Jehovah`s Witness/Let's be honest about it.

Brother Rando,

Allow me please to post some rhetorical questions (for your reader's benefit) and to state the facts.

So let's be honest. What are the main reasons why critics, apostates and outright haters of Jehovah's Witnesses are in here, in the JW Experts Forum? Why is Derrick Holland, Richard, Ben Erdman, Pearly Doxley and the rest of the opposers in the JW Experts forum and not in the Critics forum?

Ask yourself about this and be honest about it.

Are they here to uphold Jehovah God's Sovereignty? No!
Are they here to sanctify God's holy name? No!
Are they here to support Jehovah's Witnesses and promote what they teach? No!
Are they here to preach and teach the Good News of Jehovah God's Kingdom? No!
Are they here to encourage and to spiritually up-build all of us? No!
Are they here to be united with us in praising and worshiping and serving the ONLY True God Jehovah? No!
Are they here to give hope to those looking for answers about the future? No!
Are they here to teach and tell the truth about God as taught in the scriptures - specifically His Holy Name? No!
Are they here to support the Faithful and Discrete Slave - the anointed Brothers of Jesus? No!
Are they here to help people become part of Jehovah's people? No!

If the answer to the above is no, then what are they here for? Why are they "JW Experts" volunteers?

The clear and simple answer is/are:

To led/take anyone away from Jehovah's Organization.

To gather people (including those who are faithful servants of Jehovah) unto themselves.

To OPPOSE Jehovah's visible Organization!

To oppose the Faithful and Discrete Slave!

That's why they are here.

Just imagine, if you Brother Rando, Brother DW, Brother Hepburn, Sister T, Sister Masey and the rest of Jehovah's Witnesses were not here, what do you think these opposers, critics, apostates and outright haters of Jehovah's Witnesses alike will do to any unsuspecting person who comes in here?

Will they promote Jehovah God's visible Organization or disparage and destroy it?

Will they teach that God is not a Triune God or will teach that God is a Trinity?

Will they teach that man has no immortal soul or will they teach that man has an immortal soul who either goes to heaven or hellfire after death?

Will they teach that it's NOT acceptable to celebrate religious holidays rooted in paganism or will say that it's OK because it has nothing to do with salvation?

Will they teach that the Lord Jesus Christ our Leader and Lord is subject to his Father and God or will they teach that Jesus is "Almighty God as his Father is"?

Will they teach that the earth will again become a paradise when God's Kingdom comes or will they ignorantly teach that earth will be burned in fire?

Will they teach that the only hope for mankind's problems is God's Kingdom and that we MUST fully support it or will they teach that it's God's will to promote the nationalistic endeavor and propaganda of their country?

Will they teach that a Christian MUST be separate from this world's political and militaristic affairs or will they promote their agenda and that it's acceptable to God for a Christian to fully participate in political matters because it's the will of God (Tea Party anyone)?

Will they teach that blood is sacred and it belongs to Jehovah God alone the source of Life or will they continue to go against Jehovah's strict command in regards to the use of blood?

Will they tell people to join us or will they tell them to stay away from us?
What do you think they will say?

Will they be for us or will they be against us?

What's the answer?
What do you think they will say?

The answer is obvious.

They are NOT for us.

And since they are not for us or with us but against us, what then have we to do with them?
We must have no fellowship with them (opposers/critics/outright haters/apostates) as the "table God" has no fellowship with the "table of the demons"!   

Hence, as you've always reminded us Brother Rando,"remember the wife of Lot".

We can't have any friendship with known opposers/critics/outright haters/apostates posing as JW Expert volunteers! That alone is sufficient enough reason to avoid their corrupting influence.

I'm sure you agree Brother Rando.

As to Brother Hepburn's letter, thank you my Brother for the reminder. I appreciate your candor. But like I said, I will "tolerate no rivalry against my God Jehovah". And no tactic however friendly it may seem to be or otherwise (from critics and opposers alike) can deter me from speaking the truth.

And the truth is, these KNOWN opposers, apostates  and critics of Jehovah's Witnesses who CONTINUE to promote their unscriptural ideas and concepts (here in the JW Forum) will have to answer for what they falsely teach and falsely promote about us. Thus I will challenge them in any way I can! And as already pointed by others, there's a CRITIC Forum created JUST for them. But since they insist to be "JW Experts" volunteers here in the JW Forum (to oppose us and to teach their own unscriptural ideas), then I have no choice but to point it out - however painful it may seem.  They can take it or leave it. That's the way it goes Brother Hepburn.

Of course, niceties are nice but when it comes to the truth, there's no watering it down for it hides the real purpose of the message, especially, ESPECIALLY when it comes to KNOWN critics, apostates and opposers of Jehovah's Witnesses. In fact, (which I fully realized now) by them being in here as JW Experts "volunteers", they make it plain and clear to all what their motives and agendas are. To pull away (including you Brother Hepburn) from Jehovah's visible Organization. To discredit the Faithful Slave and to plant seeds of doubts! These they have done many times over. And in Mr. Holland's case, 14 years and counting he's been at it.

But as stated at the outset, if your answer is NO to my list, then who are you really with? I mean why continue to send them questions IF you already knew what and who they are? Why give them the platform and more importantly, OPPORTUNITY to further promote their agenda? What gives?

I hope though that you're not being carried away by their "smooth talk". Are you? Hopefully not, because if you are, you will be used as a wedge and a pawn to suit their own purpose. Mr. Holland will quote every word you say and dig and dig and finds something that suits his purpose. But then when caught will deny it.

Also, if you've noticed, whenever called upon or put on a spot to Scripturally explain their ideas, these critics and opposers tend to focus on the messenger and not much on the message? How come? Any idea?
I do. In fact my last post illustrated this very fact. And, if you've read their latest post (of which I don't recommend), both Richard, Mr. D Holland and others concentrated their reply or I should say arrows on me, Brother Rando and even Brother DW and NOT much on the questions asked. In fact, their latest posts contained more of the same nonsense and made themselves appear to be like "angels of light" and made it seem that they the ones being "innocently attacked". But having read many posts especially from Mr. Holland, I grew tired as they contain most of the time rants and ravings, of which to me by the way sounds like - blah...blah... blah ...and ...I did this and I did that or this JW here did this and did that...blah...blah!

A hollow message but deadly to those who will listen - which IS the point of their rants and ravings.
Destroy the messenger you will destroy the message instead of the other way around.
They will not address scriptural questions but will try to plant seeds of doubts and subvert your faith and in turn replace it with man-made ideas and traditions.

Now if they can't take the heat, they should get out of the way and let the truth shine through - unhindered!

They should remove themselves as JW Expert volunteers since they ARE NOT Jehovah's Witnesses Experts!

Now just because a door is open, it doesn't automatically mean that one have the right to be inside that place.
But what if someone told you Brother Hepburn the following:

"Hey the door is open so we went inside and made ourselves comfortable and meddled with the householders business? And then told you, who are you to tell them what they can and can't do? Or that they have no right to be "residents" in your house with their own ideas and agendas because the door is open?

What's more, what if one of them said to you Brother Hepburn:

"You know what, your house is rotten and I'm here to tear and bring it down. Also, your servants are liars and the food they are giving you are laced with poison. Also, you don't know what you're talking about and you're lying and misleading those who come in here. So like it or not, I'm here as long as I want to in order to "save them" from you and your rotten house and tell them to go and enter any house except this one. And BTW you are invited to come along to have some fun with us."

What would you say to such a person?

Well, that's exactly what Mr. Holland, Richard, the apostates and opposers are saying and doing here. And by being here and in fellowship with them, we/you might become partly responsible for furthering their propaganda. But like I said, if there are no Witnesses in here, what message do you think they will convey to any unsuspecting person? What would prevent them from promoting their own man-made ideas and concepts?

As false JW Expert volunteers, what would prevent them from misrepresenting Jehovah's Witnesses? What would prevent them from putting us in a bad light - ESPECIALLY the FDS and the whole association?

None I guess if you or the other Witnesses are not here! That's what I think.

As for Brother DW:

If the Trinity doctrine is the truth, why not then worship God in Trinity? In addition if this subject doesn't matter, why do millions upon millions believe in it? Why not believe in it if it's the truth - even though no one fully understands it? Why not just let the opposers and critics have a free reign and continue to promote it?

Why? It's because it's a lie, the Trinity dogma/concept is a man-made lie and I care about the truth! I care about my God! And I will tolerate no rivalry against my God Jehovah! And this concept of God being a trinity god, similar to the pagan trinity gods is detestable to me!!!

I hope it is to you too Brother DW.

Well Brother Rando, I'll stop here and thank you again for allowing me to post what I feel - to be the truth.

If you see ANY uncalled for PERSONAL attacks from me on the aforementioned names please do let me know so that I can make adjustments and corrections.

Brother, it's an honor to get your opinion "Posted" here on the JWForum.  After all, since AllExperts places Non-Witness and Critics of Jehovah's Witnesses on the JWForum , then why wouldn't I be allowed to post a comment from an active and dear Brother that really IS one of Jehovah's Witnesses?!?

They think we're just going to roll over and allow Apostates and Critics to slam the Sovereignty of Our Holy God Jehovah?  They lie about our Organization, they lie and claim we don't believe in Jesus Christ and then lie and say we don't belong on the JWForum because we are Jehovah's Witnesses?  

Why am I the only one continuously quoting (Matthew 16:16) and the Apostates and Critics don't?  I'll tell you why, because the doctrine they bring to the JWForum opposes Jesus Christ!  When was the last time Derrick Holland ever claimed Jesus is "the Christ"!   Ever??????  

I'm not going to lay down and allow Cowards like Derrick Holland to lie about Jehovah God and Jesus Christ by claiming his man-made doctrines like the trinity and eternal hellfire are Biblical.  I won't allow it.  They will have to kill me.  He even lies against Holy Spirit claiming Holy Spirit now claims Easter was celebrated in the first century!  That's Not a JW teaching and certainly not a teaching from the Holy Spirit!  THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES.

I agree Brother, they are here to Mislead and Deceive.  Non-Witnesses and Critics inviting other Non-Witnesses and Critics to a forum not made for them!  Satan didn't leave Heaven, he was HURLED out of it by AN ANGEL!!  (Rev 12:7-9)  

In regards to Brother "DW" he is faithful and was talking to "us" why we are going over an issue that we already exposed as false doctrine by scripture.  Well, there are New Readers on the Forum.  Some of those same readers won't be reached by the door to door Ministry.  If they only listen to Non-Witnesses and Critics what do you think the outcome will be?  

Brenton, maybe you should be posting to the Non-Witnesses and Critics to go to a Forum made for them?  Instead of trying to "please" them by tolerating their slanderous lies against Jehovah and his Holy Name.   By tolerating accusation after accusation of the Non-Witnesses and Critics toward our Brothers and Sisters, you don't stand up?  You know full well what the scripture says, do you not?  Are you a Critic Now?  Should I remove my "LOL" as I expose Satan's Hordes?? lol......  Not going to happen Bro!  You must not muzzle a bull when it is threshing!  Not now and not in the next system of things.... I will snatch that snake by the tail and pummel it until it's dead.  Why do you think Jesus called them "offspring of vipers"?  

They keep lying on a Forum not made for them, I'll keep exposing their slanderous lies and I won't be exchanging pleasantries with the Apostates.  IF you want to exchange phone numbers and emails with them, please by all means, I won't stand in your way.  

"There will be with us undeserved kindness, mercy, and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, with truth and love." (2 John 1:3)  "If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.  For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works." (2 John 1:10)

BTW...Brenton.  Brother "G" was not the one using the "lol".  You are wrong and being lead astray.  You'll be swallowed up if you stay here.  Flee for your own soul Brother.  Let it be at that.  If you write me, I will not respond to you.   Go to your "Interior Rooms"....

I think you said what was needed to Say Brother "G"!  Let me be the only JW here on the forum, I'm more than happy in giving Scriptural answers to Satan's Man-made Lies.  They won't get away with it.  "Moreover, may the Lord cause you to increase, yes, to abound in love for one another and for all, just as we do for you,  so that he may make your hearts firm, blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the presence of our Lord Jesus with all his holy ones." Amen.

Take Care and Philia!  To the end! (Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....