Jehovah`s Witness/Should I consider the Non-Witness Experts?

Question
I came to AllExperts to a Jehovah Witness forum finding people speaking about a trinity. I am considering allowing them to speak with me next time.  What should I expect?

Answer
Most on the AllExperts list in the JWForum are Impostors {trinitarians}.  Most are Apostates and at first they will be nice and promote interest to what you say, but once you don't agree with them, they will begin to attack your character.   The trinity is nothing new and was worshiped 2,500 year before Christ. At first the trinitarian will mention Christ then will replace Christ with the trinity as means of salvation.  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/5/Part-3-Satanic-Idolatry

When a trinitarion cannot prove their doctrine in the Bible, they start a series deceptions like: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/2/John-8-58-60.htm

One trinitarian will claim God is made up of three separate persons, all being co-equal, other trinitarians claim that they are not co-equal at all.  They claim no matter what (trinity) you believe as long as it is a form of trinity that you can gain salvation.  It's simply a Lie.  They also claim that each separate person is God himself individually.  Three gods.  

Other trinitarians claim god is like an egg or like water and that the same person is acting in different roles at different times, therefore, you never see the "three" at the same time.  This is inconsistent with their own teaching that God consists of the "three in one" concept.  The only scripture proof of a trinity is a Satanic One:

"And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty." (Rev 16:13-14)

Actually, the trinity is an unclean inspired expression coming by demons as they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.  Prophecy unfolding before your eyes.

Even though the demons tried to impede Jesus Christ about talking about His God and Father, Jehovah, he kept on walking on the road to Life.  Today the demons try to impede Jehovah Witnesses in giving witness about Jesus Christ and His Father, Jehovah.

No matter which trinity the trinitarians spin, they all proclaim "God manifested in the flesh".  They are experts in Scripture twisting, removing "theos" from scripture, then adding it back in where it never was.  Thus, the following prophecy is fulfilled:  "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John 7)

The demons have no problem molesting and raping you or your children, matter of fact, when it happens, trinitarians engage in tactics of deception to keep the molesters protected by hiding the pedophiles from law enforcement.  Here is a scriptural account.  "But in answer the wicked spirit said to them: “I know Jesus and I am acquainted with Paul; but who are you?”   At that the man with the wicked spirit leaped on them, overpowered them one after the other, and prevailed against them, so that they fled naked and wounded out of that house." (Acts 19:15-16)  Yes, it molested them, when Catholic and Baptist Ministers rape little boys and girls, they hide them from law enforcement.  Expecting the demons to be honorable and treat you with respect is not going to happen unless they prevail against you.  The demons are gathering as (Rev 16:13-14) explains it.  I wouldn't recommend it, the warning to get out of her as already been issued.   When a demon starts to compliment you, it's too late and they already invaded. Read (Matthew 12:44-46).

Trinitarians are Idolators, they worship doctrine contrary and outside the Bible.  They're hordes of them rejecting the God and Father of Jesus Christ.  However, Jesus himself claimed that His Father is the only true God in (John 17:3) and that His Father seeks out those who worship Him in truth and spirit.   Notice (him) is a singular pronoun, not THEM!  The Father alone as stated by Jesus Christ in Luke 4:8, another scripture rejected by trintarians.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS...Soon, all wickedness will be removed from the earth so that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ can be worshiped without demonic opposition and JEHOVAH'S name will be vindicated WORLDWIDE.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando