Jehovah`s Witness/No patience

Question
Hi Derrick, I sent Mr. Rando several messages showing him clearly that I am not you. I pointed out the locations of the emails. His responses back were his typical "off the wall" nonsense that conveniently ignored what I showed him. What a surprise. When I pressed him further, he gave up, and rejected my message. He is so transparent....and,frankly,really stupid. I don't know how you have the patience to deal with someone like that. God Bless you for your tenacity. Take Care.

Answer
Good evening, Rita.  I hope you are having a wonderful day.

So, he rejected you, did he?  Lol!  Who didn't see that coming?

And let me guess...His "responses" were some babble that had little or nothing to do with what you wrote him about.  

Funny, I saw him imply in the forum that I might be you, but I am yet to see him print a retraction of any sort.  No retraction, no apology, no admission of yet another blunder.  Shouldn't a "Christian" do that, now that he knows his implication was bogus?  I know he will hide behind the fact that he said "may be", but again, now that he knows it isn't true, shouldn't he be compelled to retract even a false implication?

Well, its like this...Every time you have ever written me, it shows you are writing from Pennsylvania.  So I dare say, it showed Rando the same thing.  And Rando knows full well that I do not live in Pennsylvania.  So, what does that tell you?  Well, basically you already figured it out....

"He is so transparent....and,frankly,really stupid."

That may sound a little harsh, but it is what it is.  Not to be insulting, but there is simply no nice way to describe Rando, except to say that he is a coward and a habitual liar.  And its his own fault, not mine.  Seriously Rita, what on earth was even his point, or what was he thinking he was going to accomplish, by trying to make people think I am you, and you are me?  I mean, does it even make sense to you?

I'll tell you why he comes out with statements like that....Because he does it himself.  He automatically thinks that, because he himself isn't honest or trustworthy, then nobody else is either.  He thinks because he himself uses deception, then everyone else must also.  I imagine it is a miserable and a lonely existence.  

He has been burned so many times for lying in the past 7 years on this forum, you would think he would get tired of looking stupid.  But he just keeps right on doing it, and getting exposed for it.  Oh well...I have the time, if he does.

At any rate, he publicly implied I was writing as you, and now he knows that is false.  And he is fully content to let his falsehood stand, and reject your letters which prove him wrong.  That should tell you the kind of person you're dealing with.

Now, you just watch, Rita....They will be screaming "attack" because of this.  Never mind that he is the one who started it with the false implication, and that you merely tried to set the record straight and he refused to let you, and never mind that I am merely showing WHY he does it and how dishonest he is....He will portray himself as the "victim" here.  You just watch and see.

And feel free to send me his rejections, if you wish to.

As for having the patience to deal with him, here's the fact....I could care less what an anonymous coward who does nothing but lie through his teeth, thinks of me.  I am fully aware and satisfied that the readers of this board, see that he has done absolutely nothing to discredit me in the least, but only himself.  I can't help that he and his friends don't have the brains to figure it out, but intelligent people do.  That is good enough for me.  I know that he will get his letters from Sister T, Eddie, etc, telling him how great of a job he is doing.  But that isn't worth a dime, considering they are as messed up as he is, and have no problem with his lying.  So, when people like that hate my guts, I wear it with honor.  When someone like Rando hates you and tries to slander you just like the Scriptures tell us that people like him would do, then you know you must be doing something right.

Also, people like you and Charles (the questioner who wrote Eddie) read this board and see the underhanded tactics and how they only make themselves look foolish, and I am honestly amazed that people like Eddie and Rando have no ability to grasp the shame they are doing to their own religion.  Even when people like you and Charles try to point it out to them.  Even when a fellow JW tried to speak the truth in love about their mannerisms, it simply fell on deaf ears.  They simply don't have the ability to grasp what everyone else is seeing.  Remember the example I gave you awhile back, of the story of the Emperor's New Clothes?

At any rate, I do not know who Charles is, but I am also assuming that he is the same person who wrote DW a week or so back, and basically told him the same thing he told to Eddie.  He is a very observant reader, and is pointing out the obvious truth of the matter.  You know his letter had to sting ole' Eddie, but he spoke the truth.  For whatever reason, they feel very threatened by me (although I have never done harm to any of them in any way), and I am honored they deem me worthy of so much of their attention.  Just hate that they have to lie, though.  I always thought Christians weren't supposed to lie.

Anyway Rita, thank you for sending this in regards to your attempt to get Rando to straighten out his false implication.  You don't have to prove anything to that clown about who you are.  Rando simply wanted to make it appear that there really are not other people reading, who see their foolishness for what it is.  What better way to TRY and do that, than to imply that I actually wrote it myself?  But now the truth is out.  But again, you don't have to prove a thing to him.  He is anonymous himself.  He will not put his name and location in public, because he's spineless.  Nor will he put his face on a video, either, as I have.

He knows full well that if his congregation ever found out what he was doing on this forum and his sorry conduct, he would be booted out on his....ear.

I saw the other day where he said that he would like to be the "only JW here".  Wow...Can you imagine that?  He would probably single-handedly convince thousands of people to never become one.  Whether he likes it or not, he should be very GRATEFUL for people like Mr. Hepburn, who actually have some sense and manage to give his religion some sense of credibility, in spite of Rando's best efforts to destroy it.

Have a wonderful evening, Rita, and God bless you and your family there in the Keystone State.

Derrick, here in NC  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland