Jehovah`s Witness/The Inconsistency of the Trinity Concept.

Question
Who Is The Great I Am?
Who Is The Great I Am?  
Brother Rando,

Talk about inconsistency. What do you think of the inconsistency of the Trinity doctrine? Why it's inconsistent all over!!!

And like you said, take out one leg of this three legged stool, the whole thing comes tumbling down to the ground.

For if they say that the "God the Father" of the Trinity godhead is "The Great I Am", then they will be denying their "God the Son and God the Holy Ghost" as the Great I Am. But if they say that the "God the Son" is the Great I Am, then they will be denying their "God the Father and God the Holy Ghost" as the Great I Am. But if they say that the "God the Holy Ghost" is the Great I Am, then they will be denying their "God the Father and God the Son" as the Great I Am.

But if ALL Three godhead is the Great I Am, then Richard's Trinity falls flat as he believes that only his "God the Father" is the Great I Am, the only True God. Unless of course he changes his mind or corrects me then he's in D. Holland's Trinity camp since D. Holland believes that ALL Three persons of the Trinity godhead are ALL equal.

So it's either there's ONLY ONE Great I Am or ALL Three godhead are the Great I Am. But in either case, whichever one sits on, the three legged stool falls flat - the Trinity godhead doctrine tumbles to the ground.

To make matters worse, check out the other faces of this man made Trinity doctrine.

Here's what other Trinitarian's say what this Trinity concept teach:
Many in Christendom believe that there's:

1) One God in three persons.
  Where
a) The Father is God
b) The Son is God
c) The Holy Spirit is God

But all three persons are the same in that all three have no beginning, no end, co-equal, none compounding the other.

Basically they believe that:

“The Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is all one: the glory equal, the majesty coeternal. . . . the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Ghost almighty. . . . So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there are not three Gods, but one God. . . . In this Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three persons are coeternal together, and coequal.” - Athanasian Creed

This is what the Roman Catholic Church believe.

While others believe that there's:

2) One God in three persons.
  Where
a) The Father is God
b) The Son is God
c) The Holy Spirit is God

but all three are separate persons where:
-- The "God the Father" is greater than the "God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
-- The "God the Son and God the Holy Spiri"t are subject to the "God the Father".
-- All three persons are worshiped as God but the Son is worshiped to the glory of the "God the Father".

3) Then there are those who believe in some form of Arianism where the godhead is composed of three but unequal persons, where:

-- The Holy Spirit is not of the same substance as the Father and inferior to both the Father and Son.
-- Only the Father is uncreated and unknowable.

4) While some believe in a Trinity Godhead where God is revealed as God the Father, God The Son and God The Holy Ghost in separate occasions.
Now, with all the years they have since the inception of this man-made doctrine, do you think they would have, should have figured it out already? The inconsistency, that is?

Obviously not!

So, true to the words of the Scripture, Trinitarians are truly misled by the great liar:

“. . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth. . .” (Revelation 12:9)

And unless, they let the truth set them free, they will never see the light.

As to, Richard's apology non apology letter, since he mentioned it. It's not really an apology because he still accused me of not understanding the doctrine, especially with the Holy Spirit. In any case, it went to the trash bin. He can publish it if he wants to.

What say you Brother Rando?

Thanks,
Eddie G

Answer
Which God is the Great I AM?
Which God is the Great  
Excellent Points Brother "G"!  You make valid points about the Trinity claiming to be made up of "three separate persons" and then pull "the bait and switch method" now claiming Jesus ALONE to be the Great I Am.  If all three are co-equal, why is the second person of the trinity the Great I Am alone?  The Trinity being itself is left behind along with the first and third persons, why?  Because it was begotten by Apostates?  lol.....

Another scripture that stumbles the KJV translators is ‘Look! I am come (in the roll of the book it is written about me) to do your will, O God.’" (Hebrews 10:7) Did Jesus Christ come to do his own will or someone else's Will??  Oh.... don't forget the Apostle Paul.  He claimed to be the I Am also!  http://biblehub.com/text/1_corinthians/1-12.htm

It's interesting that the KJV rejects Jesus as the I Am several times removing {AM) from many scriptures.  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/12/ego-eimi-5.htm

Where's the consistency??  Inconsistent indeed, as the trinitarians change scripture to try to "ram" their man-made doctrines into the Bible.  God is three persons?  They never mention what Jesus states at John 4:24, I wonder why???  God is not a spirit but "three separate persons"?? LIARS!  

Where does the Bible say that each person of the trinity is God himself individually?  LOL.....Derrick's deceptions are rather hypocritical don't you think?  You cornered Richard into a corner and he can't get out of it.  One God in three persons is not in the Bible as Richard and Derrick claim.  Remember, they are on a JWForum spewing "Wormwood" from Satan, trying to deceive the Reader that they are JWExperts when they are really Impostors.  

Soon, all wickedness will be removed from the earth so that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ can be worshiped without demonic opposition and JEHOVAH'S name will be vindicated WORLDWIDE.  Remember Jesus prayed, "Our Father hallowed be your Name".  Jehovah Witnesses are the only true Christians going door to door "hallowing the Father's Name" by making it known.  "Look! I am standing at the door and knocking." (Rev 3:20)   How does (Psalms 83:18) read in your Bible?

Job, well done my friend!
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando