Jehovah`s Witness/To Richard

Question
Brother Rando,

Kindly please allow me to post this letter to Richard in response to the letter addressed to me in the link below?
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/2/hi-eddie.htm

Also, I will be forwarding another post to you in regards to the latest post from D. Holland - sometime tomorrow.

Thank you.
EddieG

Richard,

Thank you for your letter. Now that I know your circumstances and the reasons as to why you're not able to respond to my questions I won't hold it against you.

But before I let you off though I'd like to reply to what you said below as it requires a good honest response.

You said that:

>>" It is very clear that you do not understand the trinitarian position enough to disagree with it.  It is equally clear that you don't care to understand it, but you would rather just argue against it. " <<

Unfortunately, you're quite wrong.

I do understand the Trinitarian position! Being born and raised as a Catholic, I fully understand the Roman Catholic's Trinitarian point of view. Having studied extensively the many facets and the many faces of the doctrine as it evolved throughout the millennia, I do understand the Trinitarian position! Having read many explanations of this doctrine throughout the years, I do indeed understand the Trinitarian position! Otherwise the questions I put out to you and to your fellow Trinitarians won't be that much challenging. I also think  (as far as I'm concern) that not many people understand it well enough as I do. But unfortunately even with the amount of research and study that I did, I must honestly admit, it's still a confusing concept, of which (I think) even you Richard won't be able to explain clearly and satisfactorily. There's just no way even to the most learned Trinitarian. Thus they always end up admitting in the end that it's a MYSTERY. This I can be sure of.

In fact as I learned throughout the years from studying it, it takes a good amount of denial and "Scripture Twisting" even to admit that it's Scriptural. And one has to ignore vast amounts of scripture to make it believable. One has to also use word equivocation and mental gymnastic in order to make any sense of it. Yet even with all of these givens, it still a confusing mysterious doctrine.

WHY?

Simple, because it's a MAN-MADE concept! As such, it's a highly flawed concept from its very inception. And those who support it and especially those who promote it will bear a very heavy responsibility for teaching it. Hence, they will pay dearly - with their own lives - as this very flawed doctrine not only hides the truth from people about God but makes a mockery of the Living God Jehovah and His son Jesus Christ.

And as one who is aware of these facts, I take my responsibility very seriously to expose the lies of this detestable concept and by extension those who promote it. And as long as you or your fellow Trinitarians continue to promote your Trinity ideas here in the JW Experts Forum, I'll be here to assist my fellow brothers and sisters to keep the light shining bright on it.

Now please don't take this as a personal attack on your character but take it as a test to the truthfulness of your doctrine against common sense and most all the "refining fire" of the Scriptures. If it can't stand its ground against the Word God then you'll know that it's not the truth but a lie. And you'll have to be honest to God and accept it as it is - a sham doctrine. But it's up to you to decide if you want to do right thing.

P.S.

I have no intention of winning this argument to prove that we're right but to prove that the Scripture when read properly, carefully and honestly in context is 100% correct! As the saying goes "Scripture interprets scripture".

Eddie G

Thanks Brother Rando.

What do you think of Richard's letter?

Answer
What an excellent response Brother "G"!   I like very much your professionalism and how you expose their man-made doctrines that are very contrary to scripture.  While both Richard and Derrick Holland lie about the trinity doctrine being in the Bible, it simply is not.

Jesus never taught or worshiped a trinity, the apostles never taught a trinity, and the Prophets of old did not teach a trinity.  The only ones teaching a trinity are trinitarians.  

Richards' accusation against you reminds me of how Satan threw accusations against our Brothers day and night in Heaven before being excused. (Rev 12:10)  Not only is his accusation wrong, but you deserve a Public Apology from him on the JWForum for bearing false witness against you.  Derrick Holland's Ministry is a ministry of bearing false witness, so it's a lost cause for him, claiming I was the one writing myself.  I publicly deny I was writing to myself as he continues to slander me on the JWForum day and night. His haughty pride has stumbled him into the abyss of everlasting darkness years ago against Our Lord Jesus Christ so I let him continue in his deceptions. (Romans 10:9)

Richards' quote exposes his own demeanor against the Scriptures citing, "I am very comfortable with my biblical understanding of the Trinity, whether or not it agrees with what other "trinitarians" may say."  

Derrick Holland has taught the JWForum that the "trinity" changes and never is the same has what he taught or believed in moments before. {ALWAYS CHANGING}  If the truth never changes, then why all the changes?  lol....

Drifting into Gehenna and they don't even know it.... Here's an interesting Read: http://www.dnkjb.net/about.htm

It is important to call out to the Almighty God using his name because it is the way we treat those we love intimately.   It would not be right to know someone's name and then avoid it at all cost, would it? - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/about.htm#sthash.M8xpwyPC.dpuf

Fine testimony my Dear Brother!
Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... http://brotherrando.webstarts.com/contact.html
     http://brotherrando.webstarts.com/the_holy_name_of_god.html

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando