Jehovah`s Witness/Gods word of truth from his bible

Question
Hi pearl ive tried to contact you by your other means , I,ve been unsucessfull Im sorry Im not very good at this.maybe theres  a little easier way for me,if you could Email me how it would be most appreciated.  thank you AJ

Answer
Hello AJ,
One way to contact me is to use the contact form on the Main Page of my Blogs.
That Main Page is here:
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

The "Contact Form" is on the right side of the page.

You have not given me your email address, so I cannot email you ways to contact me, as you have requested.
But my own email address, is:
pearl144000@hotmail.com

I also don't see a question contained in your letter here, so I'm not sure of the "Subject" of "Gods word of truth from his bible".
If you do go forward in contacting me, either by means of the "Contact form" or my email address;
then you can use this means to ask about such a subject.
Or,
you can follow up with THIS request, by asking an additional question.

Whatever you decide, I hope our heavenly Father blesses you with increasing knowledge and courage
(2Pet.3:18; Col.1:10; 1Cor.16:13).

Love in Christ,
Pearl  

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey