Jehovah`s Witness/Eddie and Rando....More Twisting, But No Truth...Again

I was sincerely hoping that Eddie would take time to reflect on the wise and Scriptural counsel he received from a fellow JW.  Its a shame that it was not received in the spirit it was offered.

Unfortunately, many, many more distortions were posted today, that simply have to be responded to.  If everyone simply told the truth, one of the most basic commands for a Christian, it would not be necessary.  But as long as certain less spiritual JWs are in this forum, it will be necessary.

In his post entitled, oddly enough, “LET’S BE HONEST ABOUT IT” , Eddie G begins by saying this…..

“Allow me please to post some rhetorical questions (for your reader's benefit) and to state the facts”

Well, after such a title about “honesty”, and a promise to “state the facts”, we might expect what follows to be honest and factual.  Unfortunately, it was all downhill after the opening statement, and disappointingly, it was simply more of Eddie and Rando’s complete distortions, half-truths, and outright lies.  

I have honestly never seen a group of people so clueless as to how the reading public perceives them, not just the casual reader of the board, but also many within their own group.  Nor a group of people so unconcerned about their testimony, and the way they represent their religion in the face of the public.  Nor a group of people who try so hard to justify unchristian behavior, even to the point of attacking their own spiritual brother, who made an earnest plea to them to be a true representative of the JW religion.

Like I said in a previous letter to Richard….Matthew 7:6 right in front of us.

Eddie says….“So let's be honest”

Yes, let’s….The fact is, there were enough falsehoods and distortions contained in these posts under Rando’s name this morning, from both himself and Eddie, to write 15 posts in response to.  But rather than do that, I will simply hit on the major problems, because again…This is nothing but another diversionary tactic from these two, and an attempt to reject Scriptural counsel from their own brother in the religion, and to justify wicked and ungodly behavior.  And no matter how long of a post Eddie writes, or no matter what spin he tries to apply, and no matter how many falsehoods and distortions he tries to use, he will never be able to justify his actions.  The fact is, he has already been called out before for using dishonest tactics, to which he is yet to respond to, and this latest post of his is no different.  Same old stuff.

Eddie lists a fascinating group of questions in his post, to which he decided to answer himself.  Unfortunately, he is way off base in many of them…much like his understanding of the Trinity…the subject HE has already shown he doesn’t understand.  That is why there is a "Part 2" coming in a day or so, further proving Eddie does not understand the Trinity.

Anyway, he posted the following questions, which I will now answer from the non-JW side of those of us who are born again Christians.

EDDIE:  “Are they here to uphold Jehovah God's Sovereignty? No!

Eddie’s answer here is completely false. Of course we believe in, and uphold Jehovah’s sovereignty.  Who Else’s sovereignty has he ever seen us uphold?  There is no One else whom we believe is Sovereign.  This was a complete lie.

Are they here to sanctify God's holy name? No!

Again, yes we certainly are.  We believe that tactics such as willful lying and slander, are reproachful to His name, regardless of how many times you SAY His name, or tell others to say it.  If you willfully disobey His commands, and shun counsel to act more like His representative, then you are not “sanctifying” His holy name.  You do it a disservice.

Are they here to support Jehovah's Witnesses and promote what they teach? No!

Eddie is correct on this one.  We cannot, in good conscience, support all of the teachings of the religion known as Jehovah’s Witnesses, which are in clear conflict with the teachings of the Word of God. Where the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach what is Biblical and right, then we agree with them.  Where they do not, we adhere to the Scriptures as the final authority.

Are they here to preach and teach the Good News of Jehovah God's Kingdom? <b>No!

Yes, we certainly are….By telling people HOW to see the Kingdom, according to Jesus’ words in John 3:3,7.  Why tell people about a Kingdom, if you aren’t going to tell them the SCRIPTURAL way to see that kingdom, but rather, tell them about the need for an Organization instead?

Are they here to encourage and to spiritually up-build all of us? No!

We are here to encourage and spiritually build up all who are seeking the truth of God’s Word.  This includes helping born again Christians know how answer, and lovingly witness to the cultist at their door, as well as preaching the truth of the Scriptures, in the prayerful hope that many JWs will have their hearts opened to the Gospel, as well.  In fact, that is the stated purpose of my profile, which explains full well my personal reason for being here.  Eddie has no clue what he is talking about.

Are they here to be united with us in praising and worshiping and serving the ONLY True God Jehovah? No!

To praise and worship the ONLY True God, yes.  To unite with those in error, no.  But to show them the truth, that they might know Christ, also.

Are they here to give hope to those looking for answers about the future? No!

Actually, yes.  Nothing more to say about that one.  The future is bright for the child of God, but very dim for those who practice lying and whatever things that God hates.  In fact, many of my questions in this forum, have involved giving hope for the future, to those who are grieving, discouraged, or in despair.  I don’t need Eddie’s approval for that.

Are they here to teach and tell the truth about God as taught in the scriptures - specifically His Holy Name? No!

Again, yes we certainly are.  What Rando and Eddie don’t get, and what Brenton certainly DOES get, is that there is more to “sanctifying” God’s name, than just saying it a thousand times a week.  You actually have to do what He says, and live in a way that is pleasing to Him, also.  Otherwise, you are not honoring His name.

Are they here to support the Faithful and Discrete Slave - the anointed Brothers of Jesus? No!

That is correct…We do not believe the “Faithful and Discreet Slave” is synonymous with any group within the Watchtower Organization.  Eddie, maybe when YOUR religion finally gets settled on the identity of the Slave, then perhaps you can share it with everyone else.  Until you guys quit flip-flopping on it, then you shouldn’t criticize everyone else.

You say we should “support” the Slave.  Just who is that now?  Russell, the Christian congregation collectively?  The “anointed” 144,000?  Or, the Governing Body?

You are correct….We are not here to support a man-made Organization that the Bible speaks NOWHERE about being necessary for our salvation.  But rather, we are here to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His shed blood on the cross as the only payment for our sins that satisfies the justice of God, which the Bible DOES speak about, quite abundantly, I might add.

Are they here to help people become part of Jehovah's people? No!”

Absolutely, we are here to help people become part of His family….the way the BIBLE teaches it is to be done.  Unlike you, we simply do not accept that the Watchtower Organization figures into that equation.  

Now, another word about this topic that I need to mention, since Eddie made another false statement when he said….

“We can't have any friendship with known opposers/critics/outright haters/apostates posing as JW Expert volunteers!”

Several things wrong here.  First off, nobody is “posing” as anything.  As far as I can tell, EVERY non-JW on this board, identifies themselves as a non-JW in their profile, which is available for everyone to read.  

From the various profiles of non-Witnesses here:

Richard-  “I am not a Jehovah's Witness”

Ben-  “I am not a Jehovah’s Witness. I was never baptized as one. I am a "witness" for Christ.”

Robert Jones-  “I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization.”

Robert King-  “I was disfellowshipped”

Ken-  “I began in the Theocratic Ministry School at age 7, and was baptised at age 19 until being disfellowshipped at age 27”

Chris-  “As a former Jehovah's Witness…”

Pearl-  “this alone lead to me being disfellowshipped in April, 2012”

Me-  “To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.”

Uhm, who exactly is “posing”, Eddie? I think everyone is being pretty straightforward about not being practicing JWs.

And the few times that a person has failed to read my profile and written me under the assumption that I am a JW, I tell them up front that I am not a practicing JW.  And any expert here should do the same.

The problem is, that isn’t good enough for people like Rando and Eddie.  They do not WANT readers who come here, to have a choice as to who to ask, or what perspective to get an answer from.  So, you have to ask….With all of Eddie’s questioning of OUR motives, what exactly are HIS motives?  Does Eddie only want ONE side presented here, so that the questioner will not get ALL the facts that are relevant to their question?  So that the questioner will only be told PART of the story, with crucial details conveniently left out?

What are YOUR motives, Eddie?  Why do you want honest questioners, to only hear PART of the story...the part YOU want to tell them?  Don't forget...It isn't US, the non-Witnesses, who are complaining about both sides being represented here.  It is YOUR side that is doing that.  Why?

Here’s what I know for a fact.  People like Eddie and Rando, will type hundreds of times until they are blue in the face, about how people like Richard and me “lie”, “misrepresent”, and “slander”, Jehovah’s Witnesses.  But anybody who reads this forum, will see within 15 minutes where ALL of the “lying”, “misrepresentations”, and “slander”, comes from….THEM!  Every single time, without exception.

Yes, that is correct.  That is why I am continuously challenging them to SHOW a lie from me, or where I have misrepresented their doctrine.  In fact, they are always claiming to have exposed me many times for that, yet when challenged to show a time, they NEVER post anything that would substantiate their claims.

Like the other day, I challenged Eddie to show where there was even ONE “personal attack” in a letter from me, where he claims it had happened.  Did Eddie show one?  No, he did not.  Because there wasn’t one.  Eddie knows this…He is simply lying.  Will we see Eddie scream “personal attack” about Rando implying that Richard and I are child molesters?  No, because he’s hypocritical.  Eddie isn’t against personal attacks.  In fact, he employs them all the time.  The game with people like Eddie and Rando, is to do something THEMSELVES, and in order to take your attention off of what they are doing, they accuse YOU of doing it to them.  Then, when you challenge them to show an example, they never can.  They just keep saying over and over that you do it, hoping that if they say it enough times, everyone will start to believe it.

Bottom line…Anybody reading the respective posts from both sides, will notice that Richard has written with politeness, respect, and grace, only to be maligned by the likes of Eddie and Rando.  They will also notice that I write rather forcefully at times, but still deal quite harshly with the issue itself, and do not attack the person, other than to point out their dishonesty when it is right there for everyone to see.  When I bring an accusation of a lie, I will document it with the actual statement….UNLIKE THEM.

Like DW’s very observant questioner wrote the other day, they act like they do because the Scriptural arguments make their position look foolish.  (And no, DW, that was not me, and I don’t know who wrote it.  But they were right on!).  That is what this is about….Eddie G and Rando do not want ANY perspective besides their own, to be shown here, and they will stoop to ANY level they have to, to keep it from happening.  I think that is exactly what Eddie’s post to Rando, just proved to us.  Basically, they are telling Brenton that they will NOT change one thing they are doing, no matter what.  They will NOT act like Christians, they will NOT stop lying, they will NOT stop mocking, and they are going to continue right on disgracing the very name they claim to “sanctify”.

Then, Eddie makes this odd statement….“But like I said, I will "tolerate no rivalry against my God Jehovah". And no tactic however friendly it may seem to be or otherwise (from critics and opposers alike) can deter me from speaking the truth.”

This is cult paranoia at its worst.  So, every person who disagrees with JWs on this board but is nice, is employing a "tactic"?  Why does everything have to be a "tactic"?  Couldn't it just be that Richard is an over all nice guy?

Eddie, do you just not realize that comments like this, only reinforce the idea that your mind is warped?  You have a true cult mentality...."us against them".  So sad.  

And Eddie, nobody is trying to deter you from “speaking the truth”.  The problem is, you HAVEN’T been “speaking the truth”…You have been distorting and misrepresenting.  That is what started this latest debacle, as I recall.  I think Richard actually APPEALED to you to “speak the truth”, when he wrote…

“all I ask is that you represent my beliefs with more accuracy.”

What sort of warped mind must Eddie have, to think we want him to not speak “truth”?  Nobody has asked you to lie, Eddie.  We have asked you to STOP lying.

And another thing…Nobody has said anything in “rivalry” against Jehovah, whatever that means.  We happen to love Jehovah, and the true Gospel of Christ, and the plan of salvation which He has so graciously given to us.  I mean, I know your statement was designed to stir up the emotions in a militant fashion (“Let’s get those haters of Jehovah!!).  But there’s just one problem….It isn’t rue.  Nobody has spoken one word against Jehovah….Just the teachings that go against His inspired Word.  I realize that is a concept that you cannot grasp, Eddie, due to your complete brainwashing and indoctrination.  You can’t even fathom that any of us, might actually love the Creator too, and are very zealous about proclaiming His truth to others.  But nevertheless, that has nothing to do with our continuing to do so.

EDDIE:  “And the truth is, these KNOWN opposers, apostates and critics of Jehovah's Witnesses who CONTINUE to promote their unscriptural ideas and concepts (here in the JW Forum) will have to answer for what they falsely teach and falsely promote about us. Thus I will challenge them in any way I can!”

Conversely, Eddie, why is it that we shouldn’t challenge YOU, when you CONTINUE to promote unscriptural ideas and concepts (here in the JW forum), and false DISTORTIONS that YOU continually promote about OUR doctrine?  And why do you think that YOU won’t answer for doing it?

And again….Can you actually show WHERE we have misrepresented your doctrine?  And will you still deny that you have misrepresented ours?  Or do you just think that’s ok, in a “JW forum“, since you’re a JW?

EDDIE:  “then I have no choice but to point it out - however painful it may seem. They can take it or leave it. That's the way it goes Brother Hepburn.”

Yeah, I think you completely missed his point.  Now, let’s be clear.  Mr. Hepburn does not need me to defend his post.  I read it for the first time after it posted yesterday, along with everyone else.  But I was able to get the clear meaning of it, and the intent behind it.  

I believe Mr. Hepburn was actually asking you to stop making a mockery and treating things that might affect people’s lives, as if it were a laughing matter, or something non-chalant.  I believe he wanted you to see that your writing mannerisms, are actually bringing reproach to the very name you claim to honor, and that you do not have the God-given authority to write in the insulting manner that you do.  I believe his appeal to you, was to either stop writing, or at least make your writing more becoming of a Christian.

How disrespectful Rando was towards his own brother in the religion, by purposely typing another "LOL", just to rub it in Brenton's face.  Very "Christian" of you, Rando.

I find it interesting that you and Rando, not only reject his wise and SCRIPTURAL counsel, but even disrespect him in this manner. Rando even went so far as to stupidly imply that Mr. Hepburn has no problem with people who “slander Jehovah’s name”

RANDO (to Mr. Hepburn):  “Instead of trying to "please" them by tolerating their slanderous lies against Jehovah and his Holy Name.”

Only Rando could come up with something so foolish as this, and Eddie, you probably agree with it.  One thing, though….It was ZEAL for the way “Jehovah’s name” is being represented, that cause him to write his plea to you in the FIRST PLACE!  I mean, goodness….Anybody can see that.  Mr. Hepburn happens to have a great zeal for his religion, and his God.  And like any sensible and decent person can see, you and Rando are NOT honoring His name.  

Eddie, I don’t know if you will grasp this or not, because Rando never has….Jehovah hates lies, and He hates distortions.  There is nothing but TRUTH in Him.  When you lie, when you fabricate, when you slander, insult, and fail to be honest and upright, and then take His name in your mouth and claim to be His follower, you DISHONOR Him!  

Mr. Hepburn has more true honor and character than any single JW on this forum, at least among those whose posts we see on a regular basis.  You and Rando would do well to learn from him.  He too, disagrees with me…on the very same issues YOU do.  He has written me about them.  Just recently, we had an exhange about Christmas.  He did not change my mind, and I did not change his.  But we both shared our views, and we both voiced disagreements with the other….But without ONE single insult, and without ONE single hateful, or disrespectful comment.  

In short, he is way out of your league, Eddie and Rando.  And its no accident that his answers are far more sound and reasonable than either of yours, either.  Christian character and wisdom go hand in hand.  

So, continue your dishonesties and distortions if you want to.  You bring this on yourself.  You continue to lie about our beliefs, we will continue to correct you.  And you will go off the deep end as always, you will lash out with your typical slander, and you will continue to disgrace the belief you claim to hold dear.  I don’t know how to make it any clearer for you.  You received  some wise counsel from your brother….You should heed it.

See, you want to portray us as “haters”, but we are not.  That is why we can give other JWs here our respect, even if not our agreement.  See, neither Brenton, Carol, Elbert, Pam, or any of the civil Witnesses here, have ever had any problems with me, Richard, Ben, or anyone else.  But Eddie, you and Rando are different….you cannot refute us, so you try to paint us as “monsters”.  You want the public to believe that we simply hate Jehovah’s Witnesses, which is a complete lie.  I would have to hate my own family and people whom I grew up around, to hate Jehovah’s Witnesses.  I have no hate for any of them.   And anybody reading this board, can see who is full of hate, Eddie.  And it isn’t us.

See, it all makes sense….You HAVE to slander, lie, and portray us as “haters”, and “enemies of God”, to justify your completely wicked, ungodly, and despicable behavior.  And more and more people are seeing through it, and making it clear they are tired of it.  So continue if you wish, but you will only harm yourself.  You will not stop me, Richard, nor any other born again child of God, from defending our belief, and defending the true Gospel.  Just ask Rando…He has stooped to the most low-down and despicable personal attacks against me that one can imagine, yes, even INVENTING bald-faced lies, which he himself WILL NOT DARE to publicly deny.  And he has done it for going on 7 years now….Ask him how well it has worked.  Has he gotten rid of us?  

Do you deny it, Rando?  Do you deny publicly calling me a “wife beater”, a “former JW who turned against Jehovah”, and now, implying that Richard and I are “child molesters”?  Let’s see if you will dare deny it.  And I don’t see Mr. Eddie saying a thing about THOSE “personal attacks”….He keeps crying about the ones that don’t exist.

Bottom line….You guys have displayed conduct that is in no way, “Christian”, honest, or excusable.  So, you can try to convince yourself that your dishonesty is excusable in this particular instance, and you can write to each other amongst yourselves trying to convince each other.  And Rando can have his other questioner who likes to talk about how dumb and stupid we are, but cannot even construct a sentence correctly, or write a coherent thought without babbling, but no matter.  The fact is, none of you have the guts to actually write your questions to US, and send them.  Instead, you all write to each other, talking about how we “can’t answer you”.  Of course we can.  Not one question that has been raised, has not been asked a hundred times before.  

But the Word of God stills condemns your actions.  And you can rest assured….If you act like a Christian and just defend your beliefs in a Christ-honoring way, you will never have problems from us.  But if you persist in your lies against our teachings and think you are free to twist it however you feel like, and continue to slander and lie about our character, you will see us right there to expose it for what it is.  

EDDIE: “In fact my last post illustrated this very fact. And, if you've read their latest post (of which I don't recommend), both Richard, Mr. D Holland and others concentrated their reply or I should say arrows on me, Brother Rando and even Brother DW and NOT much on the questions asked.”

Eddie, as I said before…If you have a question about the Trinity, or any other doctrine, then you are certainly free to send it to me.  I am not wasting my time on a “question” directed at me, by someone too cowardly to send it to me, when its obvious their motive is not to get an answer, but merely to get Rando to agree with them and partake in their slander.  If you have a genuine question, then ask it.  There isn’t one person in 14 years, who can claim that I have rejected a GENUINE question, asked for the purpose of getting an answer or a better understanding.

And your above statement is a lie.  I did not concentrate on YOU.  I concentrated on your completely false understanding of the Trinity, and the way you completely distorted it, after telling the board you “understand it”, which you do not.  I also asked you point blank, if you agreed with statements made by Rando, which I notice you failed to answer.  I also told you that if you reactivated your account on this board, I would send you those questions personally.  Since you have, I will be doing so.

For you and Rando to talk about any “personal attacks”, is downright laughable.  We have never said one word about your personal life, your relationship with your family, revealed your location, nor have we ever talked about you as a person, except for when you post willful untruths on this board.  On the other hand, I have personally been slandered by lying Rando, saying that I am a wife beater, apostate, dishonest employee on my job (actually, I’m considered one of the best on my shift), use different aliases, and he has also posted my location on this forum.  In addition to that, he also TRIED to reveal my e-mail addresses (although he blundered at that one), and pretended to be a Southern Baptist who was trying to get me ‘removed” from that religion, only to look stupid when finding out that I am not a Southern Baptist.  Furthermore, he has lied and INVENTED quotes from me that I have never once said.  But you are perfectly fine with that, aren’t you Eddie?  Don’t talk to me about “personal attacks”, Pal.  It ain’t gonna fly.

But I honestly could care less what an anonymous coward thinks, who is scared to use his real name, and who is constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure his own congregation doesn’t find out what he is up to, and posts links on this board to perverted web sites, and seems to have an extremely sick obsession with talking about child molestation.  I do not worry for one second, about the opinion of someone like that.  When he first joined this forum, he was in trouble within a month, with your own religion, for promoting his ridiculous teachings which go against those of the Watchtower.  Now, that isn’t slander….that is the fact of the matter.

Personally, I wear it as a badge of honor, that you, Rando, DW, Sister T, and others, have found me worthy of all this slanderous attention.  I must be doing something right, when dishonest people hate my guts.  One thing you will eventually figure out about me….I have nerves of steel.  I fully believe your reaction towards God’s people, is outlined in Scripture….

Matthew 5:11-12-  “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”

Eddie, can you think of any place where lying and slandering someone, is spoken of as a GOOD thing?  So, your reaction to Bible truth, is not surprising.  I expect it.  No, I am not happy about it, but neither does it harm me in any way.  Because I know the kind of person I am, and the life I live.  And try as you and your ilk might, you will not succeed in your slander, because you have nothing on me, and you never will.  And the very reason you slander Richard and myself, is because your error was exposed, and we showed that your understanding of a doctrine that you claimed to “understand”, was completely lacking.  And you lashed out, and you took it personally.  Sorry about that, but it had to be done.  You were distorting our teaching, and you just can’t do that….JW forum, or not.

I didn’t expect anything Christian out of Rando, and honestly I didn’t out of you, either, but I was HOPING that you had enough decency that Mr. Hepburn’s letter might have appealed to your conscience.  It is disappointing that you imply that he might be getting “carried away”, because he believes in acting like a Christian, and remembering that he is here to represent his God in the eyes of the readers.  No, he doesn’t agree with us any more than you do.  But he is light years ahead of you, in spiritual maturity and Christian conduct.

You also created the following false scenario, when you wrote this comment to Brenton Hepburn….“"You know what, your house is rotten and I'm here to tear and bring it down. Also, your servants are liars and the food they are giving you are laced with poison. Also, you don't know what you're talking about and you're lying and misleading those who come in here. So like it or not, I'm here as long as I want to in order to "save them" from you and your rotten house and tell them to go and enter any house except this one. And BTW you are invited to come along to have some fun with us."

What would you say to such a person?”

Unfortunately for you, no such person as this exists here.  As I have said before, you write absolutely nothing, and get the facts correct.  Nothing.  Several errors here.  

First, nobody has said that all, or even MOST, JWs are “liars”.  In fact, I have said quite the opposite.  I have said that some so-called Witnesses here, are liars.  And that is fact, and can be documented, and has been.  And yes, you have partnered with the biggest one.  Everything I mentioned above, has been posted by him, and every bit of it is nothing but lies.  

Secondly, nobody has ever accused Mr. Hepburn of “lying” and “misleading” people.  I don’t think that any of the non-Witnesses here, believe Mr. Hepburn to be a dishonest man.  I do believe you to be, because of your own posts, and your actions concerning our debate on the cross, and your posts on the Trinity.  You refuse to correct your own error, even when it is shown to be error.

Third, you outright LIE, when you claim that we are here to tell people to enter “any house except this one”.  This is the age-old “persecution complex” that some Jehovah’s Witnesses carry around with them, and it helps them convince themselves that they are truly the only true religion, because they are the most “hated” people on earth.  Unfortunately, it’s a delusion.  I know of this complex, because I grew up with family members who also had it.  Any little disagreement with them, was persecution and demonic opposition.  Of course, I mean, what else could it be?  Nobody could just have a legitimate Biblical disagreement, could they?  

So, let’s just expose this one, while I’m at it.  The truth is, your statement is completely false, and is further evidence of your brainwashing.  I will speak for myself here, and I believe Richard and Ben would both take this same position, as well.  Your Organization is NOT the only “house” that I would encourage people to stay away from.  Your statement is complete ignorance.  I have sat down with Mormon missionaries, and had e-mail correspondences with them, and warned them of their false cult, as well.  I have spoken to Adventists, Catholics, and yes, even members of false churches.  And each and every time, we tell them that the final authority is God’s Word, the Bible, and that Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved.  And that without the “new birth” as spoken of by Christ Himself, they will never see the kingdom of God.

So, your statement in that regard, about “enter any house except this one”, was complete and total ignorance….another reason you have no business talking or defending anything.  Because you don’t even have your facts straight, as usual.

And that reminds me, Rando told a lie along these same lines, as well.  I quote him….

“They lie about our Organization, they lie and claim we don't believe in Jesus Christ and then lie and say we don't belong on the JWForum because we are Jehovah's Witnesses?”

I’ve always noted that Rando can cram more lies into one sentence, than anybody else I have ever encountered.  And this statement continues the trend.  

1.  We do not “lie” about the Organization.  He is welcome to print any supposed “lie” we have told, but he never does.  Instead, he himself has been caught lying more times than any other expert, to ever grace this forum with their presence.

