Jehovah`s Witness/We only know in part

Question
Hello Bro Derrick

Read a post ref! Someone claiming to know, I will use s short summary (it all)
Some reader may not realise ( we only know in part)
We Christains! Only know in part.
We are not God!
The Holy Spirit was poured out after Christ Jesus Ascended, on all Mankind.
This was for All believers in the work Christ Jesus dying on the cross/stake/tree! For all mankind.
For those who believe that God sent His Only Son.
To save the World.
Bod desire has from the start to dwell with man.
Even after Adam and Eve, when they were put out of the Garden!
Read the Old Testement,
God desire was to dwell with man.
Exodus were God was a cloud/ fire leading the people out of Israel.

The Son that took the sin of the world, john 3v16 upon Himself, to save the world, so that mankind would no longer have to shed the Blood of animals, but would wholeheartedly believe that Christ died for EACH and every one of us.
God is also No respecter of persons,

So the person who claims to know it all in some mind controlling beliefs.
We are not to follow man! That's in the bible!
Jehovah Witnesses are ruled by man.
That is seen by many different beliefs.
But then again their are other beliefs out there that don,t believe in Christ works, in dying for mankind.
There's other beliefs out there also who  have put the leaders on high peddles tools.
And they have fallen hard..
Christ will NEVER fall.
He was arisen to Glory.
No one will come close to the Glory He receives.
All have fallen short of the Glory of God.
Derrick has insight into the JW.
Derrick has had first hand knowledge living in a household were JW lived.
A child never forgets what they see.

So to the person who claims that Derrick thinks he knows it all.
You are greatly mistaken.
You have deceived yourself by your own words.
You need to take stock of your words before you speck.

Derrick!
Our Lord left His Spirit, infact!
He promised His Spirit upon Mankind.
For those who seek Him.
In truth that is.
Who receives All Glory.
Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Who is Our High Priest.
Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Who reigns on High.
Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Who will return on the clouds.
Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Bless you Derrick
Sister S
Peace be with you.
And may The Lord place a hedge around you on this site.

Answer
Hello, Sister S.  How are you?  Was the post that you referenced, posted by Rando or DW?  In all the ridiculous posts from them calling me a "liar", "demon", etc, I must've somehow missed the one where someone said that I think I "know it all"....LOL.  I can assure anyone that I do not think I "know it all".  I do know my own experiences being raised in the JW religion, and I do know what the Bible teaches, as compared to JW doctrine.  I make no apology for that, nor for believing that questioners to this site should get BOTH sides of the equation, and be able to make an informed decision, based on ALL the facts.

Understand this one thing, Sister S....And its something I will continue to exploit and point out, with each post from these people, claiming that I am "spreading lies", which they themselves know is completely false.  And that is this....If I were really here spreading lies, these people WOULD post what those lies are.  But they don't.  Everyone reading this forum has seen me, time and time again, challenge DW, Sister T, Rando, or Eddie G, to produce once such "lie".  And each and every time, they IGNORE the question.  They never produce a real example of a lie.  They merely lie themselves, in an attempt to discredit me, and in the process, only succeed in discrediting themselves.  

In fact, it has been downright humorous just to watch the goings on here lately, and the extremely desperate attempts to slander me.  If I may, let me deal with just a few in the past week or two.  

First, let's start with a lie that both Rando and DW have BOTH spread on this forum, regarding me.  Namely, the notion that I teach that Jesus is "another almighty god" .  Now, these guys have continually posted this lie, knowing full well that I teach no such thing.  No, they haven't misunderstood my belief...They know full well the statement is a lie.  How do I know that?  Because whenever I have challenged them to show where I ever taught that, they NEVER actually do.  In fact, if you write and ask them for the statement, they reject your question.

But then, when Rando and DW both completely failed to show even one such instance that I have ever taught this, we now have a former "expert" named Eddie G, a JW (or fake JW, depending on if you ask Rando or DW), trying to swoop in and save the day.  So, Eddie G (not exactly a champion of integrity, either) decides to take it upon himself to do what neither DW nor Rando were ever able to....To produce a statement where I taught that Jesus is "another almighty god" .

But was he successful?  Nope...not even close.  I quote genuine JW (according to Rando), or fake JW (according to DW), Eddie G, in his attempt to find a statement from me, teaching that Jesus is "another almighty god" ....

