, to homeless, to doctors. Everyone has the same questions and doubts and fears! We are all human, no matter what station in life we may hold. And everyone deserves the opportunity to live forever.