2.  Neither do we claim that JWs “don’t believe in Jesus Christ”.  This is a common misconception that SOME people in the world DO accuse Witnesses of, and it is one that I myself have received from questioners on this forum, and that I have ALWAYS been careful to correct.  It is NOT correct to say that Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in Jesus Christ.  It IS correct, that Jehovah’s Witnesses have a different concept of who Jesus is, than what the Bible teaches.  The Jesus of the Bible, is nowhere named “Michael the Archangel”….The Jesus of the Watchtower is.  The Jesus of the Bible is eternal, and God…The Jesus of the Watchtower, is created.  That part, we differ on.  But none of us claim that you people do not “believe in Jesus Christ”.

But that comment is a lie.  None of the other Christian experts here, to my knowledge, have said that Jehovah’s Witnesses “don’t believe in Jesus Christ”.  

But that’s a funny one…Why is he whining about our supposedly saying that YOU ALL don’t “believe in Jesus’, yet the hypocrite can turn right around in the SAME post, in the very NEXT PARAGRAPH in fact, and tell the SAME lie against us?  I quote….

“When was the last time Derrick Holland ever claimed Jesus is "the Christ"! Ever??????”

Will you support THIS lie also, Eddie?  In answer to his question….In just about every post I write, I acknowledge Jesus as CHRIST.  Why does this mentally unstable person think I constantly refer to Him as JESUS CHRIST??  He has said for years that we do not believe that Jesus is the Christ.  I have corrected it several hundred times now.  He knows it’s a lie, and so do you, Eddie.  Of course we believe that Jesus is Christ.  Why else would we call Him that?

And another lie, is when he claims we “lie and say we don't belong on the JWForum because we are Jehovah's Witnesses?”

Get this guy some mental help, will you, Eddie?  That is the exact OPPOSITE of what I have said.  And it wasn’t too long ago, either.  I have stated, and am on record numerous times, saying that this board SHOULD have Jehovah’s Witnesses here representing the beliefs of that religion.

So….READ CAREFULLY RANDO.  I will say this once again, for your benefit.  Are you ready?

This forum SHOULD have JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES HERE representing their religion.

What I have said is, YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE, because you are a slanderer, a liar, you don’t know what you’re talking about in regards to the Trinity, and because you act in an ungodly manner.  And that goes for any other expert who acts like you, I don’t care if it is Sister T, Rando, DW, or you, Mr. Eddie G.  If you do not tell the truth, you are in no position to be representing your religion.  You do it a disservice. If you are ignorant of a doctrine that someone else believes, you have no business talking about it like you DO understand it, and then sit back and whine about people misrepresenting YOUR doctrine.

So, to be clear….This forum SHOULD have competent and honest Jehovah’s Witnesses in it, who can defend their religion in a manner which is God-honoring.  Unfortunately Eddie, you are not capable of that, and neither is Rando.  And that is why a fellow JW made a personal plea to you.  Take note of it.

Rando, why did you lie and claim that we don’t think Witnesses should be here?  Why would you say that?

Now, on a side note here, DW wrote probably his most pleasant post to date, on ANY subject.  Yes, I am referring to his Trinity article today.  Aside from the question part being misleading somewhat (still implying that WE insist on discussing the Trinity, when we didn‘t bring it up), and a statement or two here and there, his writing today was EXACTLY how “exposing the Trinity” should be done….Nothing personal in it, no attacks, no insults….Just an appeal to what he thinks is “logical”.  Now, DW has stooped to some of those other low tactics before, but I will also give props where they are due…Jehovah’s Witnesses have EVERY right to reply to, or post about whatever doctrine they wish, but they should ACT LIKE CHRISTIANS and TELL THE TRUTH in so doing.  As someone who vehemently disagrees with DW on this teaching, and who has had my own share of rounds with him, I have NO contention at all with the way he wrote his post today.  I don’t mind my name being used or called out, because it wasn’t done in an insulting or slanderous way, as in times past.  

Take a lesson, Rando and Eddie.  It isn’t that we don’t think you have a right to defend your belief, or even refute ours (if you can)….But your conduct is detestable.  And people are getting tired of it.  There is a right way and a wrong way, and you 2 need to learn that.  And lies and misrepresentations, are NOT the right way.  

And welcome back, Eddie.  Just try to do a better job of getting your facts correct in the future.  If you do that, I suspect you won’t have any issues with anyone here from our side, and you won’t have to become a nervous wreck again.

But just as you so emotionally told us that you will not "tolerate" lies, just know this....Neither will we tolerate yours.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.