"Anyway before I go Brother Rando, let me just please include this reply to Mr. Holland about what he said below:

>>"So, thanks for making that so obvious once again, by your complete inability and refusal to post even ONE statement from me, teaching that:

1. Jesus is “another almighty god”<<

His title as "Son of God" is a designation of His deity, and His sharing the same nature and essence as the Father. The Scriptures testify that He is the Creator of all things (John 1:3, Colossians 1:15-17), therefore, making Him God Almighty, as is His Father.”

So Jesus Christ according to Mr. D. Holland IS "God Almighty, as is His Father" contradicting what Richard said here:"

See what I mean, Sister S?  These people are beyond desperate.  Perhaps Eddie G just misunderstood the question.  Nobody asked for a quote from me, saying that Jesus is Almighty God, as is the Father.  Every Trinitarian believes there is ONE Almighty God, manifest in 3 Persons, meaning that each of the divine Persons can be called "Almighty God" individually, or collectively.  But NO Trinitarian believes that the 3 Persons are separate "gods", or that the Father is one God, and that Jesus is "another god".  That's what THEY believe....not us.  

What has been asked for repeatedly, is a statement that I believe Jesus is a separate "god" from the Father, making Him "another almighty god".  

And by the way, Ed....Your futile attempt to contrast my belief in the Trinity with Richard's, was ridiculous.  I think I am quite aware of Richard's stance, and he is aware of mine.  And our beliefs on this topic, are identical.  

So no, Eddie G did not produce any statement from me, that claims Jesus is "another almighty god" .  And nobody ever will, because I have never believed or taught that, and have never made a statement like that.  In fact, my position on the nature of God has never once changed in this forum in the 14 years I have been here.  So, lie as they might, they will never produce any statement from me, that there is more than one "God", or more than one "Almighty God".  

So, just keep on trying. Guys....You're only showing your completely ignorance of what the Trinity doctrine states.

Sister S, I appreciate your kind words of encouragement, and also your dedication in showing that salvation is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.  And in addition, your burden for these people who have placed their faith in the teachings of this Organization, led by mere men.  You are spot on, in your comments.

But Sister S, the level of desperation sunk to a new low, in Rando's post from 1/29/14, in the following link....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/1/slanderous-lie-derrick-

Now, I was going to address this one before now, but have had very little time on the forum since it posted.  I am simply just now having time to address it, and it won't take long at all.

Truthfully, I sort of feel like I'm picking on Rando for humiliating him over his comments in the above link.  But then I thought about it, and decided it really isn't my fault that he was ignorant enough to type all that, and then hit the "Send" button.  That one is on him.

Honestly, when I read it, I thought it was some sort of a joke.  I mean, NOBODY can so completely miss the point and twist something to the degree, that was done in that link....not even Rando.  Or can he?  I mean, Rando posts a lot of crazy stuff, but this one absolutely took the blue ribbon, for all-time ignorance in a post!  No way would I have actually hit the "Send" button, after typing such ridiculous nonsense.

I am referring to Rando's desperate attempt at a reply to my question to him, about Tyndale's invention of the word "Passover", and why Tyndale did not use the word that he himself invented, but rather used the word "Easter", in Acts 12:4.

It was quite obvious that Rando has no clue how to answer WHY Tyndale didn't choose to use the word "Passover" in Acts 12:4, and that the question absolutely stumped him.  So what does he do?  Simple....Pretend that I was claiming that Tyndale invented the "Passover" celebration.  

I honestly could not believe my eyes, when I read the following statements from Rando....

“Oh, so Tyndale is the one who INVENTED the word "Passover" in the sixteenth century? Derrick's man-made doctrines against the Christ fall like a straw stick-man. If a reasonable person just reads the Bible, they will see that Tyndale did not invent "Passover" as Derrick Holland claims. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/1/ole-rando-dw-keep.htm

"And this is how you should eat it, with your belt fastened, sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you should eat it in a hurry. It is Jehovah’s Passover . For I will pass through the land of Egypt on this night and strike every firstborn in the land of Egypt, from man to beast; and I will execute judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am Jehovah . (Exodus 12:11-12)

"The blood will serve as your sign on the houses where you are; and I will see the blood and pass over you, and the plague will not come on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt." (Exodus 12:13)  

Now let's check and see the KJB. (Exodus 12:11-13) "And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is Jehovah's passover. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am Jehovah. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. -See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT02EXO12.htm#sthash.E29lgMMI.dpuf

Oh, I see what your saying Derrick, don't believe the Bible, but I should believe you? Why?? You not of our sort, your character is rather a demonic character don't you agree? Is that why you celebrate Eastre because your an Apostate? http://www.wiccaweb.org.uk/eastre.html

Your Sin against Holy Spirit as already been counted, lie all you want Holland, it makes no difference now.

First off, let me say that it only takes about 3 minutes to Google "Who invented the word "Passover"? , in order to easily see that it was, in fact, William Tyndale.  This fact is not disputed by ANY knowledgeable person.  Yet, Rando claims to be an "expert" in things of this nature, and he didn't even know that?  Hmmm.....

Second, after he and Eddie talking about a "bait-and-switch", Rando proceeds to do exactly that....By switching the subject from Tyndale inventing the ENGLISH WORD "Passover" , to trying to make it appear that I was claiming Tyndale invented the actual observance itself.  

I could only stifle a laugh, watching Rando quoting the King James Bible (which incidentally, was translated AFTER Tyndale's translation), to "prove" that the Passover was celebrated in the Old Testament, long before Tyndale came along.  Imagine, Rando quoting the Bible that he hates more than any other, and in doing so, showing how little he actually knows of the Scripture.  Uh Rando, Tyndale's translation came BEFORE the KJB....That is why the KJB contains the word "Passover"....Because by that time, Tyndale had already invented it.  Talk about things that make you go..."Uhmmmmmmm"

Wow...thanks for showing us that the observance dates back to the Old Testament, Rando.  But everyone already knew that.  We weren't talking about the observance, but rather, the ENGLISH WORD for the observance, which is "Passover" , and which was invented by William Tyndale.

So, I would challenge you to disprove the actual statement made....That William Tyndale is the man who invented the ENGLISH word "Passover", to describe the HEBREW observance "Pesach".  

For Rando's reading enjoyment, and further education.....

"The English term "Passover" is first known to be recorded in the English language in William Tyndale's translation of the Bible, later appearing in the King James Version as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover

"Passover"

1530, coined by Tyndale from pass over, to translate Heb. pesah (see paschal), in reference to the Lord "passing over" the houses of the Israelites in Egypt when he killed the first-born of the Egyptians (Ex. xii).

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/passover

"(Interestingly, it was the 16th century Christian scholar William Tyndale who coined the term Passover."

http://www.balashon.com/2006/04/pesach.html

"In the fourteenth century when Wycliffe translated the New Testament into English, the word “Passover” did not exist in the English language. So when he came to those New Testament passages that referred to the Jewish Passover, Wycliffe transliterated the Latin word pascha—which is itself a transliteration of the Greek word pascha—into English as “pask” or “paske.” As you see, transliteration involves representing the characters of one alphabet in another alphabet; it has nothing to do with translating the meaning of the word, only the sound of it. How readers and hearers may have reacted to this new word we do not know. Did they understand what it meant, or was some further explanation needed?

In 1535 when Tyndale translated the Old Testament into English, he decided to invent a new word in English to communicate the meaning behind the Hebrew root pesach:"

http://davidbcapes.com/tag/tyndale/

You know, Sister S, I don't think anybody can claim to "know it all", as someone apparently claimed that I think I do.  I certainly do not.  But in light of the above evidence, and Rando desperately trying to argue with the facts of history, I don't think it is me who does not know what they are talking about.  I think it is Rando.....

RANDO, ONCE AGAIN....Since it has now been shown that you are wrong, and that Tyndale certainly DID invent the English word "Passover", then will you please explain WHY Tyndale did not use the word "Passover" (the word HE INVENTED) in Acts 12:4, but instead, used the word "Easter"?

You have 2 options.....

1.  Tyndale caught a sudden case of amnesia, and forgot his own word.

2.  Tyndale realized that "Passover" was not what was being talked about in Acts 12:4, and used the word "Easter" accordingly.

Rando, as long as you want to continue to lie and twist my words, I have no problem at all pointing out your obvious lack of knowledge of Scripture, and of the facts of history, on this issue.

Yes, Tyndale invented the word "Passover".  Now, tell us why he didn't use it in Acts 12:4.

Once again, Sister S, thank you for writing with your words of encouragement, and the insight which you bring with each letter.  May God richly bless you and your family.

Derrick

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland